3.7 5 0 103 103 ¿Truco.... o trato? Los Caramelos Zombie para Noche de Brujas de SKITTLES son una mezcla de deliciosas piezas de caramelo con sabor a frutas, ¡y con sabor a zombies podridos! Nunca sabes lo que vas a terminar comiendo, y ahí está la diversión. Cada bolsa contiene una mezcla de melón momificado, cereza monstruosa, cereza negra helada, ponche de cítricos petrificante, bayas rojas sanguinas y algunos caramelos ocultos con sabor a zombies podridos. ¡Un podrido sabor a zombie puede estar escondido detrás de cualquier caramelo de color! Haz que la noche de las travesuras se llene de travesuras cuando traigas estos divertidos caramelos para compartir con tus amigos. ¡Te retamos a que pruebes un puñado!
Caramelos de Halloween Zombie  de SKITTLES Bolsa de 10.5 onzas
  • 3.7 De
  • 103 Reseñas

05/03/2021
Don't taste this Rainbow
I purchased these to hand out at our annual Trunk-or-Treat. I loved the playful imaging and wording for Halloween, but was definitely surprised and disappointed to find out the "Zombie" Skittles taste disgusting! As a candy and Skittles lover Lovers myself, I always sample my goodies while handing them out to the kiddos. I couldn't believe how awful the "Zombie" Skittles were and how hard it was to get the taste out of my mouth. In true monster fashion, I give these six thumbs down!
04/03/2021
No. No. No. Don't do it.
I feel like a horrible parent after giving these to my toddler who got the "rotten zombie" flavor. She brought it to me crying so I tried it as well and it was absolutely disgusting and the taste lingers in your mouth. Skip these skittles and go for the tropical flavors!
02/03/2021
Zombies
These were not completely horrible. My daughter totally did not like the Zombie ones.
01/03/2021
AWFUL CANDY
I am not a fan of these at all! They made me sick to my stomach when i ate them and they may be geared towards kids but even my son did not like them! DO NOT BUY!!!
28/02/2021
Best for snotty kids on halloween
You ever just have a certain kid in the neighborhood you don't like well this is the perfect candy for that kid the mystery Skittle is pretty righteous I must say but all the other flavors are quite
28/02/2021
Halloween Cnady zombie
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my blood sugar. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Halloween Candy
25/02/2021
My kids enjoyed these!
They loved the fun colors and the different flavors!
24/02/2021
Absolutely disgusting
All I can say is if it is you or someone you love eating these they are one star, disgusting, vile, horrible, off putting candies. The good ones are good the bad one makes you never open another pack. Now if you have an enemy, annoying co-worker you never want to see again or just need a sick day from work these are probably five star.
24/02/2021
Awful
My child, myself and my husband did not like these. They are awful. The ones that are suppose to taste bad even smell god awful...
21/02/2021
Help
I really love this but I put two whole bags in my mouth and chocked so don’t chock or try to do that
19/02/2021
Nasty
Did not like them at all They tasted nasty My children did not like them also
18/02/2021
Yummy! My daughter loves these skittles we got in her halloween basket, hope they come back next year
18/02/2021
They are edible
My students loved these. I didn’t mind them either. They taste alright but what I like most is that they are made by skittles. A trusted brand. I would recommend these because with students they are popular.
09/02/2021
Disgusting.
Why would a company make these? Skittles are gross enough but now adding vomit flavored ones randomly to the pack. No.
02/02/2021
bad zombies skittles
you get a zombie skittle you will spit it out it taste very bad dont like these at all dont recommend at all.