Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

4.8 5 0 75 75 The Jonathan Adler 750 Piece Rainbow Hand Shaped Foil Puzzle from Galison features Adler''s Bright Catch and the boldest colorway there is: the rainbow! Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage. An insert of the full puzzle image is also included.Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

Puzzle puzzle
One of the most challenging and rewarding puzzles I’ve worked! The quality is wonderful and the pieces are sturdy and fit together nicely!!! The puzzle pieces are quite small compared to most puzzles but it didn’t bother me! I would recommend this if you are looking for a challenge and it would also make for a fabulous gift! I would definitely buy more Jonathan Adler puzzles in the future!
Johnathan Adler Puzzle
I love doing jigsaw puzzles and saving them to redo over and over in winter when there is nothing to do. The Johnathan Adler puzzle is very nice to do and pieces go together really well plus picture is pretty.
Beautiful puzzle
This Jonathan Adler rainbow puzzle is beautiful and high quality! The pieces are very sturdy and interlock well. It has a medium difficulty level which I enjoy. I like a challenge but not too big of a challenge where I end up very frustrated. When complete it looks so beautiful. The colors are very vibrant. I highly recommend this puzzle.
13/08/2022
So much fun
I recently got into puzzles and was looking for one that was nice quality and would take longer than two days to complete. This one sure delivered. The puzzle pieces were easy and carefree to work with and the design was great at keeping me engaged. It took a more substantial amount of time to complete which made me happier. I would recommend to any puzzle lover new or seasoned.
02/08/2022
Omg..
This is a HARD puzzle!!! It has 750 Pieces and some (most) are plain colored I feel like. We weren’t able to finish because we got so frustrated haha. It is beautiful though and For more of an advanced puzzle.
09/06/2022
WORSHIP
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR WHO EVER MADE THIS PUZZLE BECAUSE IT KEEPS MY DAUGHTER OCCUPIED FOR A LITTLE WHILE WHILE I'M TRYING TO SOME THINGS DONE
14/05/2022
Very fun!
Played with this at a friend's. I love the cool things this brand makes. Very good quality.
26/03/2022
Lots of fun
My daughter and I love doing these puzzles together. They are a lot of fun
19/03/2022
Awesome
Puzzles are the best. They learn children and adults how to concentrate and be smart. I love this puzzle so much, and the picture looks perfect.
10/03/2022
Puzzle
This Jonathan Adler 750 Piece Rainbow Hand Shaped Foil Puzzle is so pretty when built. I like the storage case to keep the puzzle in for rebuilding later. I also like that is comes with a picture of the puzzle for reference. A great way to spend on a rainy day or perfect for those lazy days when it's to cold to play outside.
03/12/2021
Rainbow
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to try definitely. I love it.
30/11/2021
So cute
This puzzle is so adorable. Both of my children love to put it together and take it out constantly ! The quality of this puzzle is great.
31/10/2021
So nice looking
Such a gorgeous puzzle. This is one of those that you'll want to frame when you're finished it.
08/10/2021
Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle
The Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle was a great activity for my family to do together while.spending time at home during the pandemic. It is cool.because it it shaped like a rainbow and not a boring rectangle. What a great bonding experience for the whole family. The 750 pieces were challenging but not so challenging that it is too hard to complete. Jonathan Adler designs awesome home decor products. We used puzzle glue and framed our puzzle to hang in the family room. It really looks like art. We get so many compliments. I wamt to order more Jonathan Adler puzzles for my family to do together. I recommend this for every home even if you live alone. #hometesterclubna
03/10/2021
Cutest Puzzle
This is the cutest puzzle ever, it really blows my mind that it's in such a unique and cute shape/form. It's just better than a plain old puzzle you know? I always glue my puzzles together at the end and display them and this one is such a great piece!