4,3 5 0 38 38 Fabriqué par la famille DeBeukelaer, fabricants de gaufrettes roulées Pirouline. 20 pailles à biscuits emballées individuellement. Biscuit Starbucks régalez-vous sans quitter la maison
Paille à Biscuits de Starbucks

16-02-2020
COOKIE STRAWS
THESE ARE DO GOOD YOU JUST CAN NOT STOP EATING THEM. LOVE THE CHOCOLATE CENTER IT IS SO CREAMY. I RECEIVED THEM AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT AND WAS VERY HAPPY.
13-02-2020
Miam!
Une petite collation craquante sous la dent, au bon goût unique! Un petit délice qui ajoute de la personnalité à un café!
09-02-2020
Buy them
Got some for Christmas ...these are fantastic with a cup of coffee
06-02-2020
Save the Turtles!
What could be better than ditching the plastic straw in your child's milk and using a cookie straw! These straws are delicious and didn't last long in the pantry! My kids (and me too!) would reach for one constantly when enjoying a glass of milk.
03-02-2020
2 in 1s rock
Who doesnt want two uses for something that generally had one? Its kinda like cereal...kind of like dipping cookies too! Got to drink these with milk for sure. So many good ideas can be created with this style :)
02-02-2020
Fancy in my own home
Love these cookies! So nice to be able to bring the coffee shop experience to my own home when i like. So delicious
31-01-2020
yummy
these are some of the tastiest cookies i have ever had. but then again what else could i expect from starbucks! delicious!!
30-01-2020
Great taste
These are the greatest my daughter my I just love these. There great with hot chocolate.
27-01-2020
These are very tasty however I found them a bit dry so I rated them a 4 out of 5 stars but they are great if you dip them in a latte or a tea! I reccomend!
27-01-2020
Yummy treat!
Great treat! My daughters and I are immediate fans on first taste.
26-01-2020
A great treat for the Holidays
Received these as a gift during the Holidays. Wow, what a great treat ! I just eat them on their own, I don't recommend them to be used as a straw. Dipping them in your coffee is great.
Yummies
One of my best deserts after you have eaten your main course..🤗
Yum
These are great I just love them I could eat a whole tin that's the problem worth these so goods shouldn't be eating so many at a time hate how they are broken when I get them well this time I had themmore then half were broken m grab em up sip milk threw them if you want enjoy
24-01-2020
Okay
These were OK I’m not really a big fan of like this type of stuff. I’m not big on food that goes into your drinks gross
24-01-2020
Tasty!
Its good, tasty and an excellent little snack, perfect to eat with a cup of coffee!