4.5 5 0 208 208 Plant Based Snack Vegan Friendly Gluten Free Deli Crisps are slightly sweet, slightly savoury & always delicious. With their robust and mature flavour, Deli Crisps more than qualify as an authentic deli snack.
Vege Chips Deli Crisps Original

24/01/2021
Good alternate? Maybe.
I guess it was a good way to try different flavours, but honestly the beetroot one didn’t settle with my stomach. If you want to healthier version, let me tell you this is not the grand solution for you. Potato chips are equally as unhealthy- why? If you deep-fry anything, they will all end with the same 0 vitamin list.
Addictive
A good change from standard potato chips. These aren't oily and are quite addictive. Strong enough to use for dipping.
Yummy Chippies
I love these chippies. Crunchy with flavour. Not overly salted - actually could do with a dash of more salt but they are additive.
Absolute Favourite
These “chips” are the best I have ever tasted. So full of flavour, I literally can’t stop eating them!
delicious
Great for snacking during a movie and can be pretty addictive
22/01/2021
Once you pop you can't stop
These are delicious, and they feel like a good balance between finding a tasty snack and not wanting to over-indulge. They're so good though that once you open them, you won't want to close the packet...
21/01/2021
These are great and honestly way nicer than regular chips. Perfect flavour and very more-ish which is okay given they are a healthier alternative for pantry and lunchbox snacks.
tastes great look amazing
these are so good to try, very tasty and makes for a great snack but also looks so good when served up in bowl adds colour and whoever has tried them at my place has loved them and ended up buying them.
Love these
I absolutely love this product. I’m not keen on my kids having to many unhealthy snacks. So these are perfect instead of normal chips. I would definitely recommend. So tasty
20/01/2021
Crispy treats
Bloody brilliant!!! Finally some GOOD vegi crisps! And a good price point also for what you get. Coles often has specials on this product and they fly off the shelves. Keep your eyes peeled for this bad boy in your supermarket. You’ll never be disappointed! Or have snack guilt!
Crispy
Crispy thin veggie chips. Good mix of all three potatoes. Delicious!
Great!
My husband and I love to eat the Vege Deli Crisps, specially on Friday nights while we have our home happy hour. When it is on sales at the supermarket I buy in bulk and I always have it available at home.
Love these!
I can’t eat normal chips so I was so glad to find this product! Each colour chip has a different flavour and they are all yummy and super crunchy. It’s a great healthy snack for my kids too
19/01/2021
Delicious snack--with a healthier twist
We don't eat a lot of snack food, and when we do we try to find a healthier option while recognising that life is full of compromises. These crisps are incredible. By going beyond normal potatoes they offer a better nutritional profile, a more dynamic set of colours, and great taste. We always have a bag in the cupboard.
19/01/2021
Tried these for a change and now will not go back to other chips. Love love love the taste and very easy to eat the enough packet on my own.