4,5 5 0 129 129 Experience the high quality coffee taste and the best aroma with the new Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules.
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Smooth & Creamy Coffee

20/10/2020
Delicious & Creamy
My Hubby is a very fussy person when it comes to his coffee. I recently purchased this for myself as a easy to make in the mornings... So my Hubby ended up finishing my coffee and asking for more indicating this is really good.
19/10/2020
I love taking these to work! Very convenient and taste great!
17/10/2020
Best coffee
Jacobs 3in1 foldwn granules are the best ever satchets. Easy to carry everywhere. Especially at work. You can enjoy you coffee everywhere
14/10/2020
Jacobs coffee
Rich full flavor perfect for anytime of the day.....
12/10/2020
Delicious and rich
This coffee had a great aroma and rich full bodied flavor. I especially enjoyed the crema and intensity of this product.
10/10/2020
Coffee at your convenience
I really liked these sachets. They are convenient and I can even pop some into my bag when traveling. I liked the taste of it. Would definitely recommend it.
08/10/2020
Tastes amazing
I'm was not a coffee person until I tried ths Jacob's coffee my goodness it's sooo nice plus this sachets are easy to carry and it's easy to make
07/10/2020
The taste
It is easy to prepare and I love the taste it is the best
03/10/2020
Tasting Fun for on the go
Love this Coffee ,easy as one two three . I just had my last stick :( and will need to go and buy more . Recommended this coffee for the person that is always on the go , Worth buying.
29/09/2020
Jacobs 3in1 Golden Granules Smooth & Creamy Coffee
I'm not a coffee lover, but decided to give this a try a few months ago, I fell in love instantly, such a smooth and rich taste, my ultimate favorite
29/09/2020
Jacob's
Very convenient package to travel with quite portable and flavour is still amazing and fresh. I am really happy about the quality of the product. Yes I would recommend it to any cofeee lover
15/09/2020
The best in coffee
The product's taste and aroma makes you come back for more. I highly recommend this fantastic product.
15/09/2020
My favorite
Absolutely love this. Creamy tasting, convenient and awesome on those camping days.
14/09/2020
Jacobs
smooth lovely taste, dissolves easily and the individual sticks are very convenient
09/09/2020
This is thee best and so convenient. Still has the amazing taste and aroma