Original Source Hydrating Water Infusions Raspberry & Rose Water

4.7 5 0 239 239 At Original Source we’ve created Hydrating Water Infusions which capture the power of nature. Infused with fruits and flowers these hydrating body washes help keep your skin feeling healthy from the outside in. Containing 3x moisturisers and a vitamin and antioxidant blend, Hydrating Water Infusions are also paraben free. The perfect detox for your skin.
Original Source Hydrating Water Infusions Raspberry & Rose Water

08/07/2021
Wow
Beautiful scent really hydrating and not too expensive
07/07/2021
Nice product
Great showergel, smells lovely- always been a fan of the coconut flavours but tested some others - this one is just as nice too.
07/07/2021
Love the smell!!
I’ve used a lot of original source gels in the past, but I absolutely love the smell of this. It’s got a nice consistency, same as other original products. It makes me feel refreshed and clean.
06/07/2021
smells amazing
Makes my skin feel so soft and supple, really like the product!
29/06/2021
Gorgeous
This is a gorgeous product the smell is luscious and sumptuous i love it.
28/06/2021
Gret product, amazing scent, and an absolute bargain. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and I swear I can still smell it for hours after I've showered,
23/06/2021
Yes from me!
Smells divine and left my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft.
23/06/2021
Good
Good qualt and bargain price. Love the smell
22/06/2021
So smooth
Great product left skin soo soft and smelling divine after a shower the smell was on my skin for hours
22/06/2021
I bought this last week ..it's soooo good smells absolutely amazing and keeps you feeling so fresh ..best shower creme I've ever bought ..don't think anything should be changed at all x
21/06/2021
Good product for sensitive skin
This product is amazing, smells amazing and doesn’t irritate my skin as mine is extra sensitive
18/06/2021
Smells Devine
I Love this. Smells amazing and different and the scent stays on your skin a while. Beautiful bottle!
18/06/2021
Loved 💖
I loved this. I loved the scent and the soft feeling on my skin after each wash.
17/06/2021
This shower cream smells amazing, it is sweet and fruity with mild undertones of fresh rose water. It lathers up really well and leaves your skin feeling fresh and nicely moisturised.
16/06/2021
The mrs like this
My mrs likes this product and uses in the shower with all other scents and aromas. Will buy again