4.2 5 0 109 109 Peri-Peri Chicken Flavour Potato Crisps Free 1/2 chicken when you spend £7 with this pack Walkers have partnered with the nation's most loved restaurants to bring you an irresistible restaurant experience! Not only have we transformed iconic dishes into Tasty Crisps but you can also enjoy a Free 1/2 Chicken when you spend £7 at Nando's.
Walkers Nando’s Peri-Peri Chicken

04/08/2020
Excellent during lockdown
These was excellent during lockdown when no restaurants wasn’t open. They have a kick of spice to them mixed with the lemon and herb Nando’s flavour.
04/08/2020
Peri peri packs a punch
Tried this flavour, tastes ok But not my favourite. My boys found them a bit too hot.
03/08/2020
walkers peri-peri chicken
Not a fan,dont think they taste like nandos peri-peri Chicken
02/08/2020
Great taste
These were my saviour during lockdown with all the restaurants being closed I like that chained restaurants Have combined with walkers so we Can have a little taste at home
01/08/2020
Great Nando Flavoured Crisp
I recently brought these and these are great if you like Nando's Peri Peri Sauce. It don't really taste much of the chicken for me but have brought more as I like the spices!
31/07/2020
Was surprised by the flavour being so alike Loved them I ended up buying another 4 Pack
Flavoursome
First time I’ve tried but will buy again . Good chicken taste with a bit of spice but not too hot .
30/07/2020
Nice roast chicken flavour but not very peri peri
After trying Walker's Pizza Express American Hot crisps, I was excited to give this flavour a try. Although admittedly, I would've gone for the same again had they been in stock. Although they were nice, I thought they just tasted of roast chicken, with very little spice flavour. I certainly did not get any hint of Nando's flavour. Unfortunately they did not live up to expectations. I would 100% purchase their Pizza Express counterparts again - but not these ones.
Love these crisps
We tried these by accident, but wow we love them, the flavours are great and do actually taste like Nando’s
More spice than chicken
Not much of a Chicken Flavour. Tasted more of Piri Piri Sauce than Piri Piri Chicken
Spicy roast chicken taste
Really liked this new flavour. Tasted like the roast chicken crisps but with a bit of extra spicy kick!
29/07/2020
Two of my favourite things, walkers crisps and Nando’s, what’s not to like? They taste amazing and like a real treat when you fancy a bag of crisps but want something slightly different flavour wise. Delicious!
Nothing like nandos
Bland taste and certainly not like nandos, i thought tasting was a strange one and i wouldnt try again i prefare the Walkers american hot
28/07/2020
Great crisp combination
These crisps taste really nice. I love the combination of flavours and the peri peri flavour is not too spicy. The crisps are a great snack and I would recommend them to friends and family.
27/07/2020
Nice twist
Nice twist on an original flavour. Not too spicy and tastes quite like the Nandos peri peri. Great taste.