4,3 5 0 43 43 No.1 Natural Acne Brand in Australia** The Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Skincare range consists of 5 products which make up an easy to use daily 3 step-routine and 2 targeted application spots treatment, which is specifically formulated to help target, clear and prevent spots - naturally. Available to purchase at Wellness Warehouse.</p>
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne range

22/08/2019
Thursday Plantation
My teenage niece has been using the products and she is loving it.. I can see a visible difference in her skin and confidence as well.. best part is she is not even done yet.. Loving the progress so far.. Thanks Hometester :) these products definitely get a thumbs up from Aunty annd Niece
31/07/2019
THURSDAY PLANTATION
My daughter have used the products for 4 weeks , the skin have become smooth and clear , its best products for teens , and not harsh on skin , its the best , i would definitely recommend it for any teen, awesome product
16/07/2019
Gentle on skin
It’s been 2 weeks now and my teenage daughter is loving these products. We are seeing a huge change. Bonus points for the products being gentle on skin. I would recommend these products to teenagers with problematic skin.
16/07/2019
Awesome product
My daughter is using it and the differents is outstanding well done
15/07/2019
Great Product for sensitive skin
The range is very mild on the skin. And the results are visible. I think with more time the results will be even better. At first I had to constantly remind my brother to use the products but now it's like clock work in his routine.
08/07/2019
Teenage Skin Problems
We received the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Product and immediately my son began to use it. There was noted improve ment on the areas of his skin where he was having acne problems already however after a week he started breaking out with quite a few big pimple. We pushed through this phase and stared noticing his skin breakouts had reduces and the product was working on lightening the marks the break out has created and his face as a overall cared for look to it. I would definitely recommend the product.
02/07/2019
Can see a difference
I can already see a difference on her face after just one week...excited to see end results...so far so good so happy to have received this product.
26/06/2019
Confidence and Clear Skin
Wow, what a difference in just a few days of use. My son's skin is clearing up so nicely already. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference at the end of the 4 week trial period. So nice to see him feeling confident again. Thank you.
24/06/2019
Tea tree
My daughter use it for 1 week now and i can see the diffrence
24/06/2019
Thursday Plantation Skin Care
its now the 2nd week of the trail and i have sen noticeable change. its definitely helping for the acne, most importantly my son is enjoying the feel of this product on his skin
22/04/2020
Excellent
Very very Good products and would recommend it to all my friends
17/04/2020
Value for money
I started using Thursday plantation products in 2017 when my skin wasn't responding to any of the products on the shelves; I fell in love with the brand since then. I love the tea tree smell and how quickly they work.
Tea tree
Absolutely love this Works wonderfully and quickly to remove blemishes and dark marks
Beautiful Daughter
My daughter acne started of as rash and she was so unhappy. A friend recommended Thursday Plantation. She started right away on it and was consisted on using it correctly . It help her so much. Thanks!
Wow! What a difference.👍😊👌👏
My daughter has tried this product and what a big difference she had lots of pimples and after using this product for a week the pimples starting clearing and her skin is clear and she loves the smell.Happy teen means happy life.😊👍👌🤗