Oreo Golden Vanilla Cream Sandwich Cookies

4.9 5 0 41 41 The new Oreo vanilla sandwich cookies that are filled with even more classic oreo creme, making them supremely dunkable and delicious.
Oreo Golden Vanilla Cream Sandwich Cookies

31/10/2021
Always fresh product.
My kids and my family love Oreo products taste good
27/10/2021
my fave snack
it's yummy..not an ordinary cookie for me ❤️😊 also smells so good 👌
26/10/2021
Golden
Pag nagopen ka nito sure na ubos ang isang pack. Fave merienda snack namin ito.
22/10/2021
Too sweet
This is so much sweeter than the original OREO. best paired with fresh milk though.
21/10/2021
The golden oreo
It's golden. It's heaven I really love this it has its different kind off taste and vibe with the other oreos out there that I really love the most. Yeesss it is on of my top 3 fav oreos
17/10/2021
Favorate
Masarap sya paborito namin kainin mag pinsan lalo na't nag momovie marathon kami mas na eenjoy namin ang movie kasama ang oreo
04/10/2021
Vanilla Cream
Isa sa fave kainin ng mga anak ko, lalo na ung vanilla fillings ang mdlas bubuksan nila sa gitna then kakainin muna ung vanilla then ung the rest idip nila sa gatas nila. The best to pang snack time sa mga kiddos kht sa mga mttanda din.
02/10/2021
Sulit
Mejo pricey sa ibang store pero masarap sya favorite ng mga kids ko lagi silang nag papabili netu pag pupunta ako sa groceries
24/09/2021
ALL TIME FAVORITE!
I love Oreo Golden but I love it most when dipped in MILK! Whenever I go to grocery, Oreo Golden will always be part of my budget. Not too sweet which I love! Crunchy even I dip it in milk!
22/09/2021
Oreo
Sarap ng Oreo .sarap balik balikan🤤🤤
21/09/2021
Oreo
Sarap ng oreo dunk it leak it yummy😋😋 my favorite biscuit
18/09/2021
Tasty
Not just my child love oreo even me🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘
17/09/2021
Oreo Golden
i tried this golden orea one last time and that day i wanna eat more oreo golden 😆 this may not the usual oreo biscuit i bye ,but now i loved it more
16/09/2021
My gold O
This variant is so flexible. This is perfect for cheese cake crusting, sub to no bake cake. This is not to sweet and perfect for those slight fun of chocolate flavor.. Vannila cream is the best.
16/09/2021
Orea
I love this oreo, not so sweet I would recommend it to my friends