3.5 5 0 44 44 Twisties new limited-edition flavour – Margherita Pizza – make sure you get in fast!
Twisties Margherita Pizza

28/10/2020
Pizza twist
I like it for something different and their Morish
27/10/2020
Tasty boiz
Absolutely loved this flavour, leaves you wanting more. Will definitely be buying this again.
24/10/2020
Tomato flavour
This flavour should be renamed "tomato twisties" because that's all I taste. They are alright but that's just it, boring really. I'd rather enjoy the regular twisties.
20/10/2020
Great but different
Lovely alternative to your usual twistie wasn’t expecting to enjoy them as much as I did. Super tasty would buy again.
19/10/2020
I enjoyed these- I bought them twice. Would buy again- a twist on your usual Twisties!
18/10/2020
Tasty
My partner and I are always open to trying new products with unique flavours and these caught our attention the other week. These have a unique flavour and are quite addictive that you finish the packet in no time. Would I purchase these weekly. Personally, it’s something I wouldn’t buy all the time but still worth getting for a BBQ with friends and family around.
16/10/2020
Tangy Twisties
I love to try new products from Twisties this flavour was definitely different a tomato taste which is quite strong but overall a nice fresh crunchy tasty twistie with a twist.
16/10/2020
Take it or leave it
I am always trying the new flavours twisties offer and this one is actually quite boring. Yes its tomatoey but its nothing to write home about. I definitely walk past them in the shop!
Herby, not margaritary though
Recently bought two bags of these thinking a change might be nice. I quickly ate one packet and was underwhelmed with the flavour. It was tomatoey with herb, that’s it. It took me a while to open the second packet and I didn’t like it either. Will give these a pass in the future.
Different
While I didn't hate it I was definitely left feeling a little underwhelmed. The flavour was a bit strong and overpowering for my liking. Stick with the cheese ones.
Decent
Its not as good as the original cheese twisties but its not the worst flavour.
Great for sharing
Not the best tasting twistie, but not the worst either. This is a flavour where a handful is enough. Perfect for sharing with a group or to eat over several sittings/servings. This is a flavour you'll have to try for yourself.
Interesting taste
I don't think it tatsed like pizza but it had a slight taste of the herbs couldn't really taste the cheese I personally didn't like them much prefer the cheeseburger one they came out with it they tasted just like a burger they should bring them back!
15/10/2020
Not a margherita flavour!
I love margherita pizza, but this tasted very strongly of oregano, almost to the point of being inedible. Not something I will buy again.
15/10/2020
A fun twist on an old favourite
I bought this on a whim as a fun new flavour to try and really enjoyed it. I'm usually a fan of chicken twistes and often stay away from the cheesier flavours ones. This flavour had the cheese taste but with the added pizza flavouring which made it a really great snack and was enjoyed by all (kids and adults)