Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino

4 5 0 271 271 Enjoy every Mzanzi moment with the smooth and creamy taste of Nescafe Ricoffy Mmm-ccino fused with the two irresistible flavour of African Marula, and of Caramel Popcorn.

13/10/2021
tasty treat
My husband loves these. They make a quick and easy treat. Just add boiling water and let the magic happen. They are a bit pricey though.
09/09/2021
Mmmmmmm :)
Very enjoyable and easy to prepare A bit pricey but worth it as a treat
08/09/2021
Wonderful tasy flavours
Love all flavours, part of my monthly stock on shopping list. Must have in all households. Very good taste. Hooked
30/08/2021
Obsessed
Mmmmm so delicious! Love the caramel popcorn flavor.
27/08/2021
Morning refreshment
It makes me feel better all day long. It keeps my day warm and speedy Nescafe Ricoffy best Coffey to have 😉☕
26/08/2021
Ricoffy cappuccino
Not very strong taste ok, I prefer a stronger taste, but it's affordable.
17/08/2021
Nescafe Ricoffy mmm-ccino
very weak but nice and rich and creamy not really any different from the Nescafe cappuccinos , so definitely worth the buy , but not if you really like strong coffee.
05/08/2021
LOVE!
Delicious and affordable! Great flavours available. If I need a stronger coffee taste, I just add some extra coffee. Definitely a pantry must - have!
02/08/2021
Very nice
Good product, and cheap.....hou nie daarvannom klomp stront teskryf nie....als kort en kragtig
29/07/2021
Not my taste
This product is ok... I personally didn't like the taste.. it has a bit of an after taste.
13/07/2021
Lovit
I've tried all the Ricoffy cinos and I totally love them all! Rich, Creamy Hot Cup Of Cino is just what the doctor prescribed for winter! Bit expensive but its wortg it! Alot of different flavors to choose from as well.
05/07/2021
love it
I Liked the amarula flavor But I wish they could add more coffee to it , the coffee is not strong enough but the flavor is nice I suppose its difficult to get the ratio right
02/07/2021
Awesome Product
Awesome Product.. Taste is incredibly pungent and creamy.. Value for money.. I would recommend anyone to try this out.. Dont let the brand fool you
22/06/2021
Bad flavors
The only flavor worth it, it's the original capatino flavor, most of the other flavors are horible
16/06/2021
Rich and cleamy tast incredible i'll drink it the whole day