Impulse Body Spray Deodorant Into Glamour 75ml

4.7 5 0 126 126 This perfect 75ml size means it easily fits in your backpack and can be enjoyed at school, after the gym or just on the go. Enjoy this fragrance anytime, anywhere and Trust Your Impulse. Into Glamour A bright and sparkling opening of tangerine and pink pepper, surrounded by the cool and crispy notes of the guavatini accord, gives room to an opulent body, full of floral reminiscences of violet, lily and the everlasting magnolia and rose. Sweet notes of vanilla and ambery nuances combined with the glimmering shades of sandalwood provide an indulgent oriental finale. Impulse Into Glamour infuses a sparkling floral fragrance with opulent oriental notes to leave you enveloped in a subtle exotic scent. Impulse is currently the number one female body spray in the UK, you are guaranteed to turn heads with this fantastic fragrance. Be super careful not to spray anywhere near your eyes and make sure to avoid broken or irritated skin. Hold the can 15cm away from the body. Simply twist the top and press in short bursts to release the fragrance.
Impulse Body Spray Deodorant Into Glamour 75ml

14/08/2022
Smells great Size is perfect Can fit into any bag and easy
14/08/2022
Amazing smell
It smells amazing and I love the impulse stuff
13/08/2022
Smells amazing!!!
Highly recommend, smells lovely summer vibes ! Stays on quite a while still smell it on your clothes days after . Love impulse great price and lots of smells to choose from
11/08/2022
Beautiful scent
I adore this body spray. Totally recognisable. Once you try it I don't believe you'll be buying anything else
10/08/2022
Love the smell on this impulse range, it's a good size to put in a bag
09/08/2022
love it !!
this is my favourite from the impulse range, ive tried them all and this seems to last the longest as in fragrance ,must buy
09/08/2022
Great fragrance at a fabulous price
I love the fragrance of this body spray. I use it all the time and it is so nice in this hot weather just to give yourself a refreshng blast during the day. I get many compliments when I wear it and I love that it doesn't break the bank.
08/08/2022
Long-lasting fragrance
Absolutely in love with Impulse. It has a very nice fragrance, which lasts surprisingly long. Handy size to keep in my bag so I can take it with anywhere I go (whether it be work or gym). Reasonably priced, give it a try.
05/08/2022
Lovely scent
One of my favourites from this brand.Long lasting fragrance.Buy it all the time.
not a bad fragrance
this product isn't for me it doesn't smell bad at all though it reminds me of my mum haha. but it just personally isn't what I would use on a daily
Smells great
Love this product. It’s smells great and is a great size to fit into my handbag. A quick spray even onto my clothes leaves me smelling fresh without marking my clothes. I would definitely recommend this.
04/08/2022
Light and fresh body spray
I bought this, the true love and musk impulse body sprays for my daughters The size of bottle is small and light so good for fitting into sports bags etc for school The scent is attractive and lasts for a couple of hours - and the pricing is good value The girls really liked this scent - much more than the musk version but this is personal taste I would recommend
Fab.
Gorgeous scent! Lovely size bottle. Love this!
03/08/2022
Really refreshing smell
I have used this impulse spray a few times. Its not an anti perspirant as such but an excellent body spray. Easy to use and a really refreshing smell
01/08/2022
Smells amazing.
Been using impulse for years! I love close to all of their scents, specifically this one in particular. Smells amazing and lasts a while. I also get alot of compliments when wearing impulse products! I've recommended to my friends/family who now wear this! Highly recommend.