Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce

4.9 5 0 41 41 Sarsaya<sup>®</sup> Oyster Sauce is a delicious blend of savory-sweet and salty taste made from rich real oyster concentrate and right blend of seasonings and spices that makes stir-fried dishes extra special.
Sarsaya<sup>®</sup> Oyster Sauce

22/12/2022
Yummy but not pricey
It's a good oyster sauce in a decent price. It's also yummy and it compliments a lot of different dishes. Definitely going to buy again.
15/11/2022
good substitute
i used this for my asian pasta. the oyster sauce taste is milder than my preferred brand but it is a good substitute bec it's small pack size is convenient.
05/10/2022
Affordable yet quality
I love this product.my pansit never be complete without it .. I tried allot of oyster sauce before but most of them taste too salty but this one full of taste
05/10/2022
Kangkong lang! Pero Winner ang sauce!
Gustong gusto ng mga anak ko ang kangkong kahit gulay ito. Ang sekreto ko voila!! My favorite Sarsaya Oyster Sauce!!
13/09/2022
Sarsaya Oyster Sauce
First I never tried oyster sauce but one day I saw my friend using oyster sauce while cooking pancit that's the start. Out of my curiosity I brought Sarsaya Oyster Sauce then I used it while cooking especially any vegetables na ginisa or adobo, it really works like magic. Iba talaga ang lasa at yummy yung food to the highest level.
22/07/2022
Sarsaya sarsarap ajinomoto!
AJ oyster sauce! Is a greay find in the kitchen, it makes your dish flavorful and tastier, affordable, saucy, tipid becuase you don't have to put alot to make the dish yummy... Simpleng ulam mas pinasarap.. Adobongsitaw and tofu sisig is my fave dish woth this! Recommended to all wais mommy!
06/07/2022
simpleng gulay lang masarap na!
di ako mahilig sa seasonings lalo kakain mga bata, usually ko ng gamit ito lalo sa mga gulay, napapasarap yung kain ng mga bata. super healthy ang gulay kahit simpleng luto lang. kahit walang karneng sahog napakalasa na.
04/07/2022
My on the go oyster sauce
This is my on the go marinating mix because you just need 1 sachet and then marinate the chicken overnoght to have a tasty and yummy air fried chicken. The taste was just like store bought chicken inasal. My kids loved it.
04/06/2022
My favorite Oyster sauce
One of the best seasoning I've ever used it's always give a new flavor for every dishes specially vegetable dishes, it is a combination of sweet and salty flavor that my family love to eat from vegetable dishes to pancit and adobo.
03/06/2022
Sarsaya
Malinamnam sa mga lutuin,kaya lagi ko tong ginagamit lalo na sa adobo..try nyo na rin po..
03/06/2022
Want to make simple dish taste good?
Simple dishes like stir-fried beans and other vegetables can taste even better by adding this ingredient. I even use this for sauces to give it that additional oomph. It's very momshie-friendly cause it's very affordable.
01/06/2022
Happy seasoning
This product really makes your food happier and livelier. The taste of the sarsya really makes the food something great and magical. It is afforable yet tasteful. I would really recommend this for my family friends. A budget friendly seasoning that will makes you happy
28/05/2022
Affordable but good
My mom loves cooking and Sarsaya made our ulams extra yummy , even a very simple dish will taste extra and aside from that it is way cheaper than other brands. I really recommend this.
27/05/2022
So saya!
Sarsaya completes my recipe sometimes! It just tastes good and perfect! Affordable too! I always buy this! Great taste! I will recommend to my family friends!
26/05/2022
Making your dishes more delicious
I am a mom of 3 and as much as possible I reinvent food that my kids would like. This oyster sauce is worth the price and definitely enhances my dishes.