3.6 5 0 265 265 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.
Milkybar Mix Ups White and Milk Chocolate Sharing Bag 95g

07/09/2019
Disappointed
I found this product slightly disappointing. I didn't enjoy the biscuit ones and found the variety very confusing.
06/09/2019
Okay for littles
I personally did not take to these, however my 3 and 5 year old little people loved them!
05/09/2019
Best New choclate in a while
Very delicious, can easily eat a whole packet with very little effort, the white ones have the classic milky bar taste with the brown ones having a cheap supermarket own taste with a hint of milky bar something i actually really enjoyed
Too soft
Felt like eating baby food. The inside is soft and butter which wasn’t a nice texture
Unsure
I like both before a little unsure about them together, for me I didn’t feel the texture was quite right
It’s a mix up!
I tried this product with an open mind however after eating a few I was a little unsure of how I felt about these. I’m a chocolate person and I would usually eat the full bag however with this pack I was too unsure. They are quite pleasant but I much prefer a milky bar. So I will stick to milky bar chocolate instead of trying both in the same pack.
Different
I liked the look of these do when they came out I thought I'd try them. I like both dark and milk chocolate so winner winner for me. I don't think they need improving as they were just the right size and texture. Enjoy!
Not as good as expected
Expected to taste amazing and both be a little different but they taste the same as each other
Sickly
These do not go well together. They make you feel sick
Very Disappointed
I tried these as i love milky bar but these were not nice. The milk chocolate has a bitter taste
Disappointed
I was really excited to try this product as I love the white chocolate buttons, however as soon as I opened it and took a bite the taste put me right off, to the point where I had to leave the bag and give it to my daughter (which I hardly do as I'm a huge chocolate lover!) even she didn't want to eat them and they actually ended up going in the bin which was quite disappointing.
Perfect mix
These are the perfect mix of yum and yummier they just left us with the debate of.. To fridge or not to fridge. Hubby likes cold choc I like it soft and melty. These were delicious both ways x
02/09/2019
Kids love them
These are very yummy moorish in fact the kids didn’t want to share them so ended up buying another pack for myself . Maybe make the bags a lttle bigger. Yes would recommend these
02/09/2019
Share bag is not for sharing
Couldn't get enough of these. My sister in law got a bag for my sons to share and I couldn't help but pinch one... Instantly I was in choc heaven and I needed more. Unfortunately my kids wouldn't share with my so I had to go and buy my own.
31/08/2019
Not a fan
Definitely not a fan of these buttons, they dont taste anything like what there supposed too. Seems like it's been made with cheap chocolate. Not what I expected when I bought them I was excited to see what the hype was about and was disappointed when they entered my mouth. Wont be buying them again.