Bluey® Window Art Kit

4.8 5 0 47 47 Transform sunlight into rainbows as you create your own Window Art with Bluey! The set is complete with 8 easy-to-use window paint tubes, 7 ready-to-paint suncatchers of all your favorite characters, suction cups with hooks and thread, and even an acetate sheet to trace and create custom window clings. All you have to do to create the most paw-some window art is paint and display! Pick a character to bring to life: Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, Chilli, Lucky, Indy, or Rusty. Then, make each one come alive in 3 easy steps — paint, dry, and display!
Bluey® Window Art Kit

16/07/2024
Bluey
Bluey is one of my kids favorite characters. He loves this coloring book. It keeps him occupied. It also doesn’t cause a huge mess. East pick up!
14/07/2024
My kid enjoyed this
My kid loves the Bluey Window Art Kit! She spend hours creating colorful scenes on the windows. It's a great way for them to be creative and have fun.
11/07/2024
Fun activity
Fun activity for the kids. My kid enjoys it. Kids learn coloring and motor skills. Good way to involve in the summer time
07/07/2024
Easy and fun
I found this while looking for something my daughter could do when she had an extended hospital stay. They were fun to make, weren't messy and she loved seeing them in the window.
Kids loved this!
Very easy to use. My children loved filling in the figures with the paint. The drying time was fast. And they are so cute hanging in the window. I would recommend!
Easy for Pre-K Age and Up
My daughter got this for her 5th birthday from a family member. She only needed help getting the paint opened and was able to do the rest on her own. It kept her busy and she liked getting to put it on the window.
Bluey art
My kids had so much fun painting these for Father’s Day gift! Will definitely be buying them again!
02/07/2024
I bought for my daughter and she was so excited. It kept her busy and she tried to stay in the lines with different colors.
02/07/2024
Bluey
I bought this for my niece and I to do while watched her favorite movie. This was such a fun activity for the two of us to enjoy together!
01/07/2024
Bluey
I got this for my daughter and she loved it! It’s so much fun. Just paint the characters and attach a suction cup. Had in a window and the sun shines through them. It even has a sheet to make your own suncatcher.
29/06/2024
Loved
Me and my granddaughter loved doing these together
28/06/2024
great activities for the littles
Perfect little activity for your little ones. My kids are obsessed with everything bluey, so this was a great activity to do with the kiddos when they can't find nothing else to do.
27/06/2024
10/10 Love it
Very good product for parents. Keeps children occupied while you get work done. Very easy to use and the directions are very clear. Doesn't make a mess and it makes me happy seeing my kids art everyday. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends with kids.
27/06/2024
The kids loved it!! Great activity for kids. Would recommend.
25/06/2024
Cool project
The kids loved this and it kept them busy. They got to see their art everyday.