4.9 5 0 17 17 The Jonathan Adler 750 Piece Rainbow Hand Shaped Foil Puzzle from Galison features Adler''s Bright Catch and the boldest colorway there is: the rainbow! Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage. An insert of the full puzzle image is also included.Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle
Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

20/10/2020
puzzles
This box is made of very good quality. Great idea to spend time with family. its colorful and handy.
08/10/2020
great
this is a very colorful puzzle that brings me quite a bit of joy. it is well made and very pretty and colorful. it is fun to do and fun to look at. it is very cool and cute and awesome
07/09/2020
Family Night Fun
This is a great way to spend time with the family. The pieces were made of nice quality. Image was fun and colorful. 2 Thumbs up. Couldn't have been more happy. I would recommend this product.
03/09/2020
Perfect time killer during quarantine
I have been very bored meanwhile my teachers at school were figuring out how they would offer classes mid April. I found this veery colorful puzzle online and decided to give it a try since I had a lot of spare time...it was very fun to solve and definitely I got to do what I was trying to do, which was killing time.
31/08/2020
💓
I overall like it I think they are my favorite puzzles in my collection something that I like about it is that colors the colors are bright they make me feel happy 😁😁😁😁😁😁
22/08/2020
so fun!
this was a blast to put together and I do recommend 10/10!
14/08/2020
I love the puzzles
I love puzzles :) It is a very good puzzle for little ones. You should totally get .
Puzzle
I love these puzzles. I love the pictures and have even framed some
Fun
This makes a fun game to play during family night. It will keep you and your whole family busy for hours.
Rainbow
It is a very good puzzle for little ones. You should totally get it
12/08/2020
Harika
Çok güzel ve eylenceliydi Benoynarken çok eylendim sizde deneyin bence harika bir ürün
09/08/2020
Desahogo.
Es perfecto para ayudar a los niños a desestresarse. Al ser maestra de inicial, fue de gran ayuda para mí. Es muy bueno, lo recomiendo.
06/08/2020
Family Awesome
We had a wonderful family night with this beautiful puzzle! The insert assists in placing the pieces, the fit goes together nicely. Beautiful bold & vibrant color!
05/08/2020
Pieces
If you’re looking for a bright vibrant beautiful puzzle then this one would be ideal. This puzzle has help me chill relax and put the pieces together simply. I really recommend it to anybody looking for a colorful puzzle.
04/08/2020
Muy bonito
Muy bonito está como en la foto es muy fácil de montar perfecto para mi hija!!!!