Play Day 10-Foot Rectangular Inflatable Family Pool Blue Ages 6 and Up Unisex

4.6 5 0 492 492 Good times are here for the family with this spacious Play Day 10-Foot Family Pool. This long pool gives everyone a spot to cool off this summer. Durably constructed with puncture-resistant materials, this 3-tier pool is equipped with efficient valves and free-flow drain plug that make it both easy to set up and take down. Simply fill this pool with air, and you will be able to turn your backyard into a summer paradise this summer. Check out all the awesome pool toys from Play Day so this summer will be the best one yet. Cool off all summer long with the Play Day 10-Foot Family Pool.
Play Day 10-Foot Rectangular Inflatable Family Pool Blue Ages 6 and Up Unisex

good size
My kids nd I love this sweiming pool have a good size
Loved this pool!!!
My family enjoyed this pool during the summer, it was easy to blow up and u can fit 4 people in the pool with lots of room, its also came with patches if it rips, i never had to use one
Easy to set up
Its super easy to set it up and its very sturdy. My kid loves it!
29/11/2022
Great Pool!
This pool is a great pool. Perfect size for the family to cool off in during the summer heat. Couldn't swim in it, but as long as you can cool off I say it's a win! It's also budget friendly. I recommend this pool.
28/11/2022
Best pool
Perfect pool for young kids and yourself if you’d like to get in and cool off with them. Super easy to inflate and fills up rather quickly. Not big enough to swim in but perfect for cooling off in the heat of summer. 10/10 recommend
28/11/2022
Summer fun
Have 8 kids here fro ages 5 to 14. The kids can play a little rough with each other at times. I was truly impressed with how well this product held up to the kids
26/11/2022
Perfect for cooling off
I bought one of these pools 2 summers ago for my granddaughter. When she and my daughter come to visit, it's nice to chill in the pool. It inflates rather quickly. Fills with water in no time. We have had so much fun. It's not for swimming but us a refreshing way to keep cool on hot summer days. It fits me,my hubby,daughter and granddaughter comfortable. Mostly for my granddaughter, but we cool off as well.
25/11/2022
Fun in the sun
This pool is perfect for summer fun . My kids loved it. It's also big enough for me to sit in with my kiddies .
25/11/2022
L review
For a great price, your kids can cool off in the heat. When you live in Georgia like me, you need a quick cool off. A great price and durable material.
24/11/2022
Ducks loved it!
Unfortunately I didn't think about my ducks when I bought the pool for my granddaughter. Couldn't keep them out of it, obviously. They made a couple of holes which I tried fixing with the kit provided but it wasn't sufficient.
23/11/2022
A lot of fun in a shallow space
When the pandemic hit my family needed a place to cool off in the warm summer days. This was a budget friendly way to make that happen. You won’t go broke filling this pool up either. Easy take down saves the grass too. My kids love sliding into this over and over again. Got two years use out of it and we’re just waiting for next summer to have more fun.
20/11/2022
Summer days
MT daughter bought one of these on sale right at the end of summer 22" for my grandson and it was a hit. It was actually big enough for him, her, and his dad lol.
19/11/2022
Family fun
We got one for my granddaughter and somehow found ourselves in it having fun with her
18/11/2022
Fast to inflate
Very fast to inflate, and holds a LOT of water. Comfortable for a couple adults and a couple kids at the same time. Not so much for swimming, but for hanging out in during a hot afternoon.
18/11/2022
Durable
We purchased this during covid to keep our teenagers entertained. I was amazed how durable it was for the price. Definitely worth the cost and kept boys entertained. Would recommend to other familes.