3,8 5 0 92 92 Enjoy every Mzanzi moment with the smooth and creamy taste of Nescafe Ricoffy Mmm-ccino fused with the two irresistible flavour of African Marula, and of Caramel Popcorn.
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

28/10/2020
Mzanzi flavours
Bought this and it surprised me and my family so delicious and we enjoy it alot
26/10/2020
VERY TASTY AND AFFORDABLE
I really enjoyed these, very affordable and tasty. I love the adventurous flavors.
24/10/2020
Rich and Creamy
I bought this as a treat and i am glad i did. Especially for those cold winter nights or even as a break from work during the Gauteng summer rains this is indeed a treat on its own to enjoy alone or to share with others.
23/10/2020
Its good
Not my favorite cappuccino but its not the worst either. What puts me off is that it tastes more like coffee with cremora than a cappuccino
22/10/2020
Great flavors
As a coffee lover this is a yes for me. If you in a rush and need a quick good cup of coffee with diffrent flavors this is definetly it. 😊
22/10/2020
Not my favourite
This product have a bad after taste. Not my favourite
21/10/2020
Sweeeeeet
A little too sweet for my taste but I love having the different flavors in my home for my friends to choose which ones they want to try. It’s fun and inexpensive.
20/10/2020
Not a favourite...
Not a favourite in my household, very weird after taste and the coffee taste is just not strong enough.
15/10/2020
Love coffee
I saw this product at the shops and gave it a try. It wasn't bad could inhance the favor a bit more.
13/10/2020
Mmm-chino
Love the aroma but the taste could do with some improvement.
12/10/2020
Step up
Nescafe recoffe really has stepped up their coffee game with this new flavours..its has a nice aroma and flavoring is not to bad Room for improvement but not a bad rainy day drink
11/10/2020
Not happy
Expected more.bland.flat.not frothed enough.and pricey aswell.
08/10/2020
Very tasty
This product is so delicious , this is our go to after a long day or to start a Saturday morning, love it
03/10/2020
Dull flavor
Sachet is the perfect amount but the product is tasteless when it comes to the coffee flavour. I found the taste to be lacking some strong relatable flavour instead I got the taste of a normal cuppacino made in a big mug with too much water.
02/10/2020
I love coffee and this is just heavenly. I would highly recommend this to everyone