4.6 5 0 103 103 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

25/01/2020
No palm oil
Bought this purely on the fact it had no palm oil in it. Tastes okay, nothing special and it is a little bit runny. I’ll buy again because I like the fact it has natural ingredients
22/01/2020
Really yummy!
Pip and Nut offer a really nice range of peanut butters. High quality and super yummy.
14/01/2020
Nice
I like it with taste and specially because no palm oil
12/01/2020
Healthy
No palm oil. As long it's healthier alternative I will always go for it not a taste.
12/01/2020
More healthy but not tasty
No palm oil, which is a great positive. However I did not enjoyed it. I didn't like the taste and the structure. It is still worth to taste as seems to be more natural than different ones.
11/01/2020
Creamy peanut butter
I love this brand and especially this butter. It is rich and full of flavour and much nicer than others I have had. It is great for meals and in baking too.
10/01/2020
Tasty
Tastes great, doesnt last long as my kids love it!
10/01/2020
tasty
My son loves peanut butter, he eats it every day. I always look for one that does not contain palm oil. That one it is great, I like it is natural without any additions. I recommend.
09/01/2020
wort to try
very good product with natural test . Creamy consistency - no palm oil !
08/01/2020
best of the best
Very little to say other than BUY IT you wont regret it!! This is by far the best peanut butter on the market. Its got a great spreadable texture, perfect crunchy nuts and a subtle taste of Maple syrup in the background.
08/01/2020
Love peanut butter, so was looking forward to trying this. I love the crunchy pieces but found it a bit runny. It is perfect with oats but bit pricier than other brands. I would recommend as it is a bit different not necessarily bad
07/01/2020
Pip & Nut peanut Butter
I love peanut butter, often straight from the jar when I am really hungry, but this product is very runny and quite tasteless. I bought it because of its ethics, but sadly I won't buy it again.
06/01/2020
Tasty
I love this peanut butter it's so tasty and is so nice on toast my whole family love it, I would highly recommend it.
06/01/2020
Funny texture
I have bought this just the other week as i was very intrigued about the ingredients and the fact that there is no nasties in it, which for me it's something a win. The thing i do not particularly like as much is the texture which tends to be rather runny and very oily but this goes perfectly in smoothies to be honest.
03/01/2020
Not the best
I love peanut butter on toast. This peanut butter is nice but not the best I’ve tasted. It is quite thick and not easy to spread. I would not pick this over my current favourite.