Batiste Strengthen Leave-In Hair Mask

4.8 5 0 37 37 Batiste Strengthen Leave-In Hair Mask can treat your hair and seal in moisture between washes! This lush cream formula, infused with naturally-derived flaxseed, beads of Vitamin E, and coconut and macadamia oils, prevents breakage and leaves hair feeling stronger.
Batiste Strengthen Leave-In Hair Mask

07/05/2022
Love.
Love it. Love it, love it... love it. Love it...
02/05/2022
I love this stuff so much. I just recently got it and will probably never stop using it. It helped to smooth my hair out and helped to control frizz. I would definitely recommend if you have dry hair.
02/05/2022
Marvelous Mask
I love the Batiste Mask! It works to moisturize, nourish, and hydrate hair! I love how my hair feels silky smooth! I am impressed! Above and beyond customer satisfaction!
28/04/2022
Batiste Hair Mask
Who doesn't love a good hair mask, especially one that helps dry hair retain moisture better. I know I sure do. This one smells great, left my hair hydrated, and soft to the touch. However it did weigh my hair down a bit
28/04/2022
Seals in moisture
This product is good to assist with dryness in your hair. I did feel as though it weighed down my curls/waves though.
26/04/2022
Awesome!
This product is great! It makes my hair feel so soft. I love that it's so easy to use and the packaging nice. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others. Price is not bad either.
26/04/2022
I have oily hair and this product is amazing it leaves my hair shinny and new again.
23/04/2022
Awesome!
Very fair priced. Great scent and gave my hair the extra moisture that it needed after basic shampooing and conditioning. My hair is really dry so I have to do this once every 3 days and I've noticed a considerable difference. I have bought this four to five times and will continue to purchase it. It's a great product.
22/04/2022
Excelente
Love it has worked so well. Love how it leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. What I most like about it the the softness. No improvements at all. Yes I would recommend it. To my friend, family
22/04/2022
Love!
This did wonders for my dry hair!! I love the results. It made it so soft. I have always loved products from this brand.
21/04/2022
Buen producto
Es muy bueno, lo use y me gustó mucho. No deja el cabello pensado
20/04/2022
Love this product
I love this product! It left my hair super soft.
20/04/2022
My hair look beautiful.
I love taking care of my hair because my hair make me feel confident. The Batiste Strengthen Leave-In Hair Mask is a high quality product that help my hair get repaired from all the damage.
19/04/2022
Fantastic Hair Mask!
I love everything about this hair mask. I feel that it does limit my hair loss and breakage. It makes my hair feel so healthy just after one use! And the scent is fantastic! I would def recommend.
19/04/2022
Great hair mask
I love using the hair mask. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, I've also noticed that my hair isn't so dry after using this product a few times. Would highly recommend, and I am definitely buying this product again !!