4 5 0 222 222 Peri-Peri Chicken Flavour Potato Crisps Free 1/2 chicken when you spend £7 with this pack Walkers have partnered with the nation's most loved restaurants to bring you an irresistible restaurant experience! Not only have we transformed iconic dishes into Tasty Crisps but you can also enjoy a Free 1/2 Chicken when you spend £7 at Nando's.
Walkers Nando’s Peri-Peri Chicken

15/01/2021
Stronger than regular roast chicken
I really enjoyed these and would buy another pack. The flavour of the chicken was really enhanced compared to regular roast chicken flavour crisps. It didn’t totally taste like Nando’s but I did enjoy the taste.
14/01/2021
Nice but don't taste like Nandos
The crisps are really tasty however they don't really taste like Nandos. They have a nice kick to them and they taste good, however if Nandos wasn't labelled on the packaging i don't think you would be able to tell that they are supposed to be their flavour.
13/01/2021
Tastes amazing
I bought these from ASDA when they were reduced to clear and I tell you something I thought they tasted absolutely amazing - they give you that spicy kick as well. I really think they should be a permanent flavour instead of limited edition.
13/01/2021
Yummy!
I haven't had a chance to try Nandos yet but if these crisps are anything to go by then I will love it! These are so tasty although they can get your tongue a bit hot after a few. I would definitely recommend
09/01/2021
Something new!
I was really excited to try this new flavour. I’d rate it a strong 3 as it was nice to try something different, but I’m not sure if I’d buy them again. It’s worth a try if you haven’t!
07/01/2021
Finger licking good
I would say these crisps are quite close to the taste of peri-peri chicken. My family tried them and we all agreed that they taste good.
06/01/2021
Good brand promotion
Good was a good link up and a thoroughly different tasting crisp.
29/12/2020
Surprisingly different
I was expecting these to taste similar to a lot of "new" Walkers crisp flavours which are often just renamed old flavours. However I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of these and they tasted genuinely different to other things. Can't comment on how well they compare to the real deal Peri Peri chicken, but for me these were a morish snack. The flavour combinations weren't my most favourite but certainly a lot was packed into a packet.
15/12/2020
Not good
Bought a mutipack because they were reduced. Yuck! I can see why they were cheap. I just didn't like the flavour and ended up binning them
13/12/2020
Nothing Nandos about this?
This doesn't really taste anything like Nandos to me. Kind of salty and nothing special. I won't be purchasing again!
09/12/2020
Not as exciting
Expected this to be a little more spicier, although my children seem to have enjoyed it.
09/12/2020
Not everyone’s cup of tea
When I tried it I was quite disappointed because I expected it to be more spicy but tasted like lemon and herb which is a spice I never order at Nando’s. I think it would have been better if it was medium flavour.
08/12/2020
Partial to a Nandos
Got to say these are fab! Nice and spicy. Perfect with a glass of wine
07/12/2020
Not as good as the real deal
Don’t get me wrong these crisps are lovely and tastes a little like nandos; but deffo not the real deal or close to it
04/12/2020
Nom!
Lovely Crisps! Full.of.flavour and crack a punch. Nice little hint of lemon I first seen this in Asda and for a £1 for bag of 4. I couldnt resist. Must try if you love all things Nandos. Not spicy but full of flavour