4.6 5 0 89 89 Our warm and cozy Whipped Pumpkin Latte flavor tastes like Fall with notes of rich cream, pumpkin spice smooth espresso and a sprinkle of cinnamon. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometester036-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B075ZY2C2Y&asins=B075ZY2C2Y&linkId=78c5d7a08f3f7a9bdbaf5140090eab44&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=f40650&title_color=2c0d61&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
eos Flavor Whipped Pumpkin Latte Lip Balm

Tastes great
A great product. I loved the taste and creaminess of it. I highly recommend it!
Loved it
It was smooth plus the bottles are amazing the circles not bottles
Brillo por siempre
La gama de este brillo dura por todo el día , se siente un sabor exquisito en los labios y lo más importante que lo llevas para toda ocasión . Me encanta . Pruébenlo .
04/11/2019
Love the pumpkin scent for fall
This lip balm smells just like fall. It keeps my lips from being chapped with the cooler fall weather and wind. The pumpkin flavor smells like a fresh pumpkin pie!
Recomendado
Me encanta deja los labios muy humedos y suabes se los recomiendo.es bueno para el frio lo que mas me gusto de el producto es q es barato y huele bueno
03/11/2019
Love the ball
This lip balm is the best out there. It makes my lips feel soft and kissable.
02/11/2019
Eos is the best
Makes your lips soft and oh so kissable. Then it tastes yummy
02/11/2019
Truly hydrates your lips
I love this lip demulcent. Simple to apply with the fun circle holder and goes on easily. It truly hydrates my lips for quite a while and keeps them feeling delicate and smooth. Extraordinary to have in your tote, in your office, your vehicle!
Fall feelings
I already use this lip balm it’s my go to I have one in my car house purse you name it but I love this scent it’s perfect for fall and getting into those fall moods
Pumkin Spice & Feels Nice
Fantastic lip balm! Leaves your lips feeling smooth and silky!
Great lip care
Love this product.... has become my favorite way to keep my lips healed in the winter.....
Really hydrates your lips
I love this lip balm. Easy to apply with the fun circle holder and goes on very smoothly. It really hydrates my lips for a long time and keep them feeling soft and smooth. Great to have in your purse, in your office, your car!
Best lip balm
This lip balm is so smooth and works great for dry crack lips.
🎃 for your 👄
Does go so nice, and doesn’t feel too sticky..... just right for the fall. Yummy! I bought one last week, and went back to stack up. I even have one to a friend.
05/05/2020
Me podrian darme uno y dare mi reseña dd colo funsiono..