Mouse Trap Game Includes Activity Booklet

4.6 5 0 149 149 El juego Mouse Trap, un favorito de la familia desde hace mucho tiempo, siempre es bueno para la acción alocada y muchas risas. Corre por el tablero recogiendo queso y robando queso de otros jugadores, ¡pero ten cuidado con la trampa! Esta edición del juego incluye una hoja para colorear y actividades para niños de 6 años en adelante. El folleto incluye actividades como un rompecabezas de sopa de letras, un laberinto, detectar la diferencia y más. La hoja de actividades de colores brillantes y el divertido artilugio para atrapar ratones en el juego inspirarán risas y diversión mientras los niños y sus amigos juegan. Este juego de mesa es un divertido regalo navideño o de cumpleaños para los niños, y es una opción fácil para una actividad de día lluvioso o una cita de juego.
Mouse Trap Game Includes Activity Booklet

05/05/2021
Love watching the trap go down.
Time after time we played this fun game over and over while laughing all the while. It seems a little like we are kids all back over while playing and reminiscing. God blessed us in ways we do not expect and playing this game is one of them. Play it with your family and live.
05/05/2021
Lots of Fun!
It's difficult to set up and has to be done every time so the pieces fit back in the box. But it's a lot of fun to play! The trap mechanism works great every time. It's a fun family game!
My kids still play it.
I do not care for this game. I do not like setting it up and that is all part of the game. My kids still like it though.
Fun activity with kids
Got it and set up at the playground in the house to hang out with my kid. It's a good multitasks that you can show and play with your children and show them how it is for the construction
Fun for everyone
Oh my godess. This game is fun for everyone not just your kids. This game is from my childhood so of course I want to play and if my mom comes over she wants to play bc she played with me and our family game night turns into something so fun
Family fun
Yes it’s still tedious to set up but my kids love it. Just the set up. I am not even sure we have ever made it through the whole game. Just as good as the original.
02/05/2021
Great childhood memories to share with another generation.
My great-nephew received this game and was one that we played on our family game night. It was so much fun. Great multi-generational game because it brings back old memories as it make new memories.
29/04/2021
Mousetrap is a classic!
I am 67 and grew up playing Mousetrap. When my sons, 30 and 34 were little I bought it for them and they loved it too.Now my grandchildren are old enough to play we are a family of players "addicted" to Mousetrap! Wish they could figure out a way to may the little plastic pieces a bit sturdier, but other than that observation, it is still a lot of fun!
29/04/2021
Mousetrap Game
My family kids and all have always loved playing games and Mousetrap was one the kids really loved the most. It has been around for a long time and we still love playing it. Our old one was missing parts so we replaced it with a new one.
My boys favorite game
When my boys were little this was their favorite game! They would play it for hours!
Childhood Fav
I bought this for my kids at Christmas time. I saw it and HAD to get it for them. I had this game growing up and loved playing it as a kid. It's WAY easier to set up now and they loved it. We play it a few times a month. This is a MUST HAVE for family game night with kids.
Brings back memories
I loved this game as a child. I wish I seen it in stores. I had so much fun. Even when you get captured it's fun. Lol
Old Fashion family game night
We play this game with my 8 year old and 12 year old sons. This game is so nostalgic for me. I played this game all the time as a kid and love being able to play and enjoy it with my boys now. I thought my 12 year would outgrow it, but even he still loves playing this classic game!
Family night
The game was fun and a great addition for family game night. The bright colors keep everyone intrigued while being simple enough for younger kids to understand. I would recommend this product for anyone from 5 to 105.
Exciting
This game is perfect for family fun night, it is exciting and keeps you and your kids on the edge of your chair. I would definitely recommend.