4,7 5 0 116 116 With Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules, your favourite coffee is prepared the way you like it - perfectly balanced sweet and creamy.
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee

17/11/2020
Excellent
I tried it and liked it.its a good way of starting my day .i can have it all day
15/11/2020
The Best coffee
The best product, strong n rich coffee taste. It gives a great kick and i can kick start my day after drinking it.
13/11/2020
Convenient and yum
This product is perfect for those busy days when you need to grab and go without compromising on great taste.
Beautiful coffee
I love the taste! It is strong, yet soft on the palate with a beautiful aroma. I love that it comes in convenient sachets. I use them on weekend away and camping trips. I always recommend this product.
Jacobs great taste
Has a rich coffee smell and taste.I love it,jus after having it I feel a sense of fulfilment ,the coffee cravings disappear at once
Lovely Taste
I simply love this easy to use convenient coffee sachets. The taste is so nice, rich and creamy and there is already enough sugar in for me. I love it so so much. Would recommend to use.
My go-to every morning
The best coffee, I just love how strong it is and gives me the kick I need to get my day started
09/11/2020
very strong coffee
This coffee is very strong and nice i really dont drink coffee but i have tried this and like this really try it
03/11/2020
Heaven in a cup
The refreshing aroma perfecting packaged to take any where To work To play
02/11/2020
delicious
bought this product for the holidays and just when you deserve a break with a good movie, was awesome, too little in the box but every cup was amazing and would definitely spend on another box to hide away.
01/11/2020
Prefect
Is 100%good I love it when am not doing nothing just sit and drink it
29/10/2020
Jacobs 2in1
Love the the fact that I can now carry my favorite coffee in my bag. Creamy and locked in coffee flavor. Coffee on the go. Bigger boxes of the sachet
29/10/2020
Jacobs 3 in 1
Bought some over the weekend and the box is almost finished. So convenient. Just add water and you have delicious coffee
27/10/2020
Golden Coffee
Really good coffee- From the smell to the taste. never go wrong with Jacobs
26/10/2020
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Rich & Creamy Coffee
The new Jacobs coffee is absolutely delicious. I love milky coffee and with this new 3in1 it is so much more creamier!!!