Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25

4.7 5 0 68 68 Help protect your skin from dryness caused by environmental stressors, with NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25. Suitable for all skin types, this hydrating water gel helps fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin. This moisturizer provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Boost moisture with a complex of purified hyaluronic acid, which acts as a sponge for dry skin by absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The hydrating water gel sunscreen also contains antioxidants. The lightweight, non-comedogenic, alcohol-, and oil-free formula can be applied alone or under makeup. For best results, combine NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Gel Cream SPF 25 with other products in the NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost collection.
Neutrogena - Hydro Boost Gel Face Cream SPF 25

30-11-2022
Great feel and great price
This feels so refreshing on the skin and does not have a weird residue. This is perfect for all skin types in my opinion. Great for everyday use
27-11-2022
So nice
I have quite sensitive and reactive skin and I found this product nice and light and does not bother my skin, plus the added SPF is a huge win in my books.
26-11-2022
Excellent produit
Excellent produit, texture légère et parfum agréable, lorsqu'on l'applique ça crée une sensation de fraîcheur, c'est comme un spa pour le visage, j'ai adoré ce produit et il laisse la peau très douce !
20-11-2022
La seule crème que j'utilise pour mon visage. J'en applique à tous les jours. Depuis que j'utilise cette crème, ma peau est vraiment plus belle
19-11-2022
J’adore
J’adore les gel crème surtout l’été, car il rafraîchit vraiment la peau .
19-11-2022
Hydrates Skin
I absolutely love this product! The creamy lightweight texture doesn’t weigh down my skin at all. As a bonus is smells amazing! It’s affordable and can be found anywhere! Go get it!
18-11-2022
I keep coming back to this.
I love this product. Nothing I have tried feels quite so refreshing on my dry skin. It’s not heavy or greasy. I’ve tried numerous moisturizers over the years but keep coming back to this one.
15-11-2022
Best hydrating moisturizer
I have been using this moisturizer for years. its such a light, non-greasy formula but it packs such a moisturizing punch. I use it religiously all year round but in the winter it works absolute wonders!
11-11-2022
Feels great!
I received a free sample of this and I must say it went on so smoothly my skin absorbed everything, it smells amazing and felt great one the skin!
10-11-2022
Loved it
I am currently using this. Am in love with it. In this winter i feel my skin very moisturized with just one cream itself.. it worth the price
05-11-2022
Cooling gel
I love products that leave a nice “cool” feeling on your face after. The cold sensation just makes you feel so clean and refreshed. This product also leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. I would recommend this product to anyone
03-11-2022
Best hydro booster for skin..
I am using neutrogena hydro boost cream from almost 2 years. It’s so soft,gentle and gets fully absorbed in skin. It keeps your skin hydrated for whole day.It’s must use product when wearing makeup to keep the skin fresh and hydrated.
31-10-2022
Gentle on the skin.
Not greasy, leave your skin feeling nice and soft. Find it to be very gentle on my skin. Great product. a product I use till container was empty.
13-10-2022
My favorite!
I love the scent of this and love how soothing this moisturizer is. Very luxury premium feeling when I apply it and I love the scent. It is not too strong and makes me feel glamarous. I really like the mask they have too and the SPF daily lotion.
05-10-2022
I can honestly say I absolutely love this product. It works amazing makes your skin look so much brighter and feels great and looks great. My new favourite product. I recommend this.