4.8 5 0 61 61 AVEENO® Skin Relief Mosturising Body Wash soothes very dry skin. It is clinically proven to gently cleanse and leave your skin feeling soothed, clean and fresh whilst helping to reduce skin dryness.

21/07/2019
Soft and Soothing
I tried this product following a recommendation by a reflexologist who uses avreeno on her clients. I was not disappointed. It leaves your skin soft and soothed.
19/07/2019
I love this product this really helps my eczema when it flairs up
19/07/2019
Perfect for my skin
I don’t usually deviate from my usual cheap deal body washes but I tried it and what a difference! My skin has never been so soft and clear. It can be pricey at times but when a deal is on it is well worth trying out.
17/07/2019
Moisturiser
Creamy moisturizer leaves skin soft and rehydrated. Good for dry skin conditions. Found it good value for money.
07/07/2019
miracle cream
Tried many products on my daughters skin and nothing works, i was told about the aveeno range by our gp, purchased some of this cream and never looked back. Best cream and no irritation on her very sore and sensitive skin.
Soft
Good consistency, slightly thicker then other creams, leaves skin feeling soft
Amazing product
For my skin this is the best thing ever, wouldn’t use another product x
Smells lush
I really like this product and find the smell extremely attractive. I also like the natural ingredients. I think it is a little on the expensive side but would still recommend this as it leaves skin feeling silky
26/06/2019
No greasy residue!
I always worry when a product has 'Oil' in its titles because I think it will leave my skin greasy. Aveeno melts into the skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. I just love it!
25/06/2019
Brilliant
I first bought this for my daughter who suffers with bad eczema. This totally helped her better than what moisturiser we had from the doctors and bought over the counter at pharmacies I then started using this on my own body and found it helped all over it may help me with my skin feeling so soft and nourished. it also helped my skin feel so much better and hydrated I would give this a 10 out of 10.
Quality cream
Such good value for money as you only need a bit to feel fully moisturised. Product is genuinely good,not just good marketing. This product does the job without leaving me feeling oily or greasy. Use on whole body including face-would highly recommended
24/06/2019
Really love this aveno moisturiser it is absolutely amazing for my eczema and my daughters aswel, I've reccomend it to loads of people
Perfect hydration
Aveeno really hydrates my eczema prone skin, the skin is smooth and soft for long. And the smell is nice too, delicate and pleasant.
Brilliant
This product is brilliant a bit really goes along way using it on a daily basis you will notice them looking hydrated and not dry this product is presented great and the design fits the product well I would recommend
23/06/2019
Soft hands
Goes on smoothly, and softens even the roughest hands.