4,6 5 0 87 87 With Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules, your favourite coffee is prepared the way you like it - perfectly balanced sweet and creamy.
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee

21/11/2019
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee
I am a coffee lover! The Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee makes it so much easier and convenient to make and enjoy. The Rich taste and aroma is what i love the most.
19/11/2019
Great taste
Great strong Taste The refill pack is very convenient
01/11/2019
I'm a huge coffee fan, this product is great, same lovely aroma that's only known to Jacobs, but as easy as popping one sachet into you handbag, and enjoy when ever and where ever.
07/10/2019
Aromatic and decadent
Number 1 choice been drinking for years undoubtedly will keep you hooked. Quality is phenomenal and crave for more than one cup per a day. When you wake up or need a break highly recommend trying Jacobs cannot go wrong when you set high standards on coffee.
06/10/2019
Jacobs 3 in 1 Rich Creamy Coffee Granules
Absolutely love this instant coffee. It’s as creamy as if l have mixed real cream into my cup!
03/10/2019
Jacobs 3 in 1 coffee
i am a huge coffee lover. ever since i tried jacobs, i will not have another brand. its amazingly good love the smell and taste no changed is required. its just as good as it tastes
25/09/2019
jacobs
morning is not good without my Jacobs cup of coffee, I like it.
12/09/2019
3 in 1 smell
The smell is what made me want to taste it, it smells divine with a rich and creamy taste. I enjoyed it
10/09/2019
Jacobs
I love the smell of Jacobs it’s the best coffee. I simply love it
10/09/2019
Jacobs 3 in 1
I love these 3 in 1 sachets from Jacobs. I use it everyday at least twice. Quick and easy way to make coffee at the office and taste great. This is on my monthly shopping list.
29/08/2019
Perfect cuppa
Really enjoy this product, and keep a few sachets in my drawer at work to treat myself when the day gets long, or I just need a pick-me-up
29/08/2019
jacobs
Not impressed. Tried it twice. Needs more oomph. I found it far too weak. I enjoy Jacobs strong coffee. convenient but can be improved.
27/08/2019
Jacobs Kronung 3-in-1
I was skeptical at firt but after having tried this - i must say. It was love at first taste. As a mom who has a day job and is also studying - i basically live on this stuff. It tastes beaustiful and keeps me awake. Yeeey.
22/08/2019
love it
this is so nice, not as sweet as other sachets, i drink it all the time
19/08/2019
Jacobs 3in1
I prefer using the original instead of the 3 in 1. Much stronger taste when making own with just the coffee