4,6 5 0 101 101 With Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules, your favourite coffee is prepared the way you like it - perfectly balanced sweet and creamy.
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee

23/10/2020
Jacobs
I can always trust Jacobs. The intensity and taste of any Jacobs is always better than what you bargained for
22/10/2020
Very Convenient
This product is creamy, tasty and so convenient. Lovely aroma and taste
19/10/2020
It's amazing
It smells amazing and tastes great too. I love it.
15/10/2020
I love the scent and taste off these coffee. I can't drink any other after I've introduced myself to Jacobs
14/10/2020
More creamer and sweetener
Jacobs is my favourite coffee brand. I absolutely love its aroma and richness. For me, Jacob's 3 in 1 is convenient, but its still bitter and not creamy enough
13/10/2020
Creamy
Its a creamy taste!!I will recommend this product to anyone
08/10/2020
Rich n creamy
Jacobs 3 in 1 is rich and creamy and im a coffee lover and will definitely recommend this product
07/10/2020
The best
Their coffee is the best the aroma of it makes it the best. It drink it every morning to boost my energy It helps me to stay focused the whole day I recommend everyone to try it especial if you have a long day ahead it does really boost your metabolism.
06/10/2020
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee
Jacobs always kick start my day and I love the aroma it makes in the morning
06/10/2020
Convenient and satisfying
This product is convenient to carry wherever you go. Its rich, creamy and so satisfying.
03/10/2020
Tasting Fun for on the go
Love this Coffee ,easy as one two three . I just had my last stick :( and will need to go and buy more . Recommended this coffee for the person that is always on the go , Worth buying.
22/09/2020
My pick me up
One Cup in the morning, then I am ready to start the day. Absolutely love it. Aroma and taste does it for me.
14/09/2020
JACOBS 3 IN 1
my husband and father in law just loves this at work cause it is nice tasting and so convenient
08/09/2020
Good morning
Very convinient and great for the office, yes my co don't supply. Great tasting
08/09/2020
Nothing like Jacobs
Absolutely love my coffee especially Jacobs the aroma and taste is unbelievable. It easy dissolves and no need for sugar. I recommend Jacobs if you want qualitu coffee ever. 🍵