4.2 5 0 27 27 The Monumental Lentil Lentils are high in protein and a source of fibre and iron, the perfect ingredient to make chips PROPER. Proper. Small word, big ambition. Our snack obsession started with popcorn. Inspired by a popcorn maker my dad gave me, we made our first batches of PROPERCORN in a refashioned cement mixer - and we've been perfecting delicious flavours and combinations ever since.
Proper Chips Salt & Vinegar Lentil Chips

23/09/2020
Okay
Tried these thinking they would be as good as the bbq but they weren’t
22/09/2020
Healthy alternative
Nice healthy alternative compared to other brands.
20/09/2020
Wouldn't buy them again
Thought I would try something different and was disappointed, didn't smell great and tasted very salty
29/08/2020
A tastes of the seaside
Yummy I could of ate the lot they are very salty topped with lovely quality vinegar
26/08/2020
Go to when on a diet
When I'm out and about these are my go-to when I fancy a snack. I tend to find the available in my shops and know that this is something I can eat while still staying on plan with my diet. I'm a bit of a plain Jane so really love the salted ones still full of flavour.
10/08/2020
I think these are lovely. Perfectly crisp and full of flavour they are a great alternative to traditional potato crisps.
02/08/2020
Bleee
I did not like it very much, the taste of vinegar is too noticeable, vinegar and salt are not my combination, I do not recommend
23/07/2020
Fuu
Extremely dry and the taste of salt and vinegar is a terrible combination
17/07/2020
Love vinegar
I really love salt and vinegar crisps. This is one of my favourite
13/07/2020
Never tried before but they were delish love the yummy taste and strong flavour so will be purchasing again 💖
11/07/2020
Great taste without the calories
I love lentil crisp in general, but these taste even more great! The salt and vinegar flavour really burst your tastebuds. I could eat bags of these and it is all guilty free without the calories in comparison to crisps.
07/07/2020
Give the feel of a healthier alternative
Tried these as I have enjoyed other products in the range, they gave the feeling that they were healthier alternative to my normal crisp choice. The flavour was strong which I enjoyed and they were good value.
02/07/2020
Delicious crunchy
This are very tasty so perfect for snacking and healthy too. For me taste better than normal crisps. My fave flavours is BBQ. Worth trying it
28/06/2020
I love these , they’re the perfect snack to have , personally salt and vinegar is my favourite flavour! I do like the bbq ones too. Very light snack and low in fat too! highly recommend
28/06/2020
Proper chips
These are the best flavour out of the range. I do like the bar-b-q and the ready salted. Highly recommended.