Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee

4,6 5 0 222 222 With Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules, your favourite coffee is prepared the way you like it - perfectly balanced sweet and creamy.
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee

07/05/2021
Average
I tried this after having been exclusively using another brand for about 3 years. And this is better but is not strong enough for me. It doesn't have the richness you'd expect from such a well known coffee brand
07/05/2021
Rich and creamy
Rich and creamy coffee. The only coffee we buy. Taste great
04/05/2021
Great coffee
This is a very good product, real value for your money
30/04/2021
Jacobs 3in1 granules
Very good Product. Easy to use and great tasting coffee. Only one sachet per cup.Easy to pack for work
Awesome blind
I loved the arouma and taste. The taste is stronger then most avrage coffee blends. I would hilgh recommend it.
Jacobs
is absolutely the best coffee I introduced my friend to it and she absolutely loves it
Nice
I am a coffee lover and jacobs always does what it needs to be done at all times thats for sure
16/04/2021
Awesome and creamy
I got my first taste of it from my colleague, it's easy to make, creamy, tasty and it's smells so nice.
15/04/2021
rich and creamy
the boldness of the granules and the creaminess. I love this for a pick me up when I have a long day ahead. this is perfection and I recommend it to everyone and I would not change anything.
Jacob's 3in 1
The smell of it its amazing! I can't drink another coffee without thinking of this one
My morning friend
I wake up to the cup of it every day and that's how my day starts, its great and I love it
Excellent
A day without this coffee is not a day well spent. It's amazing! U will have a hotel taste at the comfort of your home. I love it
11/04/2021
Jacobs 3in1
I always buy them for my office and when it is marking session in East London I use them a lot as I dnt have to have too many things to carry around its 3 in 1 so I just need my cup and hot water.
10/04/2021
Miss
Nothing test like jocobs 3in 1golden granules when I started drinking it I said to myself I will never drink another flavor
08/04/2021
BEST OF THE BEST
Me and my hubby recently got married,he likes coffee so much. He is the one who introduced me to this product. I wouldnt mention the one i left but this was the best decision and would gladly recommend anyone.