4,8 5 0 37 37 Dove body wash with avocado oil extract & calendula extract. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/dove-nourishing-secrets-invigorating-ritual-body-wash.html"><b>here</b></a> to purchase.
Dove Nourishing Secrets Invigorating Ritual Body Wash

12/02/2020
Smells good
I used this product and it smells amazing leaves my skin feeling soft and clean...
04/02/2020
Silky Smooth
Dove is a luxury brand for spoiling your skin and DOVE has never gotten it wrong. Love it
16/01/2020
Soft to the touch
Got it as a gift one year, and never went back to any other body wash. My skin feels smooth and soft and smells great.
13/12/2019
It is silky, soft and smells fesh
So far it is the best that I have ever used. It leaves my skin fresh,smelling good and soft for the whole day. No improvement that I can think of so far. And I have recommended it to my friends and family members.
28/10/2019
Refreshing
It keeps the skin smooth and feeling refreshed...Love it
17/10/2019
Dove
I recently purchased this product and it's very good. Smooth on the skin and a smell that's lasts hours after using it.
09/10/2019
It's all about moisturise
Great product to have in the bathroom. It's a all in one product for a body wash. It cleanse, moisturise, smells great and the fragrance lasts. Worth a try/buy! And I love using it when shaving!
02/10/2019
Love the softness.
I'm very picky when it comes to body washes but I was impressed with this wash it leaves my skin soft and moistured. Love the scent as well
01/10/2019
Feeling fresh
It leaves my skin feeling vigorously fresh and clean and smelling good.
30/09/2019
Dove Nourishing Secrets Invigorating Ritual Body Wash
I found that Dove Nourishing Secrets Invigorating Ritual Body Wash, saves me time, as it soothes my skin and clears up itchiness caused by dryness, without applying any moisturising creams.
25/09/2019
After this lotion you feel like you can take over the world...
19/09/2019
Dove secrets
it gives the beautiful velvety smooth kinda feeling on the screen and leaves my skin moist. its sensitive enough to use everywhere on the body as it doesn't change the ph. it has turned my showers into pamper sessions.
19/09/2019
Obsessed with how smooth and luxurious it feels
My husband who is extremely fussy about what he uses in his body , surprisingly requested I added it back on our shopping list
17/09/2019
Nourishing Secrets Avocado Invigorating Body Wash
Invigorating Scent of avocado oil & calendula extract, recharges your skin making you feel revitalised.
16/09/2019
Dove nourishing secrets body wash
It leaves my family's skin nourished and gives that refreshed feeling that gets you ready for the day ahead