4.4 5 0 424 424 Revitalise and regain your inner strength with Bion® 3. This multivitamin is formulated with a unique blend of 12 vitamins, 12 minerals and 10 million TriBion Harmonis™ probiotics that work synergistically to support your body's natural immune defenses, activate your energy metabolism and maintain a healthy digestive system. Give your body the nutritional support it needs by taking one tablet of Bion 3 daily.
Bion 3

23/06/2019
Bion3 促进人体健康,激活能量代谢,让我精力充沛,保持健康,焕发活力每一天。Bion3 提供我们每天所需的营养。
22/06/2019
Bion 3 make me feel energetic. After i consumed it i feel healthy. I even recommended it to my relatives and friends. Should keep it in every house. Worth buying too.
21/06/2019
Bion 3 helps to improve my immune system, given me a daily needed vitamins everyday, energetic for my whole day!
21/06/2019
Maybe would need to try it for a longer period of time to see some effect. Not a big fan of the taste but not too bad.
21/06/2019
After taking this product.... I feel more energy and don't feel tired easily. Will definitely support this brand. Thank you.
21/06/2019
Not bad to try it, After my son take bion 3 and he not cough and feel sick anymore
21/06/2019
After consumed the sample, i can see a great improvement in my health and energy level. I am not easily get tired which I used to have before consume Bion 3. I can stay late at night and wake up early but not feel tired or sleep during the day time. My health is improved, no sickness or not feeling well. My dizzyness gone. Highly recommend Bion 3 to those who want to have tip top health condition and enjoy life.
21/06/2019
Sangat bagus untuk kesihatan optima dan kesempuranaan kehidupan
20/06/2019
thank you home tester club give me a free try about Bion 3. It is a good product.i like it very much!
20/06/2019
Setelah menggunakan bion 3, saya mendapati tahap kesihatan saya semakin baik. Ia membekalkan tenaga sepanjang hari,Dan memudahkan saya melakukan aktiviti harian.. Saya amat berpuas hati menggunakan produk ini..
20/06/2019
Bion 3 really help my immune system. Being a busy working women, caused me to down with flu and sometimes fever due to lack of sleeps and improper diet. With Bion 3, it improves my energy level and immune system better.
20/06/2019
revitalize metabolism for all day energy and support digestive health
20/06/2019
trengthening our immune system and achieving a balance are the reasons why Bion® 3, which is only available from pharmacies, has been developed. Each tablet of Bion® 3 includes 12 vitamins, minerals, and trace elements that are important for our overall metabolism and for our immune system, as well as cultures of lactic acid bacteria — an innovation that can even convince those with minimal interest in their own health.
19/06/2019
setelah saya amalkan BION 3, saya sedar ia berikan saya kecergasan yang luarbiasa, saya rasa bersemangat untuk jalankan rutin harian saya.. tiada lagi rasa lesu dan tak bermaya..
19/06/2019
helps you to optimise your immune system, revitalize metabolism for all day energy and support digestive health, so you can whizz through your hectic day.