4.4 5 0 482 482 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

04/10/2019
Very good
What you would expect wholesome cereal great for kids and adults. Great flavor
04/10/2019
Nice addition to flavor line up
Great flavor. My son loved them as a light snack. Nice change from the regular honey nut, cinnamon or original that we would normally purchase.
03/10/2019
Blueberry cheerios
Love their peanut and chocolate cheerios along with their honey nut cheerios. So I thought I'd try their blueberry cheerios. Love them as well! Can't go wronget with Cheerios! Well done!
03/10/2019
blueberry cheerios
very good I like the blueberry component in cheerios
So good!
I bought these for my family and everyone liked them except for my picky eater! They taste exactly like blueberry muffins to me. I would offer larger boxes, but they got the taste spot on!
Less than expected
This isn’t up to Cheerios usual high standard. The blueberry flavor is artificial.
02/10/2019
Delicious Circles of Blueberry!
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with how delicious this cereal was. One of our favorites now!
30/09/2019
Tasty
This cereal was surprisingly good. I was afraid it’d have an artificial taste to it, but it didn’t. It tasted very much like blueberries. My kids and I enjoyed it. I’ll be buying it again.
29/09/2019
One of Cheerios new flavors
It began with Honey Nut, then Apple Cinnamon (loved) then came a wide selection of so many flavors it was overwhelming! As for this Blueberry I like so so. It i nothing remarkable and I may or may not buy it again. It was on special. That is why i bought it in the first place.
29/09/2019
Not good in milk
They taste great dry and make a good snack but once milk is pour they lose their flavor.
28/09/2019
Cheerios blue
Loved that it taste great and makes me feel like I am eating a healthy breakfast, dinner or snack
Yum yum
My kids love it! I love it! I always have to pick up a box when I go to the store it’s a really good product
Cheerios Doesn't Mess Up
I absolutely loved these Cheerios! They are VERY blueberry and the longer you leave them sitting in the milk, the stronger they taste. I love it when Cheerios comes out with new flavors as they are always fantastic! Great, delicious product!
BLUEBERRY HEAVEN!!!
I love Cheerios and I love blueberries so when I saw this product I was so excited. I love just eating them by the handful! YUM!!!
Very good
This cereal makes a great snack as well as a delicous breakfast. The sweetness is just right. The blueberry flavor isn't like fresh blueberries, but it is very good. I would recommend this for a change of pace.