Original Source Hydrating Water Infusions Raspberry & Rose Water

4.7 5 0 229 229 At Original Source we’ve created Hydrating Water Infusions which capture the power of nature. Infused with fruits and flowers these hydrating body washes help keep your skin feeling healthy from the outside in. Containing 3x moisturisers and a vitamin and antioxidant blend, Hydrating Water Infusions are also paraben free. The perfect detox for your skin.
Original Source Hydrating Water Infusions Raspberry & Rose Water

16/10/2021
Good
Lovely forming bubbles,smells amazing, gentle on the skin too, no irritation, highly recommended, will be buying again definitely.
14/10/2021
Smells wonderful
Brilliant . Will purchase again . Smells wonderful
14/10/2021
Hydrating
I love this product. First of all the raspberry and rose go so well together, but also I love how clean and fresh I smell afterwards. The bottle lasts for a long time too - definitely recommend!
12/10/2021
Beautiful smell
Love love love smells beautiful!!!! Comes out a clear jelly like texture and feels lovely and hydrating and smells gorgeous the smell of raspberry and rose water combined is just divine !!!
10/10/2021
Shower gel
We go through a lot of shower gel in our house and original source is a great go to brand that we have been useing for years as they do the job at a good fair price This new ifused range has a scent of raspberry and rose which was amazing lovely and refreshing and a great way to get the day going
09/10/2021
Good
I like all of these shower gels, this one smells lovely and so cheap
05/10/2021
Great shower gel
I have used this shower gel a few times and I really like it! It smells amazing and does the job well.
02/10/2021
Shower gel
Fab product great texture and the smell is gloriou
30/09/2021
Love the scent and its so gentle
Lovely smell, nice and soft for ur skin.
29/09/2021
My Favourite
I love all Original source shower gel they great value. All really foamy and smell delicious!
28/09/2021
I love this brand, all products smell amazing
07/09/2021
Love this brand
Always been one of my favourites in shower gel brands with an amazing choice if scents. Nice on my skin too and smell amazing! I do tend to stock up on these on offers as some places charge a ridiculous price. But love them
07/09/2021
Smells amazing
Smells so good and leaves the body super soft and smooth, will definitely recommend to others
02/08/2021
Water infusion
Nice smell also made a nice lather on the skin. Very gentle and made my skin very moisturised and hydrated
02/08/2021
Smells divine
Highly recommended smells divine and softens skin