4.8 5 0 112 112 These scrunchies will upgrade your hair-tie game. They are designed to avoid hair creases and are made with slipsilk™ to be gentle on delicate hair. Its wide surface area and high-grade silk mean the slip® scrunchie is designed to reduce those annoying ridges caused by regular hair elastics.
Mega Value Slipsilk™ Scrunchie Set

03/03/2021
so worth it!
the silk of these is so nice! they don’t tug on your hair or pull and definitely feel so comfortable when using for your hair! Definitely worth the buy
02/03/2021
I really like Slip silk products
My 13 year old daughter and I both received Slip pillowcases for Christmas. We love them so much that I almost immediately bought scrunchies made by their company. We both like them so much. The scrunchies are so smooth and gentle for our hair. They stay in place surprisingly well. My hair doesn’t get tangled up in them so they don’t break or damage it.
Best Purchase Ever
I love these. They are excellent if your hair is thin, or very soft. That's not to say that they can be used on thick hair also. Would highly recommend.
A good hold
These work nicely holding hair in place. Has many colors to choose from in packs. Bought for gifts n holiday gift baskets
26/02/2021
Absolutely Love
Absolutely love these! Love how they have a different size and ardor each one . Definitely recommend to anyone that wears scrunches.
26/02/2021
VERY EXPENSIVE
SE ME HACE MUY CARA PARA LO QUE HACE, HAY OTRAS MAS ECONOMICAS Y QUE HACEN UN MEJOR TRABAJO PARA MI QUE TENGO MUCHO PELO NO ME SIRVE, ADEMAS DE QUE MUY RAPIDO PERDIO SU ELASTICIDAD EN MENOS DE 3 MESES
25/02/2021
Pricey but worth it!!
I have thick hair! I have broken so many hair ties trying to wrap them around it... but these silk scrunchies are amazing! They don’t leave creases in your hair, they’re better for your hair and don’t cause breakage, and I can wrap them several times without worrying I’ll snap it in half. You NEED these!
25/02/2021
Love this brand!
At first I wondered how different silk scrunchies and other silk hair accessories would be different. Let me tell you, why yes, they most certainly are! I’ve found myself losing less strands of hair and I hardly get that bed head pony tail dent in the AM. I think they are worth the price! Also, they actually stayed in my hair which is amazing because of slippery/slinky the material is.
24/02/2021
Easy up
Mega Value Slip-silk Scrunchie set A girls beat friend. I can wear this around my wrist to match my outfit and have it handy when I need to put my hair up. Easy up not hard on hair and cute look!
23/02/2021
Best Hair Ties!
These hair ties are awesome!! They have the perfect strength, texture and hood needed for heavy hair! The bead on the toe helps to keep the tie from slipping out of your hair or letting your hair fall.. especially when running or exercising. The best I’ve ever tried. Seriously.
23/02/2021
Excellent
They are excellent. they do not harm and do not mistreat your hair. use them because you will love them
22/02/2021
No longer hair being pulled out
I will never buy any other ponytail holders again, after trying these scrunchies! I love the fact I can pull out the scrunchie from my hair with out a bunch of hair in with it. There's so many colors to choose from as well.
21/02/2021
Does the job
Stays on and holds my hair. I've had one of those plain black hair ties my whole life and this just spices things up
20/02/2021
Love them!
I love these scrunchies! They’re soft and super cute
20/02/2021
Save the hair.
Silk it the best thing to sleep on and hold you ponytail in place. It don't rub on the fiber of your hair and pull it doing the day or night. Don't have worry about breaks and come in beautiful colors.