4.6 5 0 105 105 From humble chick pea to crunchy crispy chip, you will instantly recognise the taste of tomato followed by the freshness of basil. The flavours and scents will remind you of vegetables and ingredients making you truly understand what "all-natural" should taste like. Perfect on their own or even better shared!
Eat Real Hummus Chips Tomato & Basil

28/03/2020
Chick'pleased'
Having recently decided to opt for a plant based diet (which was proving tricky on the snack front!) I was so impressed with these little gems. Lots of flavour, fantastic portion for the price and not too naughty! Must go on any GF or Plant Based / Vegan snack list!
27/03/2020
Hummus chips tomato and basil
Lovely crunchy texture to the crisp, and a nice tangy flavour. You would not notice any difference between these and normal crisps. Great that they’re healthy for you too!
Tangy and healthy.
I surprisingly really liked these, they taste and feel just like a normal baked snack, superb.
Good healthy snack
These hummus snacks are a good healthy alternative to normal crisps, the texture is great and if you like tomato flavour these are for you, il be looking out for more flavours to try.
Brilliant
We tried these as a family, my youngest is dairy free, and its difficult to find foods he likes that he can eat safely. We all loved these, and will definitely be buying more!
Tasty
Loved the texture, crispness and flavours. Will definitely buy these again
Nice and tasty
Nice alternative to crisps and good flavour. Quite nice with cheese too surprisingly
So moreish
Such a nice flavour they are so moreish! I received them as a product tester and as soon as I tried them I had to go out and buy more! I just think they could of filled the bag more
26/03/2020
Light but packed with flavour
Love this entire range. Much less greasy than regular crisps and have a full but not artificial flavour.
Amazing!
Eat Real Hummus Chips are now an absolute staple in my diet. They're yum and *relatively* healthy compared to other products. Will absolutely continue to purchase!
25/03/2020
Excellent
Amazing , so yummy and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good snack !
25/03/2020
Amazing crunch!
Great tasting and healthy product, love the taste of it and the crunch to it.
24/03/2020
Absolutely delicious
I never was big fan of hummus until now! Absolutely delicious and low in fat and calories. Perfect as a snack at work.
23/03/2020
Tasty
I was pleasently surprised with these, I am not a vegan or coliac but I enjoyed eating this snack. It was tasty with a good amount of flavour. They have a nice crunch. I would recommend.
23/03/2020
Tasty snack
Excellent healthy snack. Flavour if these hummus bites is so nice not too strong