3,9 5 0 54 54 Enjoy every Mzanzi moment with the smooth and creamy taste of Nescafe Ricoffy Mmm-ccino fused with the two irresistible flavour of African Marula, and of Caramel Popcorn.
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

29/06/2020
Caramel yummy
Love the caramel flavour The smell just pops out and it has the best taste ever
28/06/2020
Ricoffy
Its winter now and hot beverage is what one needs and honestly Ricoffy has outdone it with this product.
26/06/2020
Cappuccino
Wow the Marula flavor is the best among all the other flavors!
23/06/2020
yummm
A winter essential for those cold evenings. The marula flavor is my favorite
22/06/2020
Surprize taste accuracy
I was very surprised that the taste profile for this product was so accurate. I tried the caramel popcorn flavor and it smelled and tasted like fresh caramel popcorn. It was not too sweet and I would try it again.
15/06/2020
Creamy and flavourful
I love this so much especially the Caramel popcorn flavour. It's so creamy and the aroma is so satisfying.
11/06/2020
Cuppachino
I'm a huge fan of cappuccino's especially now that its Winter! I liked the Caramel popcorn but I wasn't a fan of the marula flavor as it had to much of a tartness to it.
20/05/2020
Mmmnandi!
As a strong coffee lover, I did not expect this product to amaze me as it did. I don't really like Ricoffy as it doesn't give me the caffeine kick I need. This product was a delight especially if you're looking for a warm, delicious beverage to lighten the mood at the end of the day at the office. With a variety of flavors, an affordable price, it definitely has a competing chance for cappuccinos in the market.
16/05/2020
Not bad at all
It's not the best I've had. The quality isn't something to ride home about. I wouldn't rush or choose it over others unless it's cheaper.
15/05/2020
good
Good product and taste but not to strong as Nescaffe brand
08/05/2020
To my surprise!!
I'm not a Ricoffy fan at all. But these mmm-ccino's really surprised me. It was more tasty than I have anticipated. I was very impressed with the lovely packaging as well as the taste of the Caramel Popcorn flavor in particular.
07/05/2020
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino is yuuuuummmmmyyyyyy
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino is delicious and so quick and easy to make and it's berista quality at home
07/05/2020
Review on caramel popcorn falvour
I have only tasted the caramel popcorn flavor. The smell is insanely good - the taste is not bad for Ricoffy - definitely not strong so I add extra Nescaffe if I'm looking for a coffee fix. Has a bit of an after taste but is definitely worth the try.
30/04/2020
I loved the caramel popcorn one the best
Tried all the different flavors very nice and creamy
16/03/2020
Coffee treat
Awesome product after hug in a mug and nescafe. The tast is wow and it does not break the bank. a more affordable spoil and just as tasty