Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25

4.5 5 0 48 48 Help protect your skin from dryness caused by environmental stressors, with NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25. Suitable for all skin types, this hydrating water gel helps fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin. This moisturizer provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Boost moisture with a complex of purified hyaluronic acid, which acts as a sponge for dry skin by absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The hydrating water gel sunscreen also contains antioxidants. The lightweight, non-comedogenic, alcohol-, and oil-free formula can be applied alone or under makeup. For best results, combine NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Gel Cream SPF 25 with other products in the NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost collection.
Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25

08-08-2022
Love this cream
One of the best daily creams out there! I was looking for a daily cream with SPF that I could use everyday before going out or gardening, and after trying several brands, this one was hands down the best one I've found, and at an accesible price.
08-08-2022
Excellent product
One of the brands that my skin loves! I have used this product and made my skin smooth and fresh! It improved my skin from my daily routine. Would recommend this product to anyone!
28-07-2022
Refreshing and hydrating moisturizer
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. It is lightweight in consistency and absorbs beautifully. While I generally use an additional SPF with the product, on makeup free days, this is wonderful to reapply. I strongly think this product is worth trying - it competes with exclusive and high-end products I’ve used at a fraction of the cost and know that ample R&D has been conducted on all Neutrogena products. This is so reassuring.
27-07-2022
I love this product, its easy to apply. Leaves your face feeling smooth and tight. I use it after my shower.
27-07-2022
I love how cool it feels going on and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
Ok
My skin dint feel hydrated or moistured as I needed to be for my very dry skin.
Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel Facecream SPF 25
I really really liked this product. I was lucky enough to use it with the cleanser as well as the eye cream. The cream was very lightweight and left my sensitive skin feeling very moisturized with no oily feeling afterwards very excellent product.
Crème
J’aime ce produit mais je ne trouve pas qu’il hydrate comme il serais supposer le faire déçue pour le prix mais sinon il est nickel
24-07-2022
hydration
this product provide me hydration all day along with protection from UV rays spf 25. I use it before and after coming from work. Highly recommend for people with sensitive skin.
22-07-2022
Bien
Rafraîchissant mais laisse un léger film sur la peau
20-07-2022
Feels freh
Love the way it just feels fresh on your face Not greasy
20-07-2022
Refreshing
I have very dry skin and after applying the gel to my face I feel very hydrated. You don't need to use a lot.
17-07-2022
A must buy
This is now my go to moisturizer. It is super hydrating and leaves your skin feeling great. Love the fact that it has spf. Can't go wrong with this one.
12-07-2022
Perfect product
This is my saviour this summer. This keeps my skin well hydrated and added glow to my skin. My skin is very dry and flaky sometimes but this product had helped me a lot . Definitely recommend!!
12-07-2022
Not bad!!
I'm not a fan of gel like products so definitely not my favourite (but only for that reason) it does leave your skin feeling refreshed, especially on those hot days.