4.2 5 0 30 30 Delicious and smooth. A whole lot of coconut. With added calcium & vitamins. Coconut perfection no taste bud can resist. Gluten, dairy and soy free. No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars. No preservatives or colours. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher.

03/11/2019
Okay
I usually really like coconut milks and purchase quite slot but I was a bit disappointed with the taste of this one, I didn't expect it to taste exact but I really didn't enjoy the taste.it tasted a bit to "man made" if that makes sense. I myself wouldn't buy again I'm afraid
23/10/2019
Renewing
This is a really good milk alternative. My wife and I use this a lot on our granola and sometimes for cooking. It doesn't have a strong coconut taste so it can be drunk straight and used in other foods.
11/09/2019
good product
i buy this often and it tastes nice but maybe a bit too watery
05/09/2019
lovely milk alternative
This is a really good milk alternative. My husband and I use this a lot on our granola and sometimes for cooking. It doesn't have a strong coconut taste so it can be drunk straight and used in other foods.
22/08/2019
brillaint
i have used this a few times in my cereals as a bit of a health boost but i will admit i have loved using it to make lattes and other coconut drinks even a naught hotchoclate and found it very pleasent
16/08/2019
Taste of the sunshine
Great milk alternative. Use it with cereal or even a coconut milk latte. Nice taste that’s not too sweet but perfect do you don’t add any sugar. A pure natural drink. Smooth and an easy drink
01/08/2019
Delicious, rich.
Very rich and milky. Not very thick but not watery either. The price is a little high for the size of the bottle and it can be a little too rich for everyday consumption. I would only recommend it for an every now and then treat.
27/07/2019
Surprising smooth and creamy. Was the perfect addition to my my morning coffee. It is a little pricey so I wouldn’t buy as part of my weekly shop but will look out for it on offers.
16/07/2019
Very watery
Not really much of coconut its mostly water and very expensive for what it is - another gimmick the gym poser brigade will lap up. I prefer using a can of real coconut milk and just drinking straight after mixing or adding water you can make what this essentially is at 1/3rd the price.
14/07/2019
Smells like holidays!
I actually tried this last week for the first time. Its an incredibly high quality product and this is reflected in the taste and scent. I do feel it’s a little too strong. I am still trying to find creative ways to use the product
29/06/2019
Disappointed
It was too sweet and didn't taste nice. Will not be buying it again. Was disappointed as i love coconut.
27/06/2019
Refreshing & hydrating
Gives a great boost for energy and it's quick to hydrate you with a great taste even kids enjoy. High in potassium and lots of other benefits as well! Highly recommend trying 😊
26/06/2019
Best thing
I usually don't drink regular milk so this coconut milk is the best alternative to milk. I can feel the coconut taste. I can pour it in the coffee or even mix it with cereals.
25/06/2019
Great tasting and a great alternative to milk
My daughter has a dairy allergy so we try lots of different milk alternatives, Vita Coco is her favourite and mine. Has a great light coconut taste, so refreshing. Really lovely served chilled on warm evenings.
25/06/2019
way to sweet
too much of a sickly sweet taste, overpowered anything I put it in. will not buy again