4.7 5 0 160 160 At Original Source we’ve created Hydrating Water Infusions which capture the power of nature. Infused with fruits and flowers these hydrating body washes help keep your skin feeling healthy from the outside in. Containing 3x moisturisers and a vitamin and antioxidant blend, Hydrating Water Infusions are also paraben free. The perfect detox for your skin.
Original Source Hydrating Water Infusions Raspberry & Rose Water

24/09/2020
Great brand
This brand never fails to amaze me and especially when on offer this shower creme left me feeling energised and relaxed and the scent stays lingering for hours such a great product to try
17/09/2020
Good Quality
I just love the scent when your using this product in the shower it's amazing. It doesnt lather up like other shower gels etc. But I just think it's great and it doesnt affect my sensitive skin. It also leaves my skin feeling so soft. I'm definately buying this again.
18/08/2020
Yum!
Left feeling fresh and hydrated. Scent lingers on the skin long after use. I will be buying this product again.
10/08/2020
Love!!!
This product is amazing smells like you wouldn't belive and all natural ingredient xx
29/04/2020
Is ok
I almost finished my bottle. I like more creamy formulas. This one is very rare. My skin is moisturized, but 3x more? Definitely not. Has a very pleasant smell. Big plus for paraben free, and recyclabe bottle.
28/04/2020
best shower gel ever
I suffer with some allergies and before i found out about water infusion, I had wasted so much money on shower gels that were no good for skin. This one makes you feel fresh and clean and well worth every penny paid, its also liked by all my household.
20/04/2020
eye catching bottle
other than the eye catching bottle I didn't think this product stands out any different from the other ones in this brand. The smell although nice doesn't really seem very strong. Not one of my favourites.
26/03/2020
Okayish
Saw this item for a pound so I purchased it. Well let's say I wouldn't pay more. It didn't really hydrate my skin like it promises and the didn't last long.
09/03/2020
Shower
I have tried most of these in different scents but I have to admit this wasn’t my favourite I like to smell clean and fresh getting out of shower n this didn’t have a strong clean scent
01/03/2020
Stunning scent!
Scent is outstanding! Also lasts for a good few hours! I felt so clean and energised after using this product, which you don’t get with many products! 100% have & will recommend!🥰
27/02/2020
I'm a fan of original source
Tried the new water infusions as my husband will not use anything other than the original source mint! These are nice and more feminine. I'd definitely buy these again if on offer although my husband will be sticking to the mint. More one for the ladies!
25/02/2020
Lovely smell
Striking bottle branding makes this feel luxurious. Smelled great both during and after the shower. The gel is nice to apply and rinse off, just the right amount of foam. Seems less chemically than others.
24/02/2020
Clean and fresh
LOVE this product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The smell is beautiful and actually leaves the scent on your skin once you are out of the shower. Very quickly became one of my favourites.
20/02/2020
Brilliant
Loved this shower gel :). Lovely fragrance and was delicate on my skin. Would definitely recommend. Fragrance isn't overpowering either.
19/02/2020
Smells delicious
Smell is lovely! Bit on the small side though and you can get similar products with more in for a cheaper price, only bought as on offer