3.9 5 0 54 54 ¿Truco.... o trato? Los Caramelos Zombie para Noche de Brujas de SKITTLES son una mezcla de deliciosas piezas de caramelo con sabor a frutas, ¡y con sabor a zombies podridos! Nunca sabes lo que vas a terminar comiendo, y ahí está la diversión. Cada bolsa contiene una mezcla de melón momificado, cereza monstruosa, cereza negra helada, ponche de cítricos petrificante, bayas rojas sanguinas y algunos caramelos ocultos con sabor a zombies podridos. ¡Un podrido sabor a zombie puede estar escondido detrás de cualquier caramelo de color! Haz que la noche de las travesuras se llene de travesuras cuando traigas estos divertidos caramelos para compartir con tus amigos. ¡Te retamos a que pruebes un puñado!
  • 3.9 De
  • 54 Reseñas

06/12/2019
Fun and gross all at once!
We bought these for my sons class party. They were a huge hit! The normal flavors were great but that dead zombie was sooo gross! My kids just love them though!
04/12/2019
Good tasted great little difference from regular skittles
04/12/2019
Cant go wrong with skittles
I cant remember ever not liking a flavor of skittles (I am happy they changed to apple from lime in the original flavors), so it isn't surprising that I loved this one as well. In my boog you just cant go wrong with skittles.
03/12/2019
Fun and gross kids loved them
Some of them really do taste like "zombies" pretty gross and you dont know which ones it will be. I tried them for fun and we passed them around laughing at each other if we got a zombie flavored one. These one are spit out gross so we had fun with them.
03/12/2019
OMG
I love skittles so I figured why not try this.. um they was good till I tried the zombie flavor🥴.. I don’t know why I kept going I guess it was like a game,lol.
29/11/2019
Squish and Sniff
The flavors were amazing. My favorite was the melon. I wish I could get a whole bag of just melon, they were literally THAT good. The zombie ones were unpleasant but not disgusting enough to make you gag. I learned to avoid them by squeezing the skittles and giving it a little sniff before consuming and it worked well. You definitely know when you get the zombie one that way. I wish they would do something like this for all holidays.
29/11/2019
Fun
I picked up multiple bags of these to take to a local Trunk or Treat event for Halloween because #1 they weren't very expensive #2 who doesn't love Skittles?? And #3 it's packaging was fun and cute. It was a big hit with the little kids. I enjoyed the normal ones but the zombie flavored ones were not the best
27/11/2019
CHILLINGLY awesome!
I love the different combo of flavors! I was a lil hesitant about the zombie flavors afraid they were going to be gross.
Fun but Yuckk
It's fun at first to try the Zombie Skittles.. but after one or two of the zombie ones, you never want to get another one. Literally tastes like flatulence in your mouth... I think it's a great idea, especially for children.. very creative!!
Not worth it for me
The good ones were fine but tasting one that had the flavor of rotten eggs was horrible and my daughter got one that tasted like bad fish and made her throw up. I didn't think they were going to be that bad, I wouldn't buy them again. The only situation I would recommend buying these in would maybe be like for a game.
Fun prank for the kids!
I personally would not eat these however my 6yo and 8yo sons absolutely loved the challenge of guessing which were fruity and which were ROTTEN! I would recommend for maybe a young childs halloween party at school or something or maybw to give out to trick or treaters, but definitely NOT for an everyday snack! Lol
25/11/2019
love this
it was different at first but the more u ate the better it got everyone is always afraid of change well sometimes change is good, it really is good the kids loved it, i love it the whole family did
25/11/2019
Fun
The Zombie Skittles were an okay buy. Besides the Zombie Skittle, they are great in taste. I loved the idea for a game to play with the kids. And the look on their face when they got a zombie Skittle made it worth the buy. To be brutally honest, I'd probably buy again just to prank the kids.
24/11/2019
Skittle Zombie
I’ve always enjoyed skittles but these aren’t as good as the other ones I didn’t enjoy the flavor as much as the regular but still very good I feel that if you like Skittles it’s good to try because they’re not that bad :)
23/11/2019
Zombie Skittles
It was fun to try but when you got the Rotten Zombie flavor... YUCK! I don’t think I would buy these again. It’s fun to pass out for Halloween but I wouldn’t just eat them myself.