Revlon Smoothstay Coconut Oil Infused Hair Straightener

4.8 5 0 32 32 Visibly shinier, smoother hair is possible with the all-new SmoothStay straightener that features triple-coated ceramic plates infused with coconut oil for long-lasting results. Paired with ceramic tourmaline ionic technology for reduced static and frizz, it leaves a silky finish you can’t stop touching. Faster styling is made possible with heat-sensing technology that maintains heat evenly, while also decreasing heat damage. Effortlessly create sleek, straight styles that are long lasting with the SmoothStay straightener.
Revlon Smoothstay Coconut Oil Infused Hair Straightener

03/12/2022
Good product
This product is really good. Make my hair soft straight and if it’s free I really like it highly recommend it.
30/11/2022
Professional Salon Style
This hair straightener is like a golden wand. It can be used in more ways than one. It heats up fast & does the greatest job. Maybe send a heat resistant glove. I’d recommend this to anyone who straightens or curls their hair because it can be used for both.
29/11/2022
Love this hair product left my hair feeling soft and straight love it and I can even curl it as well with this
Absolutely love it !!
I love it! I use almost every day and my hair looks healthy and smooth. The fact that it has ceramic is a big yes to me.
Works Great!!!!
It works great on think long hair. And puts a shini6uvbbj
26/11/2022
hair straightener
not the best I have tried. does not heat up hot enough to keep my hair straight.
26/11/2022
Straightener
I absolutely love this. More often than not, I straighten my hair. But I also use this to add curls/beach waves. It leaves my hair smooths and lasts all day. My teenage daughter uses the exact same one every single day.
25/11/2022
From curly to straight with ease!
I absolutely love this hair straightener. I have replaced several hair straighteners that worked okay in their own different functions for this one straightener and am never looking back!
24/11/2022
Works with curls
Works well with curls! It held up well all night as long as you use a good prep routine. Give your hair time to set and this iron works pretty well
23/11/2022
Great!
Love love love this straightener!!! Leaves my hair feeling so super soft and glides through your hair and keeps my hair feeling so silky all day long!!! I'm always getting compliments!!
22/11/2022
Not great for thick hair
Leaves hair frizzy and is not great on thick hair.
20/11/2022
Smooth perfection
I'm tossing my other straighteners. This is all I need. It's simply the best for smooth soft hair without the salon.
17/11/2022
Best straightener
This is the best hair iron for straightening hair. It makes the hair so shiny and soft that they look so beautiful. I will recommend this to everyone looking for an iron to straight hair
15/11/2022
AWESOME!
I have long hair that’s in horrible shape. It’s that cotton candy texture. This made my hair look so silky and healthy. It works quick also! Highly recommend.
14/11/2022
Great for thick hair!
Wow, I never knew Revlon had such great hair irons! I have very thick and long hair and this iron does the trick for me. It heats up very quickly and straightens my hair effortlessly.