5 5 0 6 6 Can you solve the mystery of Lady Fairmont’s ghost with the help of Mystery, - take on the roles of Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, and Fred as you solve the mystery board game with unique storylines, puzzles, and more. Work together to decode puzzles to solve the mystery and escape the haunted mansion - this 2-part gameplay experience is great for players of all ages. Coded Chronicles is an at-home escape room kit that contains everything you need, you provide the room!
Scooby-Doo: Escape from The Haunted Mansion - A Coded Chronicles Game

24-10-2020
My weekend partner
My weekend partner , I absolutely love it My friends love it too
14-10-2020
Awesome
I think it is very useful for children and gathering events or parties. Because we had an awesome times with it.my son is autistic and it helps very much for him. I absolutely recommend it!
06-10-2020
Great game
Great game to play with the family. All the kids were involved as much as the adults. It kept everyone interested and we all Enjoyed the game until the very end. Would recommend this for any family game night
09-08-2020
Love the product
The scooby game is very good and the haunted mansion is very amazing and it is very good when we are playing
18-11-2020
This game looks fun for the family! And I'd rather test it out before buying it for my family. This looks really appropriate for toddlers and kids that's wanting to play a game with us adults, it looks very easy and simple! I'd recommend this too other families! :)
18-08-2020
it looks fun to play, very interesting it's a great get together with the family game