4.8 5 0 39 39 The Jonathan Adler 750 Piece Rainbow Hand Shaped Foil Puzzle from Galison features Adler''s Bright Catch and the boldest colorway there is: the rainbow! Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage. An insert of the full puzzle image is also included.Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle
Jonathan Adler Rainbow Hand 750 Piece Shaped Puzzle

27/12/2020
This company makes quality products
My partner loves puzzles!! She loves when I gift her this particular brand she always frames them.
27/12/2020
My daughter loved it!😁
She puts at least three puzzles a week together. We live in a rural area so our shopping is limited. So when I saw this I looked online until I found it. She had a blast putting it together. This company makes quality products and we would love the chance to do more. If you get the chance definitely get this one its beautiful and fun. I wish I knew I was going to be doing a review I would have taken a picture of it before she put it up.
23/12/2020
Recommend
This is so perfect if you have pets or small children who might choke on pieces
21/12/2020
Nice product
Me and my kids loves puzzles, this one was quite fun for us to do together! Very pretty when completed.
14/12/2020
Excellent
Pretty challenging but beautiful when fully put together.
26/11/2020
Fun to do
This puzzel is fun to work and passes time by easily all around a fun idea for anyone anytime great buy.
23/11/2020
Super fun
I love puzzles. This one is so much fun and just challenging enough to keep you interested. The final picture is beautiful the cors are bright and vibrant and the shape is spot on.
15/11/2020
Beautiful
I bought this for a friends birthday. It was a much appreciate gift. She is a member of the LGBTQ+ and was so excited to get it. Well made and moderate difficulty. Would recommend.
29/10/2020
Love Puzzles
Loved loved this puzzle. I bought it for my mother in law. She loves puzzles. I like to keep here busy with her hands and this did it.
29/10/2020
Meh
This puzzle was an absolute nightmare to complete. I’m pretty sure it had a lot to do with the fact that I’m very color blind and could not see most of the colors, so I was stuck just trying to mash pieces together and hoped they fit. I would recommend only if you can see full color!
24/10/2020
Puzzled
I received this puzzle as a gift. I'd forgotten how fun and relaxing putting a puzzle together can be. It didn't take long to put it together. The pieces are cut very well so they fit into each other perfectly. The colors are bright and beautiful!
20/10/2020
puzzles
This box is made of very good quality. Great idea to spend time with family. its colorful and handy.
08/10/2020
great
this is a very colorful puzzle that brings me quite a bit of joy. it is well made and very pretty and colorful. it is fun to do and fun to look at. it is very cool and cute and awesome
07/09/2020
Family Night Fun
This is a great way to spend time with the family. The pieces were made of nice quality. Image was fun and colorful. 2 Thumbs up. Couldn't have been more happy. I would recommend this product.
03/09/2020
Perfect time killer during quarantine
I have been very bored meanwhile my teachers at school were figuring out how they would offer classes mid April. I found this veery colorful puzzle online and decided to give it a try since I had a lot of spare time...it was very fun to solve and definitely I got to do what I was trying to do, which was killing time.