5 5 0 10 10 Made from from fish extract with the right level of saltiness and umami which makes this fish sauce a perfect match for various dishes. It can be used both for cooking and as dipping sauce!

23/11/2019
The best patis i’ve tried
Right saltiness and will make your dishes tasty... truly best quality fish sauce
07/11/2019
Barrio fiesta
Barrio fiesta product is all good not even the patis all the product is real goods all bagoongs flavors is good so I will rate them perfect 💕
06/11/2019
Excellent product
Several dishes and menu for this products. You can even add into your daily menu for more gourmet dishes special
28/10/2019
Very good fish sauce
I tried this barrio fiesta fish sauce at my sister’s kitchen, I was the one prepares and cook clam stew and it really compliments the flavor of the dish. It doesn’t smells awful like other fish sauce hence the flavor is just right and balanced. Not too salty It is a good table condiments in every home or cupboard. Would buy my own bottle too.
24/10/2019
PURE PATIS FLAVOR!
Barrio Fiesta Gourmet Series Patis lives up to its name. It has a pure patis taste that doesn't leave a "malansa" aftertaste, unlike other brands of patis. It has a mild fish sauce smell that won't overpower the nostrils when you remove the cap. Although I wish it's also available in refill pouches so we don't have to buy the PET-bottled one every time we run out of patis. Overall, I would definitely recommend this patis brand to other consumers.
16/10/2019
Barrio Fiesta Patis
Malasa at di masyado malansa, sarap haluan ng sili at kalamansi! The best!
05/10/2019
unique
I tried this once, at nagustuhan ko, unlike others, hindi ito malansa
16/11/2019
I never tried any fish sauce other than the Fish sauce we're using, I wonder how this Fish Sauce taste like. :o
05/11/2019
Hope to try this product soon, i've read the reviews.
03/10/2019
Im interested to try this product i think its the best for seasoning and excited to have.thank you