Pantene Nutrient Blends Moisture with Rosewater Conditioner

4.6 5 0 160 160 Pantene NutrientBlends Miracle Moisture Boost Rose Water Conditioner is just what you need to deliver soothing hydration for thirsty hair. This frizz-taming formula helps restore silky softness to stubborn locks and seal in moisture. Enjoy the relaxing floral fragrance and the calming creaminess of the nutrient infused sulfate free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants, and rose water. Plus, it's gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair!
Pantene Nutrient Blends Moisture with Rosewater Conditioner

05/07/2022
Not Bad
Not Bad, works like Pantene. The scent is actually pretty subtle but still nice. I tried this in a trial/travel size and it actually lasted about 3 washes and left my hair pretty soft and smooth.
05/07/2022
Great product.
Smells great. I love anything rose-scented. Good conditioner. Doesn't take a lot to cover my hair and makes it easy to comb through while it's still wet. Very pleased.
01/07/2022
This was an excellent Item
I liked it after all I have extremely curly hair and it dries out sometimes. I've just learned to cope with it................
I love this conditioner
I bought some of this awhile back because I had a coupon (yup I'm cheap lol) but this stuff is anything but cheap. It really feels like a salon brand hair product. Not to mention it smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling so silky and hydrated without feeling heavy or oily. It feel like I have just left the salon every time I use it.
Luxurious smell!
Loved the soft smell of thos hair product. I bought 3 bottles! I also like how yhe conditioner dispenses at the bottom making it easy to squirt out when getting low. Last my hair feeling Nd smelling hirll
Anything Pantene is amazing
Love Pantene and this was new so I had to try it along with the shampoo. The smell is amazing. I just wish they came in a bigger bottle with me having very long hair it didn’t last long.
29/06/2022
Great smelling
I like to switch up my routine with hair care products from time to time. This product left my hair smooth, silky, and smelling fabulous. I'd definitely recommend this conditioner.
27/06/2022
Great for my 4b/c hair
I finally found a product line that works for my hair. Pantene essential oil conditioner makes detangling a breeze. I've used it on different hair types and age groups including toddlers, all of which have had a positive reaction to this product line. If you've been searching for the perfect product for a family of different hair types this is definitely the product for you
15/06/2022
Not great
It made my hair really flat and limpy. I didn't much care for it.
14/06/2022
Smells so good.
I love this Pantene conditioner! It works really well and makes my hair super soft and easy to manage. I would repurchase this product again.
11/06/2022
Rose
I love the conditioner in this scent. It leaves your hair silky and manageable.
10/06/2022
Awesome
I have purchased this product set both the shampoo and the conditioner, I truly enjoy the smell and the finished results! I was complimented on the looks and smell of my hair after using this products! I highly recommend trying this product for yourself!
09/06/2022
Turned my mess into the best!
I absolutely love this product it helped my hair out so much it tamed the frizz made it extremely soft and it smells amazing
08/06/2022
My favorite
This scent is one of my favorite Pantene products.
01/06/2022
Must try !!
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products. This is definitely an awesome product to share with others.