4.3 5 0 26 26 Delicious and smooth. A whole lot of coconut. With added calcium & vitamins. Coconut perfection no taste bud can resist. Gluten, dairy and soy free. No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars. No preservatives or colours. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher.

22/08/2019
brillaint
i have used this a few times in my cereals as a bit of a health boost but i will admit i have loved using it to make lattes and other coconut drinks even a naught hotchoclate and found it very pleasent
16/08/2019
Taste of the sunshine
Great milk alternative. Use it with cereal or even a coconut milk latte. Nice taste that’s not too sweet but perfect do you don’t add any sugar. A pure natural drink. Smooth and an easy drink
01/08/2019
Delicious, rich.
Very rich and milky. Not very thick but not watery either. The price is a little high for the size of the bottle and it can be a little too rich for everyday consumption. I would only recommend it for an every now and then treat.
27/07/2019
Surprising smooth and creamy. Was the perfect addition to my my morning coffee. It is a little pricey so I wouldn’t buy as part of my weekly shop but will look out for it on offers.
16/07/2019
Very watery
Not really much of coconut its mostly water and very expensive for what it is - another gimmick the gym poser brigade will lap up. I prefer using a can of real coconut milk and just drinking straight after mixing or adding water you can make what this essentially is at 1/3rd the price.
14/07/2019
Smells like holidays!
I actually tried this last week for the first time. Its an incredibly high quality product and this is reflected in the taste and scent. I do feel it’s a little too strong. I am still trying to find creative ways to use the product
29/06/2019
Disappointed
It was too sweet and didn't taste nice. Will not be buying it again. Was disappointed as i love coconut.
27/06/2019
Refreshing & hydrating
Gives a great boost for energy and it's quick to hydrate you with a great taste even kids enjoy. High in potassium and lots of other benefits as well! Highly recommend trying 😊
26/06/2019
Best thing
I usually don't drink regular milk so this coconut milk is the best alternative to milk. I can feel the coconut taste. I can pour it in the coffee or even mix it with cereals.
25/06/2019
Great tasting and a great alternative to milk
My daughter has a dairy allergy so we try lots of different milk alternatives, Vita Coco is her favourite and mine. Has a great light coconut taste, so refreshing. Really lovely served chilled on warm evenings.
way to sweet
too much of a sickly sweet taste, overpowered anything I put it in. will not buy again
Tastes great
I purchased this with the plan to use it as a refreshing drink rather than an alternative to milk. It was an enjoyable drink, I made sure I chilled it and served it with ice. It’s very tasty.
So tasty
Love this milk alternative, so refreshing and smooth to drink
Brilliant
I have used and still use for making smoothies. This gives it a month re durable thickness as it's a water and not a milk it helps go down another when my children are feeling poorly/unwell it's hard to get them to eat anything so I use this cocount water to make them a banana smoothie. The kids as well as myself live it as it's not so thick like when you use milk.
Just ok
I found it alright to drink however in tea found it too thin and didn't taste nice. It's nice to have alone and refreshing not bad but I've tasted much better