4.6 5 0 118 118 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

16/03/2020
Tasty
This was a really nice texture and super crunchy, runny enough to put on top of food
14/03/2020
fab
it’s a game changer 2 of my favourite things even my daughter who hates peanut butter loved this
13/03/2020
Fantastic taste.
Peanut butter is amazing cupboard staple, great in cooking and so fab for quick snack. Perfect as spread on toasted bread with topped banana slices. This peanut butter taste absolutely amazing! My kids love it too!
12/03/2020
Great on toast
I love this on some whole meal toast with chopped banana on top. It tasted roasted and the bits are not too big but give a little crunch. I have this as my lunch or sometimes a late night snack.
09/03/2020
Good taste but oily
We like this peanut butter mainly based on the fact that it palm oil free and extra crunchy (which gives good texture). It is pretty oily though - this improves with mixing it in properly but a slight reduction would improve it even more!
24/02/2020
GREAT TASTE AND TEXTURE
I LOVE IT IS PALM OIL AND SUGAR-FREE JUST SALT ADDED. IT DOES HAVE A SLIGHTLY MORE RICH FLAVOUR AKTHIUGH IT IS A MUST TO STIR IT BEFORE USING AS INSTRUCTED. EXPENSIVE IF CALCULATING PER 100G IN COMPARISON TO OTHERS, BUT I BOUGHT IT ON OFFER AND IF ON OFFER AGAIN I WOULD BUY IT.
20/02/2020
Too oily, too many whole nuts
I didn't really like it. The oil could be squeezed out if tried and the quantity of whole peanuts is too great for my liking. I would change the proportion between smooth butter and whole nuts and reduce the oil.
19/02/2020
Pip and Nut Peanut Butter
A lovely rich peanut butter, containing lots of crunchy peanuts. I and my family all enjoy it, especially on toast.
19/02/2020
Nice peanut butter
Nice taste and texture, although quite oily, would buy again but did not stand out over other peanut butters.
17/02/2020
Great cupboard staple!
I use peanut butter fairly often, both with food such as toast and apple as well as in Thai dishes. I find that this product is the best for both these uses, and it doesn't contain palm oil which makes it an A+ purchase for me!
10/02/2020
Rich and crunchy
I absolutely love peanut butter and this is one of my favourite brands as they have no added nasty ingredients. This has a richer peanut flavour and lots of crunchy peanut pieces spreads easily and tastes great.
06/02/2020
The good stuff!
Best peanut butter on the market I reckon. No nasties in there and it tastes amazing! You can even give it to dogs- wouldn't change a thing really and would totally recommend.
06/02/2020
Yum yum
😋 yummy I adore peanut butter This one is so yummy So super !!
04/02/2020
I’m a bit of a peanut butter addict, so I’ve tried a few, and this is one of my favourites. It’s a bit more expensive than some of the others, but it’s worth it for the taste. There are other flavours from the same manufacturer, but for a plain peanut butter taste you can’t go wrong with this one!
04/02/2020
So nutty
Great crunchy spread and you know you are getting all the goodness of the nuts, with nothing added