3.9 5 0 59 59 ¿Truco.... o trato? Los Caramelos Zombie para Noche de Brujas de SKITTLES son una mezcla de deliciosas piezas de caramelo con sabor a frutas, ¡y con sabor a zombies podridos! Nunca sabes lo que vas a terminar comiendo, y ahí está la diversión. Cada bolsa contiene una mezcla de melón momificado, cereza monstruosa, cereza negra helada, ponche de cítricos petrificante, bayas rojas sanguinas y algunos caramelos ocultos con sabor a zombies podridos. ¡Un podrido sabor a zombie puede estar escondido detrás de cualquier caramelo de color! Haz que la noche de las travesuras se llene de travesuras cuando traigas estos divertidos caramelos para compartir con tus amigos. ¡Te retamos a que pruebes un puñado!
  • 3.9 De
  • 59 Reseñas

15/12/2019
Yucky but kind of fun!
I was enjoying these Skittles until I got one of the zombie ones and oh my, how terrible it tasted! I think that was the whole point though. You never know if you are going to get the yummy fruity skittle or the horrible zombie ones, so there is the fun of it! I must have been making some terrible faces because my children sure laughed hard enough. Overall, we had fun with these Zombie Skittles. If my kids want them again, I'll buy them for them but I won't be eating them!
12/12/2019
Holly Molly
This is every kid's dream come true to have massive candy packs! I think this is perfect size for a family or to even have as a treat for your kids when they decide to be on good behaviour!! Love itt
09/12/2019
Disgusting!
Ewe this was on sale after Halloween and my family bought it and it was just disgusting and made me want to throw up! Next time throw a pop of sour not rotten tomatoes flavor waste of my money!
08/12/2019
YUCK!
The kids love these, they were a hit with the kids, but this... is a mean cruel joke to play on Skittles lovers!
07/12/2019
Me encanta estos dulces!
Es algo extraño, pero a los niños les encanta, es muy llamativo y los dulces están riquísimo!! 100% recomendados!!!
06/12/2019
Fun and gross all at once!
We bought these for my sons class party. They were a huge hit! The normal flavors were great but that dead zombie was sooo gross! My kids just love them though!
04/12/2019
Good tasted great little difference from regular skittles
04/12/2019
Cant go wrong with skittles
I cant remember ever not liking a flavor of skittles (I am happy they changed to apple from lime in the original flavors), so it isn't surprising that I loved this one as well. In my boog you just cant go wrong with skittles.
03/12/2019
Fun and gross kids loved them
Some of them really do taste like "zombies" pretty gross and you dont know which ones it will be. I tried them for fun and we passed them around laughing at each other if we got a zombie flavored one. These one are spit out gross so we had fun with them.
03/12/2019
OMG
I love skittles so I figured why not try this.. um they was good till I tried the zombie flavor🥴.. I don’t know why I kept going I guess it was like a game,lol.
29/11/2019
Squish and Sniff
The flavors were amazing. My favorite was the melon. I wish I could get a whole bag of just melon, they were literally THAT good. The zombie ones were unpleasant but not disgusting enough to make you gag. I learned to avoid them by squeezing the skittles and giving it a little sniff before consuming and it worked well. You definitely know when you get the zombie one that way. I wish they would do something like this for all holidays.
29/11/2019
Fun
I picked up multiple bags of these to take to a local Trunk or Treat event for Halloween because #1 they weren't very expensive #2 who doesn't love Skittles?? And #3 it's packaging was fun and cute. It was a big hit with the little kids. I enjoyed the normal ones but the zombie flavored ones were not the best
27/11/2019
CHILLINGLY awesome!
I love the different combo of flavors! I was a lil hesitant about the zombie flavors afraid they were going to be gross.
26/11/2019
Fun but Yuckk
It's fun at first to try the Zombie Skittles.. but after one or two of the zombie ones, you never want to get another one. Literally tastes like flatulence in your mouth... I think it's a great idea, especially for children.. very creative!!
26/11/2019
Not worth it for me
The good ones were fine but tasting one that had the flavor of rotten eggs was horrible and my daughter got one that tasted like bad fish and made her throw up. I didn't think they were going to be that bad, I wouldn't buy them again. The only situation I would recommend buying these in would maybe be like for a game.