4.6 5 0 218 218 From humble chick pea to crunchy crispy chip, you will instantly recognise the taste of tomato followed by the freshness of basil. The flavours and scents will remind you of vegetables and ingredients making you truly understand what "all-natural" should taste like. Perfect on their own or even better shared!
Eat Real Hummus Chips Tomato & Basil

19/09/2020
Very tasty
I tried these with my teenage daughters with hummus,and we all enjoyed these and lots of room inside for plenty of filling.
16/09/2020
Hummus all the Way !!!
Its crispy tasty, and delicious too!! Perfect snack.
10/09/2020
So good!
Really tasty and very moreish - far too easy to eat a whole bag! I much prefer these to normal crisps. Not greasy at all and a nice consistency.
04/09/2020
You must try these!
For over a year now my household has been overhauling our diet and swapping those 'sinful' things for healthier options. Crisps I thought were going to be a nightmare to swap and find something as tasty but these are so good! The only problem is they are so moreish! These keep you fuller I think and the flavor is richer and better than I thought it would be. No going back now.
03/09/2020
Crispy Goodness
I had these as a substitution in my shopping so thought I would give them a whirl. They have a nice crisps texture and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. Obviously they are not the same as normal crisps but I would and have bought them again. I also like the fact they are healthier than normal crisps.
29/08/2020
Quantity & Quality
These crisp are very crunchy and it is great in quantity and alright in quality. The only thing that bothers me is the flavour. I purches this item about 3 times and never brought it again. But I still think it alright in my opinion. 👍
28/08/2020
Amazing!
Love the fact they are vegan! Taste great, slightly expensive but vegan food is.
26/08/2020
Different
Being vegan I like trying what new products I can. I tried these and thought they were nice. They have a pleasant taste, good crunch to the crisp that also melts nicely in the mouth. The tomato and basil made And interesting flavour and a pleasant change from the normal run of the kill flavour crisps. Quite pricey in comparison to normal crisps, but they are Lowe calorie
26/08/2020
Nothing special
I like to try different alternatives to potato chips so I could not miss the chick peas chips. There is no comparison to good potato chips because there is not enough flavour. However this chips target rather health consious buyers who are after fewer calories rather than traditional "sour cream an donion" or "chadder cheese" flavour. I suppose these chips will find their buyer but they are not for me
23/08/2020
All time favourite snack right here. So tasty and crunchy what more could you want
14/08/2020
Amazing!
These snacks are my absolute favourite they are so light yet crunchy and have a delicious flavour. Plus your know your making a healthier choice which makes me love them more!
10/08/2020
Love love love these!
Love these!!! Full of flavour and such a nice crunch to them. Even better that they're gluten free too. These are so tasty dipped in hummus!
07/08/2020
Mouthwateringly good
I tried these the other day not expecting much... The flavour is great! You really get the tomatoey-basily-ness and they have a good crunch to them, without being aggressively salty like a lot of other crisps. I also love that they're not fried like other crisps too.
07/08/2020
Really tasty
I really like these crisps! Firstly they're more healthy than others, the texture of the crisps is great they're really crunchy. They have a strong flavour of tomato and basil which is great and they come in a pretty large size bag great for sharing!
03/08/2020
Moreish
I was skeptical to try these as I’m not a massive crisp lover, but the crunchy texture drew me right in. Once I had one I couldn’t stop eating them, the flavour was nice, not too overpowering but enough so that you could taste it. These converted me