4,8 5 0 56 56 No.1 Natural Acne Brand in Australia** The Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Skincare range consists of 5 products which make up an easy to use daily 3 step-routine and 2 targeted application spots treatment, which is specifically formulated to help target, clear and prevent spots - naturally. Available to purchase at Wellness Warehouse.</p>

2019/08/08
Tea tree oil
I have used thursday plantation tea tree oil for a toe nail fungus that i had and it works absolutely great. cleared up my big toe toe nail after using one bottle only. i have not used any of the products in the range as yet but definitely recommend
2019/08/05
HAPPY
I've tried this product, IT WORKS LIKE A BOMB, I would recommend this to everyone i know
2019/07/31
THURSDAY PLANTATION
My daughter have used the products for 4 weeks , the skin have become smooth and clear , its best products for teens , and not harsh on skin , its the best , i would definitely recommend it for any teen, awesome product
2019/07/30
An essential for any home!
I’ve been using the Ointment for the last 13 years after being introduced to it during my acne days in high school. I carry it whenever I travel as it helps clear sudden breakouts as well as ease the itchiness from mosquito bites. A bit expensive but it certainly lasts a VERY long time as very little is needed on the affected area
2019/07/25
Plantation tea tree products
My teenage son has been using the products for just on a month now. His pimples have cleared but unfortunatly he still has a lot of blackheads. I had hoped that the cleanser and toner would address that. The gel stick is great for drying up "ripe" pimples so they dont need to be popped. I am overall very happy with the product, Thanks for the opportunity to reveiw it.
2019/07/24
An Age Old Favourite
we have been using Thursday Plantation Tea Tree oil since childhood and my mum used to use it on everything, when my teenage neighbour was suffering with severe acne, I recommended Thursday Plantation acne range to her and it worked wonders, Her acne is clearing wonderfully.
Gentle on skin
It’s been 2 weeks now and my teenage daughter is loving these products. We are seeing a huge change. Bonus points for the products being gentle on skin. I would recommend these products to teenagers with problematic skin.
Awesome product
My daughter is using it and the differents is outstanding well done
Peffect
My son is using it, he's on second week now and I can see the difference. His blemishes are disappearing and his skin is smoother.
Very impressed
My son is using this product currently, at first it did start to clear the skin but after 2 weeks or so we noticed he as if he was breaking out again, this however is improving and the overall condition of his skin is much better. we will continue to use the product, it is not harsh and he does not look as though his skin is "peeling" as it does with other product we've tried. The spot treatment is amazing to quickly dry any spots. Highly recommended product.
2019/07/15
Great Product for sensitive skin
The range is very mild on the skin. And the results are visible. I think with more time the results will be even better. At first I had to constantly remind my brother to use the products but now it's like clock work in his routine.
2019/07/15
Plantation Products Range
After almost 2 weeks of using the product my daughter and I have noticed that the product has started working. I am sure with continuous use of this product her acne will most definitely improve
2019/07/08
Teenage Skin Problems
We received the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Product and immediately my son began to use it. There was noted improve ment on the areas of his skin where he was having acne problems already however after a week he started breaking out with quite a few big pimple. We pushed through this phase and stared noticing his skin breakouts had reduces and the product was working on lightening the marks the break out has created and his face as a overall cared for look to it. I would definitely recommend the product.
2019/07/02
Can see a difference
I can already see a difference on her face after just one week...excited to see end results...so far so good so happy to have received this product.
2019/06/29
Amazing always trusted
Best teatree oil so many uses great for and skin problems even cuts or insect bites etc