4.8 5 0 113 113 The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner, this formula restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage—deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.
Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

14/01/2021
Best Conditioner
My hair was brittle and breaking on the ends. After using this conditioner, my hair has greatly improved.
14/01/2021
Yulia
This is best product for my hair. I recommend to my friends.
12/01/2021
kerastase
great product leaves my hair looking super! Amazing results glad I tried it
11/01/2021
Nourishing
The conditioner detangled my hair and softened and nourished it very well. I am a brunette, but it still worked great.
10/01/2021
Kerastase Rocks!
i was sent this through Home Tester Club to review. This product left my hair soft and silky without weighing it down.
09/01/2021
Love this product
Perfect for any type of hair. Brings the dead back to life.
09/01/2021
Amazing Hair!
This product was amazing. It bonded to my hair and made it soft, shiny and manageable. It has a pleasant fragrance and can be used be used everytime you wash your hair or when it needs a pick me up.
08/01/2021
Amazing!
Keratase blond absolu strengthening conditioner is really amazing. It makes my hair super soft and smells great. I love this product so much. It changed my hair texture. I definitely recommend it.
08/01/2021
Hair straightening
This is the best products to our hair I also loved it this brand all products I before this product use results I'm very happy my hair was very smooth shine and easily comb ho rhe the
07/01/2021
Great to keep your highlights looking great, and radiant
Good proud u
Great product will try it give please buy it leaving your soft
06/01/2021
Great awesome gets the job done
Smells amazing keeps my hair shiny and keeps my messy bun hair calm and the flyaways are not an issue anymore. I love this product
Did tone
I bought this after rave reviews. I do like how it tones my highlights but I don’t like how my hair feels after using. It’s not as soft as others I’ve tried.
05/01/2021
great
great price and a great product to use i highly recommend this product
04/01/2021
The best
The fragrance was nice and it left my hair soft, shiny and frizz free! I would recommend this! Perfect for straight or curly hair doesn't weigh your hair down.