Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

4.8 5 0 63 63 The Jonathan Adler 750 Piece Rainbow Hand Shaped Foil Puzzle from Galison features Adler''s Bright Catch and the boldest colorway there is: the rainbow! Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage. An insert of the full puzzle image is also included.Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

31/10/2021
So nice looking
Such a gorgeous puzzle. This is one of those that you'll want to frame when you're finished it.
08/10/2021
Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle
The Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle was a great activity for my family to do together while.spending time at home during the pandemic. It is cool.because it it shaped like a rainbow and not a boring rectangle. What a great bonding experience for the whole family. The 750 pieces were challenging but not so challenging that it is too hard to complete. Jonathan Adler designs awesome home decor products. We used puzzle glue and framed our puzzle to hang in the family room. It really looks like art. We get so many compliments. I wamt to order more Jonathan Adler puzzles for my family to do together. I recommend this for every home even if you live alone. #hometesterclubna
03/10/2021
Cutest Puzzle
This is the cutest puzzle ever, it really blows my mind that it's in such a unique and cute shape/form. It's just better than a plain old puzzle you know? I always glue my puzzles together at the end and display them and this one is such a great piece!
16/06/2021
Puzzle
I liked the package and puzzle. I love to do puzzles with my grandkids. I liked the puzzle design.
01/06/2021
puzzling puzzle
gotta love a puzzle to put together on rainy days
01/06/2021
Love this puzzle!
I absolutely love this Jonathan Adler Rainbow Shaped Puzzle! It has 750 pieces and it comes in a very nice box. I love puzzles and this is a one of a kind! It’s beautiful and I just love the packaging it comes in. I highly recommend!
28/05/2021
Blends in great
It was easy to apply and blended better with my skin than I was expecting. It was smooth and spread easily. I forgot that it was on my face for the whole day.
13/04/2021
Amazing puzzle!
I am impressed with the great printing.It has got great colors.I saw this puzzle and fell in Love with it.. The pieces fit together great.. the colors are bright and beautiful.You can play this with your whole family.
29/03/2021
Fun
I love to do puzzles with the grandchildren this puzzle was really easy to do highly recommend
10/03/2021
Over the rainbow
This Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle couldn't be any cuter. I love the packaging and the puzzle itself had a decent amount of pieces so it was worth the money. Fun activity while staying home.
09/03/2021
It was very creative. I loved the rainbow and the way the hand held it.
18/02/2021
Great puzzle colorful
bought puzzle for my child whos a teen and member of LGBTQ community it was a huge hit
18/02/2021
Great image
I was impressed with the great printing . It’s a good puzzle that was very satisfying to put together.
13/02/2021
Shaped Puzzle
I actually never heard of this product before until when I bought it. Although I was a bit iffy with the price, I still bought it to have a test. I let my five-year old son tried it and he thought it was ok. Shaped Puzzle
11/02/2021
Pretty
I love this puzzle it got great colors and great way to kill see time.. I like everything about this puzzle