Mouse Trap Game Includes Activity Booklet

4.6 5 0 250 250 The Mouse Trap game, a longtime family favorite, is always good for zany action and lots of laughs. Scurry around the board collecting cheese and stealing cheese from other players but watch out for the trap! This edition of the game includes a coloring and activity sheet for kids ages 6 and up. The booklet includes activities such as a wordsearch puzzle, a maze, spot the difference, and more. The brightly colored activity sheet and funny mouse-nabbing contraption in the game will inspire laughter and fun as kids and their friends play. This board game makes a fun holiday present or birthday gift for kids, and is an easy choice for a rainy day activity or playdate.
Mouse Trap Game Includes Activity Booklet

23/11/2021
Game
This was one of my favorite games growing up I still love it and make the family play it often
23/11/2021
Great family game
We love playing this game together as a family. It’s so much fun seeing the joy it brings to kids to try and get mom or dad in the mouse trap! It’s so great for Kids of all ages. A great gift for kiddos as well!
21/11/2021
Toys
I had one when I was a child.Hoyrs of fun and pretty hard putting it together before the game if you haven't previously done it before.
16/11/2021
Good Classic-Will keep kids entertained
Honestly, its Mousetrap. Its a classic board game thats been around for years. That should tell you something right there. Mousetrap is a game that should always be in your game arsenal. Its simple to play. Its incredibly entertaining. Its just a classic that will continue to be around because its an all around great game. I played the game with my 3 and 5 year old, which takes a little more patience and explaining than it would for kids a little older. Nevertheless, my kids had blast. The setup process takes a little time but its all pretty simple and my kids had fun seeing it come to life piece by piece. Just make sure you have some time set aside before playing this game. Its not a game you can just open and youre ready to go. With that being said the setup process is super simple and can be done fairly quick. There really not much more i can say about it. My kids love playing it. I love playing it with them. And i loved playing it when i was a kid.
16/11/2021
Mouse Trap
This is a fun game for the whole family to get involved. It is also fun to set up. I liked this game as a kid and it is still around because it is so much fun. If you haven't tried this game, I definitely recommend playing.
15/11/2021
A Must for Families
This has to be one of my favorite board games. Super fun to play with family and young children. I have great childhood memories of this game myself, I'm glad it's still around
14/11/2021
Fun family game with kids
I have not played Mouse Trap in years, but I can say it is a fun family friendly game with kids.
13/11/2021
A Classic
The game Mouse Trap was first produced by IDEAL in 1963. A classic game, I’ve never outgrown. It was a Christmas gift I received when I was 8 years old. Mouse Trap would be a wonderful addition to any family’s game night collection. Skill, excitement, and family fun, all in one classic game your never too old to play.
13/11/2021
Such a fun game!
My kiddos and I love playing mouse trap! It is so fun to watch them get excited when the trap is falling!
10/11/2021
Mouse Trap Game
My mother bought me this game for my birthday when I was a child. I lived it so much I still had it as a young adult. I have purchased this game for literally every child that has come of age to play it. Its always a fun & exciting game to play! I already, and have for a long time, recommended this game for any child!
10/11/2021
we love this game
I loved this game when I was younger, so once my daughter was 5 I thought that it was a good time to buy it for her to play. we played it the first time and she was in love. we play this game at least 5 times a week, if not more. I love going back in my childhood with my daughter and her loving it just as much as I did.
09/11/2021
Kids love it!
Bright colors, not a pain to put together, and so much fun!
08/11/2021
Surprisingly Awesome
This has always been one of my favorite board games! Pieces are colorful and enjoyable! The concept is fun! Game is sturdy and well made.
07/11/2021
Great family fun!!
My whole family enjoys this game for family game night! My oldest enjoys putting it together and really isn’t very complicated for him! We can spend many hours playing and make many memories too!
04/11/2021
Fun game for kids
I bought this game as a present for my kids, and both my 8 yr old and 10 yr old loved it. They had so much fun grabbing the cheese, and want to play the game with all their friends when they are home. It also includes a coloring and activity sheet which my daughter loved. Great way to keep the kids entertained, and a very fun board game different from the rest!