4.9 5 0 14 14 The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner, this formula restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage—deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.
Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

19/09/2020
Excellent !
I love it, my hair was glamorous and shiny highly recommended
19/09/2020
Hair care
This stuff really strengthened my hair I have not quit using it since I started I absolutely love it
14/09/2020
Excellent product!
Kerastase gave life to my hair.This conditioner left my hair silky smooth and soft.The price is little high by Really worth buying.
09/09/2020
Nice hair
Made my hair so shiny I love it. I would recommend others to try it.Made my hair look so much healthier.Very good stuff.
08/09/2020
Loving this
Made my hair thicker and shiny I was so impressed.
04/09/2020
Sorprendente
simplemente sorprendente,como deja tu cabello suave,brillante,manejable.
Loved it
This conditioner left my hair silky smooth and soft, it also smells amazing! It wasn’t heavy, didn’t weigh my hair down.
03/09/2020
Kérastase blond absolut hair line is really amazing. I’ve highlighted hair and this conditioner as well as the shampoo of the same line keeps my color longer and hair healthy. The price is pretty high but really worth buying.
Kérastase
This is everything,Kerastase give life to my hair ,my experience is a miracle , I was a chemotherapy patient I lost more than 70% of my hair, but kerastase gave me back my confidence thanks!!!#Kerastase love ❤️
Exelente
Lo use cuando tenia mi cabello rubio,muy bien producto
Excellent Product***
This product exceeded my expectations! I’m always on the lookout for new hair products and this by far has been the best 3 Stars ⭐️
01/09/2020
Great treatment for my hair
My blonde hair gets dull and dry especially in the hot summer months. This treatment is just the boost my hair needs! After shampooing my hair I applied the product by massaging it into my hair, from root to tip. Then I left it in there for five minutes so the formula could absorb into my hair. After the five minutes I thoroughly rinsed my hair. This treatment made my hair feel so soft and it did not leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. My hair was very easy to comb through and my hair looked shiny, healthy and less dull. I love that it made my hair look so much better and revitalized after just one treatment! This is a great treatment to incorporate into my routine once or twice a week. It really has given life back to my dull and dry blonde hair. Highly recommend it!
The best
me encanta por que mayiza bien el cabello rubio y lo seguire usando
Es muy bien producto
De buena calidad y bastante duradero. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados.
17/09/2020
It strength, soften and repairs your hair and make it look good.