4.6 5 0 8 8 Carbon Theory’s. U.K lab formulated Charcoal & Tea Tree Oil Break-Out Control Facial Cleansing Bar contains premium natural ingredients dermatologically proven prevent breakouts and keep your skin looking balanced, clear and hydrated.

18/07/2019
A little drying
This soap is OK, I’m not sure my skin is much clearer. I can only use it at most once a day as my skin got sore and dry. I think this has improved as I’ve got used to it though.
25/06/2019
Very effective
Carbon Theory is so natural and gentle I think even the most sensitive skin type would be able to use. The tea tree oil gives the product a lovely fresh smell. Easy to use and very effective.
25/06/2019
Excellent for frequent breakouts
My 14 yr old daughter suffers from frequent breakouts, we have tried many lotions, potions, creams, gels etc, however, we have not found something that consistently helps her skin. She does take low dose antibiotics but this cleansing bar has helped greatly, while she still gets the odd break out it seems to have dramatically helped to reduce them and assist in clearing them up far more quickly than almost anything else we have tried. I would recommend to other break out/acne sufferers
24/06/2019
My go to facial product
After complaining to my boss that I was fed up of my changing skin and all the breakouts I was getting, she told me about this soap she’d been using and now had 4 bars of as she was worried about running out!. I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now and I love how it makes me skin feel, it’s less oily but doesn’t hydrate. I’ll drink nicely be sticking with this from now on.
17/06/2019
Fantastic product
I brought this as I was suffering from oily skin causing breakouts. I wouldn’t be without it now. Within the first few days I noticed a visible change in my skin and barely get breakouts at all now.
10/06/2019
Great Product
I recently bought this product from boots as i was suffering with a stubborn breakout - it worked the first time i used it! It is a bit hard to use as you need to wet your face, lather the bar in your hands then massage into your face. However it worked so well and i was really pleased with the results! The price is really accessible to the majority of people, the smell is lovely (tea tree) and the product really works. I would highly recommend!
07/06/2019
Fantastic Product
This is a great product, I really noticed a difference in my skin and my breakouts reduced significantly, which is great as I can have fairly sensitive skin. Would definitely would recommend this product.
05/06/2019
Brilliant
Bought this after hearing great reviews all over the internet and from friends. What a miracle product! Left my skin feeling cleansed and nourished and my skin has broke out less than previously.