e.l.f. cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer

4.2 5 0 77 77 This luminous, blurring putty primer has a velvety texture that glides effortlessly over the skin to smooth over imperfections and add a soft glow. Infused with hyaluronic acid and vegan collagen to help plump skin and keep it fresh and hydrated. The result? A smooth, blurred, radiant complexion.
e.l.f. cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer

01-02-2023
Best primer
Probably the best primer you'll find in a drugstore at the cheapest price. It truly gets the job done. You have nothing to lose to give it shot. I would recommend it for a cheap alternative to other brands for a seamless base look!
31-01-2023
Great for dry skin
Amazing primer, I usually use the matte version because I have combo skin, so this one doesn’t keep my T-zone super matte but it keeps the dry areas of my face very happy. Great base for makeup, I find it lasts about 6-7 hours before my makeup starts to separate and move around, so amazing for a full day of school or work.
30-01-2023
A great product
I love most elf products, this is no exception. It creates a great base for makeup, giving off a glow and blurring imperfections. Not as good for redness as other elf products but a solid product all the same.
24-01-2023
Go to Primer
This product is awesome it makes your skin feel very soft and smooth. It's has squalene in. Easier to apply my makeup and help its stays longer. Hides imperfections. I never skip this primer.
24-01-2023
Great for covering scarring
I have bad acne scarring and found this to be really effective in helping to reduce the visibility of them under foundation/coverup. I’ve tried so many primers and this one is one of my faves!
23-01-2023
amazing primer
the most efficient product for under your foundation! it helps your foundation not clog your pores. 100% recommend, i don't do my foundation without it on as a base first!
12-01-2023
Impressive
I find this product lightweight and good to wear without foundation to get a luminous look still. It helps matte foundation stand out a bit for a brighter look and for me and didn't cause irritation. No fragrance and it lasted a longtime. As well as it luminous feature its a great affordable price. You don't need a lot I totally recommend it if u just want a bit of a glow.
10-01-2023
Not the best product
I have to say this isn’t the best product I’ve used. I dont like how heavy it feel or the bad smell that comes off of it. I don’t think I’ll ever buy any makeup or skincare products by elf.
06-01-2023
Hides pores!
I was a bit hesitant about this primer, as I have sensitive skin but I bought into the hype and I’m so glad I did! I wear this light weight primer daily and it allows for smooth application of foundation. I have dry skin and I was worried about it drying out my skin even more or even clogging my pores, but it doesn’t! I usually question Elf products and the durability, because it’s just so affordable! But this is worth every penny!
31-12-2022
soft and glowing skin
I love this primer! It makes my skin so glowy and it looks amazing under my foundation. It is better than a lot of the primers I have purchased from Sephora, and it’s a fraction of the cost! Don’t walk, run and grab this. It’s a game changer!
23-12-2022
Maybe just me…
I thought it was okay. Nothing amazing. Not sure about all the hype. I have used other primers that do exactly the same thing. It had a nice smell, not too strong.
21-12-2022
Just another primer.
Maybe it's my age but I don't understand the hype. It's a good primer and does the job but I wouldn't call it the best.
12-12-2022
Pas pour moi
Je n'aime pas du tout la texture j'ai l'impression d'appliquer du plâtre sur ma peau! Une chance que s'était un échantillon p.c.q. je n’achèterais pas!
11-12-2022
Its good enough
Its a great primer but if it put it on over my skincare, it feels like playdough on my face. I only use it in spots on my forehead and nose, I can only use a little bit and I have to melt it in my hand first.
10-12-2022
It's Okay
I much prefer the anti blemish version of the putty primer that elf makes. I find this one to not create a big difference on my face