Nissin Butter Coconut Bites

5 5 0 60 60 Delight in sugar-glazed biscuits with a hint of coconut. The biscuits that has won countless international recognition because of its unduplicated taste.
Nissin Butter Coconut Bites

03/10/2022
Light and sweet crackers
It has been one of the favorite crackers me and my son likea. The thin glazed is just perfect for the right amount of sweetness with a hint of butter and coconut. An all time, all day treat
30/09/2022
Fave Snack
My favorite snack, very affordable. I like the buttery and coconut taste of it and even my family loves it too. It is always on our grocery list
30/09/2022
Favorite Pasalubong
Great item for a light snack. Just enough sweetness and I love the toasted coconut taste, which os not overwhelming. Our family's favorite .
29/09/2022
Good for snack
paborito itong pambaon ng anak ko everytime mag grocery hindi ito mawawala sa listahan, . At ngayon may chikiting n akong makuliit na maliit isa na din ito sa gusyo talaga niyang kainin
27/09/2022
masarap na panbaon
paborito itong pambain ng anak ko everytime mag grocery hindi ito mawawala sa listahan, hindi sya nakakasawa para bang popcorn, hindi mo sya titigilan hanggat hindi ubos heheh
26/09/2022
Nissin Butter Coconut
Very convenient and yummy snacks for kids and adults alike.
26/09/2022
Good for snack
This product was good for snack and kids loves it. Yummy and delicious.
25/09/2022
My favorite
I really love this product because it is bite size and since its packaging is just right in size, I often bring this in my bag for those snack attacks moment whenever I feel hungry.
24/09/2022
I like this because of sweetness and crunchy.
Yummy Butter Coconut Biscuits
Great snack
This is my on-the-go travel snack! I always have this in my bag when I travel or go somewhere. Or when I'm in the grocery I always have this on my list. Sulit sa price!
My favorite
Yay i love this product so much favorite din sya ng baby ko .. sobrang sarap .. tama lang yung tamis recommmended ko talaga to sa iba di kayo mag sisisi bumili
11/09/2022
masarap
Affordable and taste like coconut.My kids love it very much
11/09/2022
Butter Coconut - Now and Forever!
Butter Coconut has been there with me ever since I was a child until now that I'm working. It feels nostalgic especially when I started my first work, i remember my teammates would have butter coconut as their snack to go "panawid gutom" as they call it. Especially when its petsa de peligro dyas! Well, because Its affordable and it would really fill you. Crunchy glazed biscuit! If you havent tried it yet, I'm telling you, you are missing the reason why its still standing! Go and try now!
10/09/2022
Reminiscent of my childhood
This product has been around for a long time now. Although the packaging has changed several times, the quality has not changed at all. Very affordable too.