Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

4 5 0 239 239 Enjoy every Mzanzi moment with the smooth and creamy taste of Nescafe Ricoffy Mmm-ccino fused with the two irresistible flavour of African Marula, and of Caramel Popcorn.
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

07/05/2021
I'm Caffeine sensitive, but my family loves these easy-to-make instant cappuccino sachets. Very affordable and nice to drink on a cold day. No need to add sugar and packs a flavour punch.
03/05/2021
Mmmm-Chino
Its nothing like hug in a mug its just the right amount of sweetness in it i always have one at work.
29/04/2021
Excellent!!
6I habe tasted the caramel popcorn, but have not tasted the African Marula flavor. Would love to taste it! This Ricoffee flavor has very nice variety of coffees!
29/04/2021
The best of Ricoffy
Honestly I was blown away by the flavor and the creaminess of the coffees, I tried both caramel popcorn and milk tart and wow, the mint, I am not so convinced but maybe they will look into it later. overall..i am impressed
23/04/2021
Tasty and creamy
Unusual flavours but theyhave flavour and creamy just a little bit pricy either wise would recommend alwasy
22/04/2021
Surprised
I am going to be honest. I am not a Ricoffee fan and a bit of a coffee snob.....but these sticks have surprised me! What a nice treat for a late afternoon! Thank you Ricoffee!
21/04/2021
Funky Flavours
I tried all 3 flavours of this product and my favourite is the Caramel Popcorn. I love that they are not too sweet without compromising on the richness of flavour! Absolutely love it!
17/04/2021
Amazing pick me up
Love the marula flavour and my husband loves the biscout and milk tart ones.
15/04/2021
Choc
I was amazed by the package coffee with popcorn. It took me by surprise. I will not change anything. The infusion of popcorn and coffee. Nothing to change but recommend it for people to try.
15/04/2021
Excellent
Original is always good, ricoffee goes back many years, it's refreshing but still original, affordable as well and taste fantastic
14/04/2021
Ricofee
Great taste and the peppermint flavors add to it.would definitely recommend it to coffee lovers..I liked it flavor and the convince can carry it with me and can enjoy it any time
13/04/2021
Ricofee Mmm-ccino
I haven't tried all the flavours as yet but the biscuit and milk tart flavours are my fav so far
13/04/2021
Its yum!
I've tried most of the flavours. Creamy and tasty, its worth a try.
12/04/2021
Ricoffy Ccino
Great tasting coffee with extra flavour and variety to choose from to change up your day.
09/04/2021
Rich
I loved the aroma of the coffee - still has the sam great taste we grew up with of Ricoffy