Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

4.8 5 0 190 190 The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner, this formula restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage—deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.
Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

29/11/2022
Know Your Hair!
Amazing product that's perfect for anyone maintaining their blonde style. It's nourishing and moisturizing but I definitely recommend you know you hair before buying! Mine didn't appreciate the ingredients and ended up feeling a bit more dry when I'd use this Kerastase line. Overall works very well for maintenance! Definitely try a sample before sticking with it, to know if it works for you!
31/10/2022
In love
In love with this product!!! It's a reconstructive mask with the speed of a conditioner, for those who don't have time to hydrate, cicaflesh is perfect!! Hair is super emollient, soft and the result is the best!!! Rebuilt, hydrated, frizz-free, split-ends and very fragrant hair
25/10/2022
Great Product!
I have used Kerastase products before and they have never disappointed me once. This was recommended to me from a friend and it does wonders for my dry and damaged hair. It's like I've worn an overnight mask every time I use it, only having to leave it on for 5 min. I know this brand can be super pricey but they are so worth the money ladies!! Try it out!
21/10/2022
Good brand
Had some samples from this brand and I really liked this line as well as their other lines so far. Hair looks and feels really nice immediately after use
18/10/2022
Must have!
The Ketastase products are high end and a little spendy but they work. This Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner helped my bleached hair to come back in life. Leaves my hair smooth and hydrated all day
24/09/2022
Very Nice
I hate how expensive this is but I have to admit that I really like the product itself. It's hydrating without being heavy and it definitely makes my hair overall feel nicer so I've purchased it several times despite the higher price tag; it's worth it!
16/07/2022
Kerastase Blonde Absolute Strengthening Conditioner
I was recommended this product from my hair stylist because of my severely damaged and bleached hair. This product not only kept my hair hydrated, it also reduced breakage and hair fall. I also love the scent of this product, which is very long lasting in the hair. Overall, this product is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it.
26/06/2022
Great Product
This conditioner leaves my hair smelling sooo good. Not only that it makes my hair shiny and moisturized. I would definitely buy this again.
09/01/2022
Great Conditioner!
I think this is a great conditioner! I got the matching shampoo with it and they are awesome! Made my hair feel and look great! They are pretty expensive but if you can get them on some sort of sale it would be totally worth it!!
14/12/2021
This is one of the best conditioner I have ever tried. I would buy it again
26/11/2021
My hair is so healthy and soft!
I received the Kérastase Nutritive in the mail a few weeks ago. I usually use a leave in conditioner in my hair 3 times a week when I wash my hair. With this I only have to use it once a week! My hair has never been so soft and healthy! I'm obsessed with this product! I've gotten so many compliments on my hair! I will forever be a customer!
22/11/2021
Must have product
absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members. I absolutely love leave-in conditioner they always seem to work very well especially since I have extremely curly hair.
27/10/2021
Moisturizes and strengthens
I am so glad I started using this. It conditions and strengthens at same time. I have experienced less hair loss and breakage since using. My color doesn't fade. I definitely recommend this product.
21/10/2021
Amazing conditioner
I received this product complimentary from Bzzagent and I was thoroughly impressed with it. The way it left my hair so smooth and blonde
19/09/2021
Worked well
Worked well, I've used better and used way worse so this to me is right in the middle. Fair pricing also.