Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wipes

4.3 5 0 271 271 Clean and refresh your skin in one step with NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN Oil-Free Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes. Designed for daily cleansing, these pre-moistened wipes gently sweep away make-up, dirt, and oil for clean, fresh skin. Oil-dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities and leave your skin thoroughly cleansed. Ultra-soft and easy to use, these wipes won't leave behind residue, so there's no need to rinse after use.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wipes

03-05-2022
Removes make up
This product does an excellent job at makeup removal.
09-04-2022
Budget Friendly
Convenient, gentle, and effective for an everyday face refresher.
07-04-2022
Démaquillant
Ma femme utilise tout les soir. Elle aime vraiment. Elle ne veut pas en manquer.
05-04-2022
👌
These wipes do the job and make life a whole lot easier! Devine!
03-04-2022
Excellent for a deep wipe!
Gets the job done, i love the smell. Sometimes i might have to use 2 or 3 wipes other then that i highly recommend it!
02-03-2022
bon produit
bon produit qui dépanne lorsque nous sommes en voyage.
17-02-2022
Does the job
I like Neutrogena cleansers, and these cleansing wipes are really good. I use it right before I cleanse my face to get all the gunk out and to speed up my night routine. The only thing is it can be a bit drying so I always follow up with moisturizer.
17-02-2022
I use these daily. Easy and comfortable to remove make up. It’s smooth on the skin and you don’t have to rub at it too hard. I would repurchase this product and recommend it for easy make up removal.
13-02-2022
Just as advertised
Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, I love these and would purchase again!
02-02-2022
Used to love it, but not anymore
I used to use this all the time when I was younger. But as I got older, I realized that this was way too harsh for my face. It was making it dry and irritated. I prefer using a cleansing milk or blame to take off my makeup now. Or even better, the face halo! Works wonders and you only need to use water with it to get all the makeup off!
24-01-2022
The Product for removing makeup
This product is great for sensitive skin gently removes makeup effectively, before night face wash!*.
17-01-2022
Makeup wipes should be illegal
Need I say more. Bad for your skin and the environment. Tooooo rough it feels like sandpaper
05-01-2022
Très pratique
J’adore ces petites lingettes quand je suis en déplacement, car elle sont très pratique et il n’est pas nécessaire d’apporter des bouteilles qui risqueraient de couler dans les bagages. Le maquillage s’enlève très bien et c’est super pratique!
27-12-2021
Dont buy
It has harmful ingredients and drys skin, I wouldn't recommend for acne prone skin
07-12-2021
Not a fan
I'm not really a fan on these wipes. I find that they do not clean as well as using an actual facial cleanser with water. I need to use at least 2 or 3 wipes before my face feels clean and they dry out quickly.