3,9 5 0 56 56 Enjoy every Mzanzi moment with the smooth and creamy taste of Nescafe Ricoffy Mmm-ccino fused with the two irresistible flavour of African Marula, and of Caramel Popcorn.
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

18/02/2020
Good
Coffee addict!! It tastes great but for someone who prefers a strong cup of coffee it needs a bit oomf but that just me
18/02/2020
Subtle in flavour
Not the greatest, but for non coffee lovers or mild coffee lovers...This would be great.
14/12/2019
Cappuccino Plus
I was very skeptical about trying these new flavours of cappuccino BUT I am totally addicted to them now
22/11/2019
MMM-ccino
Although not as strong as other brands, I am very happy with the taste. Always have a box in my cupboard at work.
16/11/2019
Teacher's choice
Having a coffee break with this amazing product makes my day worthwhile. It is creamy and delicious in all flavours. I tried them all and would reccomend it to anyone. Defnitely this teacher's choice!
23/10/2019
Ricoffy mmm-ccino
Was not really as impressed with this product, loved the varity of flavours but was unfortunatly not to excited about the taste. Some products were just too sweet. If you have a really sweet tooth them this is for you
16/10/2019
MMM CCINO CARAMEL
AMAZING FLAVOUR IN A COFFEE. WOULD RECOMEND THIS ANYTIME!!! THANKS RICOFFY!!! :)
24/09/2019
Great Taste
A great cup of cappuccino I enjoyed it great taste thank you
25/08/2019
Needs oomff
I enjoy the variety of flavours, but the sweetness overpowers the coffee, so I find the need to add half a spoon of coffee to overcome the sweetness and get the taste of coffee. It is more affordable than other cappuccino brands, so I buy it more often,but it is not my preferred choice of cappuccino
16/08/2019
Very cool flavors
We used the caramel popcorn flavor in the one cup sachets while camping. Was a refreshing surprise and absolutely delicious, my kids loved it as well.
14/08/2019
Caramel popcorn
This flavoured cappuccino is awesome!!! Love the caramel popcorn variant, have not tried the other flavour as yet.
08/08/2019
Mmmmmm...more
Caramel popcorn taste like real popcorn. Im not a fan of cappucino but these are just awesome. Cannot wait to tast the biscuit and milktart flavours.
01/08/2019
YEAH FOR RICOFFY!
I was so pleased when I saw this on the shelf! What got me even more excited was the variety of flavours that arent usually available in these convenience instant cappuccino sachets. Whats better, it's cheaper than some other instant cappuccino brands. I've tried the caramel popcorn flavour, and my oh my was I pleased with my purchase. Think I'll try the marshmallow next!
29/07/2019
ricoffy
I love coffee and cappuccinos. So when I tried Ricoffy Mmm-ccino I immediately fell in love. Rich and creamy taste, it tastes just like a coffee house cappuccino. Really love this easy and convenient to use sachets. Always a place in my lunchbag for this.
25/07/2019
Love the new flavours!
I have tried both of these cappuccino's and honestly it tastes amazing! It has quite a unique taste and the popcorn flavour you definitely need to get used to. But try it, you will love it!