4.8 5 0 72 72 AVEENO® Skin Relief Mosturising Body Wash soothes very dry skin. It is clinically proven to gently cleanse and leave your skin feeling soothed, clean and fresh whilst helping to reduce skin dryness.

14/09/2019
Best moisture iv used
Love this lotion soothes my dry iching skin! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smells nice to.
05/09/2019
Great for sensative skin
Great for me as I have dry sensitive skin and my husband has sensitive skin. It's moisturising and feels good after use and is good value for money depending where you buy it from and they have a decent range of products.
03/09/2019
Great for dry skin
This product is the best product I have found for my skin type leaving it feeling super soft and not itchy and flakey I also use the children’s body wash for my kids and it has s lovely smell to it not to expensive either I tend to stick to this brand now for everything
02/09/2019
Great moisturiser, leaves skin super soft!
I think this product is outstanding. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, it is also eczema friendly! As someone who suffers with eczema/sensitive skin, I was over the moon when I found this product! No burning skin, just super soft!
02/09/2019
hydrated
goes on well, left my skin really hydrated and soft. lovely scent.
31/08/2019
Brilliant
Omg this left my very dry skin so so so soft! Absolutely amazing product
31/08/2019
Aveeno moisturising body oil
I love this I'm of a certain age where every little helps & this really does ,it's great for my skin,it's great to apply I just love it.
30/08/2019
Aveeno harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep my skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. My skin is lovely and soft.
04/08/2019
Left sons skin.softer than ever
Left 18 month old boys eczema much more manageable - cleared up redness and moisturised dry patches. Smells okay but the results are worth a slightly strange smell. Would recommend anyone with sensitive eczema prone skin to give this a shot!
04/08/2019
impressed
I am very impressed with this product. I have sensitive skin and found this very kind, soft and gentle on my skin. I didn't experience any issues using this. It left my skin feeling nice and moisturised.
24/07/2019
Excellent
My 16 year old suffers badly with eczema and over the years we have had many things prescribed which have helped but not cleared it up. Three years ago she was given this my the gp and within a week her eczema had cleared up. We always have it in the house now and everyone uses it.
21/07/2019
Soft and Soothing
I tried this product following a recommendation by a reflexologist who uses avreeno on her clients. I was not disappointed. It leaves your skin soft and soothed.
19/07/2019
I love this product this really helps my eczema when it flairs up
19/07/2019
Perfect for my skin
I don’t usually deviate from my usual cheap deal body washes but I tried it and what a difference! My skin has never been so soft and clear. It can be pricey at times but when a deal is on it is well worth trying out.
17/07/2019
Moisturiser
Creamy moisturizer leaves skin soft and rehydrated. Good for dry skin conditions. Found it good value for money.