Play Day 10-Foot Rectangular Inflatable Family Pool Blue Ages 6 and Up Unisex

4.6 5 0 130 130 Good times are here for the family with this spacious Play Day 10-Foot Family Pool. This long pool gives everyone a spot to cool off this summer. Durably constructed with puncture-resistant materials, this 3-tier pool is equipped with efficient valves and free-flow drain plug that make it both easy to set up and take down. Simply fill this pool with air, and you will be able to turn your backyard into a summer paradise this summer. Check out all the awesome pool toys from Play Day so this summer will be the best one yet. Cool off all summer long with the Play Day 10-Foot Family Pool.
Play Day 10-Foot Rectangular Inflatable Family Pool Blue Ages 6 and Up Unisex

Satisfied
I purchased this pool for my son, and he really enjoyed it. The pool is large enough for one or two adults to sit in, it's very durable and hold up wells, it made of good vinyl\plastic.
27/06/2022
I bought one for myself and Absolutely loved it! Very sturdy and great quality! I put a floaty bed inside and sunbathed!! I’m going to buy another one!
27/06/2022
Great for hot summer day.
I have two daughters, ages 11 and 3, who absolutely love playing in it in the backyard. Since it's pretty much impossible to go to a public pool, lake or some other water place every single day in the summer, this pool makes cooling down in between those days fun and easy. My 3 year old wears her life jacket floaty in there just in case and can almost get in and our by greetings. She's just maybe an inch too short still.
Great for the family
This pool is great for little ones and adults. I use it and I love it. It's a great way to cool down and unwind
Summer time fun
My two daughters had a blast in this pool! Even their dad and I were able to get into it to cool off on a hot summer day. Perfect for little ones age 6 and older even age three with adult supervision.
Pool
This pool was easy to set up and put a huge smile on my girls face on a extremely hot day. Would recommend to anyone needing a quick easy way to cool down.
Perfect for summer
We do not have a pool at our house, so we went and found one of these at the store. We are pleasantly surprised. There are 4 of us - myself, my husband and our 2 sons - and this fits the 4 of us perfectly. Great quality and lots of fun for a low price! This is how we plan on beating the heat for the rest of the summer.
Swimming pool
This pool is an ok option. Just not for multiple kids. All 4 of my kids couldn't really fit although it did blow up good but took along time
Understandable problem
I bought this pool for my 5 year old son and he had so much fun swimming in it. I love watching him splash around in our back yard on hot days. Our only problem with it was every time the cat came around to play with my son around the pool it would get a small hole in it so I had to purchase patches to fix them. Other than that understandable problem this pool was amazing.
Good for pool day
Play Day 10-Foot Rectangular Inflatable Family Pool Blue Ages 6 and Up Unisex is good for pool day. It's big enough for few kids and 2 to 3 adults. The walls of the pool are stiff when filled with the air. The hard part is drying the pool. Other than that it is a good pool to have fun family time.
Family pool
I got this pool for my son’s birthday for pool party for his friends. Plenty room for them to play . This long pool gives everyone a spot to cool off this summer.comfortable and spacious. Age range 6 year and up. Easy to inflate.
Pool
Play day 10ft rectangular inflatable pool is a high quality pool for an excellent price. The pool was really easy to inflate and to fill up. My only complaint is that it's not we easy to clean
Nice for the grandkids
Worked just fine for the grandkids. Did not last the entire summer...deflated, however, you get what you pay for!
Coooool
A great inflatable family pool to cool off on these hot summer days! Durable and it was very easy to inflate. I think this will make out summer a lot more fun. Kids and adults alike!
My family
Got for nephew and niece, even I got into the pool. Just right size for smaller backyards and spaces. Had loada of fun and good times