Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Smooth & Creamy Coffee

4,6 5 0 368 368 Experience the high quality coffee taste and the best aroma with the new Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules.

14/10/2021
The best
Ìf yo love coffee you'll definitely love Jacob's 3in1. It's convenient and easy to make . Your favourite Coffee+sugar+milk in one small sachet mhmm couldn't ask for more.
10/10/2021
Creamy
Bought it at home I love that it is creamy. I enjoyed it
08/10/2021
Creamy
Bought this for the office it's so good love it creamy so creamy and dreamy
23/09/2021
The best
My favorite coffee in a convenient and portable form.
22/09/2021
Convenient
Love the fact that they are sold separately
09/09/2021
Love it !!!
Flavorful, rich and creamy. The aroma makes everyone in the room want a cup. Love this
27/08/2021
Happy Daddy - Happy Home
my husbands favorite- ohh the smell you cant resist, I'm not big on strong coffee but this one, he has got me hooked creamy smooth and sooo delicious, Thank you Jacobs you never disappoint.
19/08/2021
Nice
Very nice and tasty coffee my fovouriety its gold because of the smell and taste
17/08/2021
Jacobs
This is very rich and creamy, definitely for cream lovers like me.Its a must have for every household.
12/08/2021
coffee lovers
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Smooth & Creamy Coffee is ideal for coffee breaks, the coffee tastes rich and creamy if you're a coffee lover like me this is definitely a must try , your kitchen will smell like the best coffee shop in town .
11/08/2021
Love the aroma
Absolutely awesomeness in the mouth with a tantalising aroma. Love it
31/07/2021
Great taste
Some of the best I have ever tried, will defenitely recommend it to the coffee lovers
26/07/2021
🤩🤩🤩
The best one to kick start your day . It’s so nice 🤭it’s definitely a must have I recommend it 💯 especially for students and workers . Once you have a cup you’ll keep making more
04/07/2021
Very nice specially when made with milk only. Addictive 😃😀
02/07/2021
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Smooth & Creamy Coffee
i love the taste but it is not as foamy as the advert on t.v. abit misleading