4.2 5 0 18 18 ¿Truco.... o trato? Los Caramelos Zombie para Noche de Brujas de SKITTLES son una mezcla de deliciosas piezas de caramelo con sabor a frutas, ¡y con sabor a zombies podridos! Nunca sabes lo que vas a terminar comiendo, y ahí está la diversión. Cada bolsa contiene una mezcla de melón momificado, cereza monstruosa, cereza negra helada, ponche de cítricos petrificante, bayas rojas sanguinas y algunos caramelos ocultos con sabor a zombies podridos. ¡Un podrido sabor a zombie puede estar escondido detrás de cualquier caramelo de color! Haz que la noche de las travesuras se llene de travesuras cuando traigas estos divertidos caramelos para compartir con tus amigos. ¡Te retamos a que pruebes un puñado!
  • 4.2 De
  • 18 Reseñas

12/11/2019
Gross
All were rotten. Kids didn’t like them either will not but again
12/11/2019
Fun
It was fun knowing that each one may be a rotten surprise. Rotten ones tasted rotten and all the others tasted really good. Definitely great entertainment at the office amongst coworkers!
11/11/2019
Gross
Watching the faces of my coworkers when they had a bad one was the highlight of my week. The flavors of the normal ones are good, but the bad ones really are terrible. I wouldn’t purchase them myself, because who wants to keep doing that to their self?
11/11/2019
the non-zombie flavors are awesome!
the non-zombie flavors are awesome! they keep you reaching in to take a chance. you get a zombie and you want to scrape your tongue. we have had a great time during our group bowling. if we miss we have to eat a skittle. the zombie skittles are horrific.
09/11/2019
Zombie Skittles
I tried these Skittles this Halloween and absolutely loved the flavors
08/11/2019
Family fun
I bought these during Halloween season as a treat for my two boys. They ended up putting both of their bags together in a bowl and took turns eating one at a time to see who would get a zombie one. They were having so much fun so my husband and I joined in! The skittles were a great flavor. Well, except for the zombie skittle! Somehow, I ended up eating those! It was a fun family night eating candy, laughing and anticipating the chance that a zombie skittle was going to be eaten.
08/11/2019
I love these skittles I purchased a bunch after markdown so I had them my daughter loved the package
They where ok
The flavors were good the zombie had a nasty taste at first but tend to get sweet as you chew on it. Otherwise I can rate it 3 out of 5
Misterioso y bueno
El empaque es divertido y daba curiosidad por conocer los sabores. Muy Buenos.
Skittles zombie candies
I put these in a bowl for a Halloween party that I gave and none my guest could not stop reaching their hands into the bowl to get a hand full plus they are very tasty but a little sweet
04/11/2019
Fun candy!
I was 100% not expecting these to be as fun as they are. They taste totally normal and then BAM! you are hit with something rotten tasting hitting your pallet. I totally thought the "Zombie" aspect of these was just the packaging. So much fun!
04/11/2019
Great Idea for Halloween
Great idea for Halloween. It reminds me of the Jelly Belly candies that have different tastes like dirty socks, puck, vomit, etc. Zombie Skittles were not as bad as the Jelly Belly Beans, but that is a good thing to me. I defend think as kids they love trying these mystery items.
Great skittle
These Skittles are Great!! I love the flavors of them. Keep them year round.
Interesting product
Zombie SKITTLES Halloween Candy 10.5-Ounce Bag is really interesting and new candy. I have tried them with my family and the kids loved them they do have unique flavor and something fun and different
02/11/2019
Fun and delicious and very entertaining for the family.