4,7 5 0 33 33 Instant shower mousse infused with essential oils offers 24hr softness and an indulgent and nourishing shower like never before. Sulfate & paraben free.

13/11/2019
Enjoyable
I really enjoy these rusks I end up finishing the box in 2 days
12/11/2019
I love the fragrance
The mousse is something different and it's perfect for the shower. The product doesnt get wasted like bar soap as it is sealed. I love fresh scents and the coconut makes me feel like I'm on holiday
07/11/2019
Product is great, I purchased it for my family as well
05/11/2019
Lovely foam
Product has a lovely thick foam that gently cleanser and doesn't leave skin dry. Also suitable for shaving.
01/11/2019
Can't get enough
Amazing product. The smell is just to die for and the soft, delicate feeling you have after every use makes it so much more desirable. My skin feels moisturized and light at the same time.
21/10/2019
AmAzInG!!!!
What an amazing product! Moisturises your skin without leaving an oily residue. The smell is divine. The coconut oil calms extreme dryness and redness. This does not have ANY negative aspects imo!
17/10/2019
Dove
Love this, leaves skin feeling nourished and smooth.
15/10/2019
Dove coconut shower mousse
The product cleaned very well ,however I'm not a fan of coconut smells that linger too long on my body . I did notice my body felt nourished and moisturized though
14/10/2019
Love love love
Overall, I love this shower mousse. The smell is not too ever-bearing and the product feels so good on my skin. I tried this one and a male one for my husband... a beautiful innovation by Dove.
09/10/2019
dove
very excellent product , happy using it for many months
20/11/2019
i have not seen this product in store Would love to try it
07/11/2019
Will love to try this product as I currently use the dove roll on range. Also use physical coconut oil to help with dry skin. This will be a plus if it offers the same benefits as the oil.
06/11/2019
I'm dying to try these but I haven't seen them in store or maybe I just don't know where to find them but they look really amazing
31/10/2019
Never seen the shower mousse in the shops, so would love to try it. looks good and reviews seem positive.
29/10/2019
I have never triesnit and would love ro try it because i love Coconut