4.4 5 0 399 399 These delicious O’s are inspired by the fresh taste of blueberry. Blueberry Cheerios are made for cereal lovers to enjoy in a variety of ways: with milk at the breakfast table, hand-held for a tasty after-school snack, or as an ingredient in trail mix or another favorite recipe.

8/23/2019
Great for on-the-go snacking!
These taste great! I bought them when I was hungry so that I could snack on something that wasn't, say, Cheetos or chips! It really helped to prevent me from getting hangry and the flavor is really delicious. Now I use them for myself and the kids (and hubs) for little snack bags to toss in andn stay prepared! Everybody likes them.
Very good
Very good flavor and makes a great snack for my little ones.
Delicious Blueberry not too sweet
I thought the Blueberry Cheerios were really delicious! They have a real blueberry flavor, not artificial and not too sweet. I even enjoy them for a small treat at the end of the night. Yummy!
8/23/2019
It's like a healthy blueberry muffin!
Didn't have high expectations at first but I was impressed. No cardboard taste, not overly sweet which was a plus and gluten free. Great with or without the milk. One cereal does the trick for an active mom, her busy toddler and her elderly grandmother. Everybody wins!
Sweet tooth nipped
I enjoyed this very much. I have type 1 diabetes so finding a snack that can satisfy my huge sweet tooth as well as fill me up and not raise my blood sugar is a huge plus. Ate it for breakfast then finished the box that night (didn't even need the milk). Also really enjoy the apple one
Very different cereal
Was expecting a better flavor since family loves Cheerios. Was a little disappointed on the flavor. My Granddaughter wouldn't finish her bowl.
Love this
The Cheerio the blueberry Cheerios are great they taste really good and definitely would buy them again
Good but not as great
These are good but they don't compare to the original Cheerios! Definitely worth a try though.
Meh
Heard about this and was SUPER excited to try it. Yeah not so much. It tasted dull and bland, with barely a hint of blueberry. Stale tastng even. 3/10 do not reccomend
Amazingggg
We were iffy at first but once bought and we tried them. Me and both of my kiddos absolutely loved this cereal!
My kids love it
My kids tried this cereal amd they loved it. They enjoyed the flavor.
kids love it
Great taste, my kids loved it but little sweet for me
Ok
I purchased Blueberry Cheerios from Walmart. The taste was just ok. I was extremely excited to try these but have to admit the flavor just wasn't that great. They taste a little artificial. Not bad, but not good!
Blueberry Cheerios!!
I recently purchased Blueberry Cheerios for my 4 year old daughter, while grocery shopping. She loves everything blueberry, and spotted the box right away! I tried them myself and am in love with the lightly sweetened blueberry flavor. They taste so good! Plus, they're made by Cheerios, which is a brand I trust, and one that's been part of my household for as long as I can remember. These are definitely an added cereal to our regular selection from now on.
8/22/2019
Great taste just the right sweetness my family loved it