CHI Original Digital Hair Straightening Flat Iron 1

4.8 5 0 43 43 CHI Original DIGITAL 1” Ceramic Hairstyling Iron CHI Original Digital features our iconic Ceramic technology with a digital temperature display, offering multiple settings for fine, medium, and coarse hair. It delivers shiny smooth and salon-quality results without the damage of the high heat. Create a multitude of styles, whether you prefer to straighten, curl, wave or flip, master your own perfect hair day every day! FEATURES: • Iconic advanced CHI Ceramic Technology for silky, shiny and frizz-free hair instantly • Floating Plates for better grip and easy versatile styling. • Digital Display and ‘Mode’ Setting with preset temperatures for customized styling LED Adjustable Heat Settings For All Hair Types Floating Plates for Better Grip Generates Ions for Shinier Looking Results Dual Voltage for Convenient Travel 1 Hour Auto Shut-off for Safety • Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 60 second heat up. • Max temperature of 425°F / 218°C for optimal styling. 2 Year Limited Warranty • 9 ft. (2.7m) professional swivel cordCHI Original Digital 1" Hairstyling Iron
CHI Original Digital Hair Straightening Flat Iron 1

17/04/2022
Straightener
Gets really hot love the temperature control as well. Love the cut off switch as well for safety. What I love most is how hot it gets for great styling and yes I would recommend
13/04/2022
The absolute best
I love my chi hair straightener. I will never purchase any other brand, ever again. The quality and design on the chi straightener, are top of the on line. I have owned and used many other brands of hair straighteners, on my long, thick, wavy hair. None of the others has even come close to the chi's perfection. My hair feels great, and looks great, for me there will never be better than my chi.
07/04/2022
Excellent product
If you want perfect straight hair you should definitely give this a try ! It’s worth to buy for sure. It’s light weight and easy to use soo you can do your hair Very easily and it gives you soft and smooth hair . I usually use this with heat protecting spray soo it won’t damage my hair that much and also gives the best results . If anyone wants to invest in good hair straightner you should try this one !
06/04/2022
Best Flat Iron
I absolutely love this flat iron. It get hot quickly and it straightens my hair so well. My hair looks shiny and healthy after using it, rather than dry like all other flat irons I've used in the past.
15/02/2022
I have a chi and it’s great but not the best
I’ve been using the chief for about three years and I don’t believe that it’s the best in the market but I think that it’s pretty good I don’t like that you can’t control the heat settings on my model but it doesn’t seem to damage my hair as much As long as I use a heat protectant.
07/02/2022
Chi Flat Iron
This is by far my favorite hair straightener. It is long lasting and durable. My hair looks silly smooth afterwards.
29/01/2022
Awesome if you want straight hir
Turn it on highest setting to get hot spray your hair with protection spray if you have it if not its ok dont turn turn your straighter too much or your have to go back over it. It will stay straight until your hair getswer by rain or u wash it. It is expensive but its 100 percent worth it
26/01/2022
Perfection
Nothing is better than a Chi hair straightener. Tried many different brands in the past and this is one of the very few that don't pull out tiny strands of hair when you drag it down your hair strands.
13/01/2022
Wonderful!!
Quick heat up! Doesn't pull your hair out when straightening your hair. Great quality ceramic! 3 heat settings. Chi has always been a consistent product. Great warranty too.
13/01/2022
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to try definitely. I love it.
01/01/2022
THE BEST
I've been using CHI straighteners for about 15 years. I got this one to replace my old one and there is nothing that compares to their quality.
19/12/2021
It's ok...
I started using CHI flat irons back when they came out due to both of my sisters being hair stylists and they introduced it to me. I did use one for many years until about 7-8 years ago due to them always catching and snagging my hair. I have since used a few other brands that don't snag my hair and will straighten with one pass whereas the CHI takes a few passes before straightening my hair. My hair is a bit wavy but not too bad so one pass should do the job but these just don't give me the results I want. They're still a good brand though and I know of many people that still swear by these flat irons.
07/12/2021
Great flat iron
I have owned many different flat irons over the years from various brands and this one continues to be one of the best I have found.I always get the smoothest straightest result with a chi.So I would def recommend to anyone looking for a great flat iron.
01/12/2021
High End Iron that could be higher quality
The Chi brand is amazing, well known, great reputation. Their products, and this iron, work well. They do-- but they could be better. This iron could be better. It does get hot, but the plates are not as long as they could be, so hair often gets stuck on the sides. I like the digital aspect, but I would prefer to see better improvement in the overall design and heat transfer on the plates.
09/11/2021
hair tools
I can't use most irons on my hair and get the results I want. I have to use chi. It leaves my hair shinny straight and doesn't damage be it. My hair will remain straight til I restyle it or wash it I only have to go over my hair once.I don't have to keep going over it to get it sleek and straight. I love that