Mega Value Slipsilk™ Scrunchie Set

4.7 5 0 178 178 These scrunchies will upgrade your hair-tie game. They are designed to avoid hair creases and are made with slipsilk™ to be gentle on delicate hair. Its wide surface area and high-grade silk mean the slip® scrunchie is designed to reduce those annoying ridges caused by regular hair elastics.

11/09/2021
Best of the BEST
These are my babies. Being a professional hairdresser- I am always looking for top notch/the best. These have helped my hair integrity. My hair does not have lines or marks nor breakage!!!!!
06/09/2021
Cute
Cute less damaging but they slip in my fine hair
01/09/2021
these are cute
really love it because these are good for shot hair. i feel so good when i wear it at night when i sleep. i see these in the store. these are good i would recommend it.
01/09/2021
Ligas de pelo
Son unas ligas de pelo super manejables ala hora de peinarte vienen variedad de colores para Escoger cual ponerte,son de muy buena calidad ya qué su elasticized es muy buena
29/08/2021
Scrunchies are back!
I use these scrunchies on myself and my daughter. They are perfect for pulling your hair up out of your face without tugging, pulling, or creasing. The designs on each scrunchie are super cute and totally acceptable for any age. A must have beauty product!
27/08/2021
Mega Value Slipsilk™ Scrunchie Set
So soft and silky on my head. Loved these! did not crimp my hair at all
13/08/2021
These are a great hair bow, they dont seem to damage my hair like the regular hair bows I normally buy. I have to put my hair up to keep it out of my face while I work and these hair bows are the only ones I'll use now.
04/07/2021
Cute!
This is such a great, affordable hair tool! Left my hair looking perfect. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend to others.
02/07/2021
I will never go back to the traditional hair ties
I LOVE these. Regular hair ties get stuck in my hair and I always have hair loss. These don’t do that. They have a great hold but that don’t rip my hair out. They feel great and work even better. 100/10
Better for thinner hair
My daughter and o both have extremely thick hair and thought these bungee like ties would be great. Unfortunately our hair is too thick , if we only went around twice , it was too loose and if we went 3 times it gave us a headache. We did give them to another family member and they loved them and said they were perfect.
Scrunchy
Awesome variety pack of silky hair scrunchies. Holds thick long hair back very well. The best part about these hair ties is that they're silky which is good on the hair, no tangle mess and no ripping.
hair holders
Love these hair holders!! I wear mine every day they stay better in your hair than normal pony tail holders.
22/06/2021
Slip silk schrunchie
They are really good for my hair I love the way they don’t damage my hair while pulling it down like some other scrunchies and I just love them because of my hair being wavy.
21/06/2021
Saving My Hair!
I love this product! I have very long hair but I hated putting it up in a pony tail due to my hair getting pulled out when I took it down. These do NOT pull my hair, nor do they hurt when taking them out!
21/06/2021
Soft & Silky;Safe for Hair!
These scrunchies & ponytail holders are silky & very soft, doesn't seem to damage or pull your hair out when removing and ideal for kid's hair.