Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

4.8 5 0 179 179 The nourishing power of a mask with the light touch of a conditioner, this formula restores, softens, and protects hair from breakage—deeply moisturizing strands without weighing hair down.
Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner

19/09/2021
Worked well
Worked well, I've used better and used way worse so this to me is right in the middle. Fair pricing also.
15/09/2021
Perfect condioner
I have very long hair. It's colored about every 6-8 weeks. I absolutely love the Kératase blond conditioner. This goes on so creamy and smells amazing. It rinses out well and leaves your hair looking and smelling great until your next wash.
25/08/2021
LOVE THIS ❤❤❤
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT FEELS SO GOOD GOING ON. IT'S VERY SUDDY . IT RINSES OFF REALLY NICE. IT SMELLS AMAZING.
13/08/2021
Soft And Shiny Hair!
I've used this brand for several years and it's never let me down! The shampoo and conditioner used together makes my hair soft, shiny, voluminous and overall so much more healthier than when using other brands. My hair dresser says my hair is very healthy and I'm like yeah you can thank this company for the results!
07/08/2021
Soft hair
I am a user of this shampoo and conditioner. It cleans your hair very well and leaves it so soft. My 15 year old granddaughter tried and is hooked on it!
27/07/2021
Gorgeous results
Conditioner is amazing! My hair is highlighted. Bought this after my hairstylist recommended it. I can see a difference in how long my color lasts and my hair does NOT get brassy.
25/07/2021
Deep Condition
I love how my hair feels after using the product however the product builds up in your hair.
18/07/2021
Kérastase
Kérastase Blond Absolu Strengthening Conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, stronger and manageable. Definitely recommend
17/07/2021
This is great!
I love this for my frizzy, straight/slightly wavy hair. It really calms it down and makes it manageable. I get beautiful, healthy looking hair when I use this and it feels stronger too!
09/07/2021
Nice
Works great. My hair is very thin and I love this stuff. The sent is amazing and my hair seems to have a little bounce now.
22/06/2021
Works
This conditioner is amazing. I have thin damaged hair and I always look for the best products to help me with the issue. This conditioner is amazing - makes my hair soft and less damaged.
01/06/2021
Very good for thick hair
This conditioner was almost perfect. The only thing I didn’t like is it took so much to get the right amount for my hair because it’s a little thin but otherwise works well
31/05/2021
10/10
It has always been a struggle for me to keep my hair healthy whenever I bleach it, and let me tell you this product is GOLD. Every time I use it and I get out of the shower I barely have to brush it because my hair is silky smooth with no tangles after using. I would definitely recommend this product.. it’s worth the money especially if your hair gets fried from bleaching.
21/05/2021
Favorite blonde shampoo brand
Applies easily, thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. I’ve tried so many other blonde shampoo brands and this one has worked the best toning the color without damaging my hair. My hair is easy to brush and has no breakage which is not the case with other brands.
12/05/2021
Absolutely Repairing for Blonde Hair.
As a professional hairdresser, I have found the thick texture of this to be extremely repairing and structurally sound. I HIGHLY recommend if you have NEVER used this on your tired- overworked and over-stressed tresses.