Degree Men - Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Rush

4.8 5 0 456 456 Degree Men Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant delivers 48-hour sweat and odor protection to keep you feeling dry and fresh. This antiperspirant deodorant for men works as hard as you do and offers 48-hour protection, so you can take on the day. Our Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant works as hard as you do to keep you feeling fresh and more protected.
Degree Men - Antiperspirant Deodorant Cool Rush

20/02/2024
Good for really sweaty people
I love this product it really good I feel good because I don’t have to worry about replying it at the gym and it last long I wish they made it smell better I would recommend this for someone who sweats a lot
20/02/2024
Great Deodorant
I've been using Degree Men's Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant, and I'm really impressed with how well it works. The scent is refreshing and keeps me feeling clean and confident all day long. The formula is long-lasting and provides effective sweat and odor protection. Whether I'm at the gym or heading to work, this deodorant keeps me cool and dry. Highly recommend!
19/02/2024
The best
I sweat heavily and this is one of the only products that helps keep me smelling good.
18/02/2024
A value for the price!
Degree deodorant is great at reducing odor and other misfortunes caused by your underarms! I love the scent, and the best improvement could be to offer more scent variety! I would recommend this for sure!
18/02/2024
Bought for my son. He doesn't break out or smell like teen spirit
17/02/2024
Got this for hubby
It’s nice solid deodorant but my husband complained that it’s not natural
16/02/2024
Fresh and clean
This is one of my husband's favorites. Have a great fresh and clean smell that last a very long time. We both would definitely recommend this
15/02/2024
Fantastic
I have used degree for the past year. When it says odor free for up to 48 hours, it works. There have been times where I could not reapply for work and degree stepped up to the test and did its job. It also does not stain your clothes like some of the other brands do.
15/02/2024
Clean smell
My husband uses Degree Men Antiperspirant Deodorant in Cool Rush scent. It keeps him smelling clean all day long.
14/02/2024
Fresh and Clean
This is great! I like that it leaves me fresh all day. I also like the 72h one too. Great product that works.
Degrees Deodorant
Overall works well and usually last up to 48 hours, also smells good. My Husband and Son seem to like it and prefer this one over all the other brands. I would recommend this to anyone.
13/02/2024
A long-lasting antiperspirant dđeoorant.
Degree Cool Rush is a long-lasting antiperspirant deodorant stick. Whether I have a long day at the office, play outdoor sports or work out in the gym, I can be confident with this men's deodorant. The scent is also pleasant.
13/02/2024
keeps sweat and odor at bay
Degree Men Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant is a reliable companion for active days. With 48-hour protection, it keeps sweat and odor at bay. The subtle, pleasant scent ensures freshness, making it a go-to choice for many. Whether you’re working out or tackling daily tasks, this deodorant has your back!
Nice odor, feels odd
Degree Cool Rush used to be my go-to, but I have since started using spray ons and haven't been able to go back. The feeling of roll ons just feels weird to me, although I can't knock the effectiveness.
13/02/2024
Maximum protection at a good price
The Cool Rush scent is not too overpowering and does a great job of controlling sweat. This item is priced reasonably for the great coverage you get for the coverage hours it lasts for. I would recommend this product.