DR. SQUATCH Men’s Natural Deodorant - Fresh Falls - 2.65oz

4.8 5 0 84 84 Dr. Squatch natural men’s deodorant keeps you fresh so that you can go about your day with confidence, no matter where it takes you. Our Odor-Squatching® system fights potential sources of B.O from every angle with powerful natural deodorizers such as charcoal powder to block odor, probiotics help to prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria, and arrowroot powder to absorb moisture.
DR. SQUATCH Men’s Natural Deodorant - Fresh Falls - 2.65oz

17/05/2024
Nice smelling
Always prefer this brand for aluminum free deodorant. Really nice smell and lasts long
16/05/2024
Recommended!!!
I lOVE THIS DEODORANT! My son's and I have had the worst time finding deodorants that last all day and aren't to strong nor too weak, and deodorant that doesn't make armpits itch. And THIS IS IT! I will NOT use another brand at all.
15/05/2024
Smells amazing
It smells just like its name my brother and my sister loved it and, it’s amazing for any age and any gender, it’s also long lasting and doesn’t leave streaks I would definitely buy again.
14/05/2024
Great for men and women
my boyfriend loves Dr Squatch and it smells very good and has actual natural ingredients but not on the cheap side if you're looking for something that isn't expensive
14/05/2024
Love all these products
My boys are obsessed! We love the deodorant. The fresh scent is great. We especially love the all natural ingredients. We used to purchase online but pleased that it is now available at Walmart.
09/05/2024
Satisfied
I would like to tell you that this deodorant last long and I really love it and highly recommend
09/05/2024
There is NO other
My husband and 2 boys will not use anything but Dr.Squatch. They love it. There no aluminum in the deodorant and that’s awesome. The soap, what can I say, there’s no other! I order boxes full for Christmas every year and you would think it was gold!
06/05/2024
Great Scent
This deodorant had a great smell, and it offered long lasting protection from odor. I would recommend it. I look forward to purchasing other scents from this brand in the future.
02/05/2024
Great A+
My husband loves this he says it last all day and he loves the smell and not only the deodorant but you have to try the soaps they smell amazing.
02/05/2024
Excellent
We loved this product. It smelled great and was easy to apply. It didn’t pull any hair or feel like it was stretching the skin. I believe it could be made a little less strong scented but still overall loved it!
01/05/2024
your average guy
a deodorant with a fantastic scent thats not overpowering and lasts all day!
30/04/2024
Fresh & clean deo
My husband uses it and loves it. It smells great and the fragrance lasts all day. Doesn’t leave white marks on clothes. Clean ingredients and aluminum free. Great for skin and for lasting freshness all day
29/04/2024
So sexy for hubby
This stuff smells amazing, keeps my husband dry all day, doesn't leave white marks inside his shirts, and it is surprisingly affordable! I haven't smelled any of the different scents that I didn't like. He can even skip the body spray/ colognes because he smells just as good with just this deodorant!Try it, you won't regret it.
28/04/2024
So Good
This works great for the hubby. It makes him smell awesome. It lasts all day and smells really masculine but also very fresh. I think it is a good deal for the amount needed to work well.
28/04/2024
Stains
Used to buy these for my husband as he loved them. He has sensitive skin and can never find a deodorant that works and doesn’t give him burns. The issue we have is it unfortunately stains his clothes! The stains are removable but takes extra steps and time to make sure they get out and honestly why we stopped buying them. Amazing scents and great product if you don’t mind the extra work. Unfortunately just not for our lifestyle.