5 5 0 11 11 A fast and frantic dice game for two! Roll your dice to match the toppings on your slice. Keep rolling until they all match. Now grab another card and keep going! The first player to create a whole pizza pie wins!
University Games Pizza Party Game

23-11-2020
Family fun.
I bought this game for my sons Birthday. We are a huge family that loves board games. So I had to try this one out. The kids and adults loved this game. So definitely recommend this to everyone who loves board games as much as us. It's fun, holds your attention, and easy to play.
21-11-2020
Soo fun!!
I love pizza party! My mom and I play it whenever we get together and it turns into something competitive! Easy to play and good for kids and adults alike. Totally recommend to anyone!
07-11-2020
Pizza Party
This is a great game. It is extremely easy to play which makes it fun for the whole family. We also like that we do not need much room to play.
28-10-2020
Great game
A great game that's fun for all ages. Was an easy game for my kids to understand without alot of adult help!
24-10-2020
Amazeballs
Absolutely love it my kids love it too Totally recommend it to everyone
21-10-2020
Fun for kids
Fun game and easy to play. I have used this game as a motivator in speech therapy. They kids request it time and time again. Easy to set up and put away.
13-10-2020
Fast flavored cheese on the go.
I tried some pieces of pizza flavored cheese at my local supermarket at No frills. I noticed it was new and on sale what a bonus. I enjoyed the creamy cheese I had always remembered plus a tasty flavor of pizza. Thanks.....cheryl.
25-09-2020
Pizza party
My familly and I enjoyed playing this game, at fisrt we didnt understand they game but after making research on internet we loved the Game
05-09-2020
Excellent
my family really enjoyed it I have to say that my son doesn't want to stop playing cause he loves pizza
04-09-2020
Awesome product
I just love this game it is very good and I and my family play I will prefer to buy it
03-09-2020
Fun
lt was great fun and was very exciting to play. l have already started to recommend it to family and friends.