4,8 5 0 49 49 No.1 Natural Acne Brand in Australia** The Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Skincare range consists of 5 products which make up an easy to use daily 3 step-routine and 2 targeted application spots treatment, which is specifically formulated to help target, clear and prevent spots - naturally. Available to purchase at Wellness Warehouse.</p>

Gentle on skin
It’s been 2 weeks now and my teenage daughter is loving these products. We are seeing a huge change. Bonus points for the products being gentle on skin. I would recommend these products to teenagers with problematic skin.
Awesome product
My daughter is using it and the differents is outstanding well done
Peffect
My son is using it, he's on second week now and I can see the difference. His blemishes are disappearing and his skin is smoother.
Very impressed
My son is using this product currently, at first it did start to clear the skin but after 2 weeks or so we noticed he as if he was breaking out again, this however is improving and the overall condition of his skin is much better. we will continue to use the product, it is not harsh and he does not look as though his skin is "peeling" as it does with other product we've tried. The spot treatment is amazing to quickly dry any spots. Highly recommended product.
2019/07/15
Great Product for sensitive skin
The range is very mild on the skin. And the results are visible. I think with more time the results will be even better. At first I had to constantly remind my brother to use the products but now it's like clock work in his routine.
2019/07/15
Plantation Products Range
After almost 2 weeks of using the product my daughter and I have noticed that the product has started working. I am sure with continuous use of this product her acne will most definitely improve
2019/07/08
Teenage Skin Problems
We received the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Product and immediately my son began to use it. There was noted improve ment on the areas of his skin where he was having acne problems already however after a week he started breaking out with quite a few big pimple. We pushed through this phase and stared noticing his skin breakouts had reduces and the product was working on lightening the marks the break out has created and his face as a overall cared for look to it. I would definitely recommend the product.
2019/07/02
Can see a difference
I can already see a difference on her face after just one week...excited to see end results...so far so good so happy to have received this product.
2019/06/29
Amazing always trusted
Best teatree oil so many uses great for and skin problems even cuts or insect bites etc
2019/06/26
Confidence and Clear Skin
Wow, what a difference in just a few days of use. My son's skin is clearing up so nicely already. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference at the end of the 4 week trial period. So nice to see him feeling confident again. Thank you.
2019/06/25
Tea Tree products by Thursday Plantation
Love Love Love this range, made from Tea tree oil which is a great for most skin problems, i said seeing an improvement within a few weeks of using the face wash, great natural product
2019/06/25
Best teenage acne solver
Tea tree range helped my daughter with severe teenage acne in commendable time and boosts her confidence
Tea tree
My daughter use it for 1 week now and i can see the diffrence
Goodbye acne
I've been using this range for a month and I've seen a huge improvement. My acne scars are completely gone and my skin is clear. I love the face cream and blemish gel, it literally dries our pimples. I would definitely recommend this acne range
best results yet
ma daughter used the cream from thursday night to today but she feels the difference the skin is smooth and the acne is vanishing a bit and i think by the second week all will be clear. she is indeed enjoying the product WEEK TWO my daughter is so happy with her face we will be uploading on the whats up number soon many thanks will keep u updated ma baby is so happy with this product its going to be on our list when we shop skin is so clean TODAY posted the pictures before and after on the whats number today