4.5 5 0 62 62 Nakd Salted Caramel is a tongue-tantalising taste sensation with a delicate balance of smooth caramel and Cornish sea salt. Made with 100% natural ingredients 'smooshed' together, creating a wonderfully soft, chewy texture with the salty sweet taste you'll enjoy anytime of the day!

12/11/2019
l0ve it l0ve it and l0ve it
amazing great taste and just perfect all r0und, fills y0u up.
12/11/2019
Healthy bars of yummy ness
This flavour is amazing and honestly keeps me feeling full. These bars are fab but this addition of flavour makes it feel homemade - Great for eating at work / out and about - I would buy again and again. Only shame is that children aren’t allowed them at school due to the nut content. Maybe you could expand the range to but free bars?
09/11/2019
So good
I love Nak’d bars & this is one of my favourites. Really tastes of caramel and quite indulgent. Vegan, only natural ingredients and no processed sugars or sweetners. Total winner in our house.
07/11/2019
Best Nakd bar yet
I'm a big nakd bar fan, and this is the best flavour yet! These taste so good- the carameliness really comes through. No added sugar, sweetners or chemicals. Just pressed wholefoods. Really hits the spot. Perfect guilt free treat, although perhaps not great for diabetics- these are quite high sugar due to the dates in them.
21/10/2019
Yummy!
A Yummy but healthy and tasty treat!! Definitely satisfies a want for sweet.
21/10/2019
Love this flavour
Probably one of the best flavour Nakd bars I have tried
16/10/2019
Tried one of these today! It was incredible. Tasty not dry and full of good stuff to boot. I went back and bought more in the range to try. I usually crave sweet things and this feels like I’ve indulged :)
11/10/2019
Surprisingly Filling
I like most of the nakd range, but I really like the flavour of the salted caramel. Have them mid morning and I find them very filling :-) Good, healthy snack
07/10/2019
Ok
I don't love the flavour but I like Nakd bars. A healthy snack :)
15/09/2019
Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love this bars , with natural products and they are kosher and dairy free I have tried all the flavor of baked bars
07/09/2019
Love these
This has got to be my favourite flavour naked bar, quite sweet but has a subtle salt taste to balance it out just wish more places sold them.
03/09/2019
Love it!!
Totally in love with this new flavour. Also love that the Nakd brand is keeping up to date with current trends in flavour and applying that in a healthier way as an alternative to sweets. I was really happy when I saw them on offer too, as I love a trial price to see if my family and I like something. These are great for on the go and also satisfy the sweet tooth after a meal. Overall, I love the taste and texture 👍🏻
28/08/2019
one of their best
Would give 4 and a half if I could. Very solid product from Nakd, one of their best bars for sure, only issue ever is the texture without nibs or biscuit balls inside, but otherwise amazing taste, great flavour on the tongue, easy to snack on
27/08/2019
Perfect as always
I like the taste of the bar. Little bit salty little bit sweet. Harmony in taste. Even my toddler likes it. But a wrapper is not recyclable or I just can't see it IDK. I recommend this to everybody as a healthy snack
23/08/2019
So yummy!
I have loved these bars since they first came out such a range of flavours! So tasty and true to whats on the packaging some healthy bars isnt always what it tastes like.