4.6 5 0 19 19 Joyfills Oreo Choco creme are miniature crispy wheat pillows that are filled with a sweet cocoa and soft caramel filling.

02/12/2019
Best
This is one of my daughter's fave food. The best, easy to find and affordable as well.
30/11/2019
Satisfying
I love it when my children are happy eating oreo fills choco..
30/11/2019
yummy
This is my son's favorate. Chocolately😋yum yum yum
26/11/2019
Satisfy your taste
Love the oreo it tasty sweet and delicious ❤️❤️❤️💯💯
18/11/2019
oreo
this is my favorite its good yummy 😋. so delicios my son like this too
15/11/2019
its super yummy
a little bit costly but superb..my 2 boys love it.they even ask me to buy more for them to bring to the school for their snack
21/10/2019
Melts in your mouth
Ang sarap nito grabe, nakikipag agawan ako sa anak ko para lang makatikim nito hehehehe.. di nga lang sa lahat ng groceries meron.. sana in the future kahit sa tindahan meron na mabili nito..
20/10/2019
Oreo Joyfills
Who doesn't love Oreo, right?! Tried it and I like it but it didn't meet my expectation. I expected a much bigger Biscuits bits, but if you are a Oreo love you should definitely try it.
17/10/2019
OREO
It is so delicious and crunchy. A new way to enjoy biscuits.
08/10/2019
Oreo
I love Oreo and my kids surely love this chocolate Oreo I hope they already have this in super market soon..
04/10/2019
Oreo
i love oreo..and this one is something im not gonna miss.chocolate filled taste yummy,i surely bought again.
05/12/2019
really love this product all tome favorite! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ would buy more! me and my family love this so much yum yum yum 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
29/11/2019
Haven't tried it yet but I think it's very yummy and good especially for my son
20/11/2019
looks very yummy but a lot of calories haha, hope there would be more flavors
16/11/2019
Can I try this product out? :o I never saw an oreo pack like this before, I only tried the 3 pieces oreo cookie thing with white cream and Strawberry cream inside and a 1 whole pack Oreo cookie thing with white cream inside. :o