4.8 5 0 21 21 The Garnier Organic Range Made with selected herbs and essential oils for every skin type Ingredients formulated in efficient & indulging organic certified products For results you can see and feel

04/09/2019
Super fresh
Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. I love the gel consistency and a little goes a long way.
28/08/2019
Excellent face wash
Really great product that leaves your skin really refreshed and super clean and smells great
22/08/2019
Yesss
I'm in love with thissssss. It smells so good. Only downside is that smell doesn't last once you dry off and leave the shower
06/08/2019
Loreal Organic lemongrass face gel
Loving this ATM, Its extremely affordable, its a decent size bottle and will last a while, the scent is gorgeous really refreshing, it hydrated my skin really good but left an almost shiny residue after, it easily gives high end brands a run for their money
05/08/2019
Nice fragrance
I purchased this item and I love the refreshing fragrance from the lemongrass. I used this alongside the garnier konjac sponge. I found the sponge did a nice job at gently exfoliating my skin but other than that I didn’t really see any results or improvements to my skin. I like this product for the texture and fragrance but unfortunately it didn’t seem to do much else for me.
18/07/2019
Refreshing
I love the fresh lemongrass face wash by Garnier Organics. The lemongrass gel face wash smells amazing and a small amount goes a long way. Very refreshing and leaves your face soft and energised. I use it every day and I can see the difference since using it.
08/07/2019
A wonderful smell
I really loved this Garnier gel as it left my skin feeling really smooth ans smelling absolutely wonderful. The aroma is so fresh. Will definitely be using this again and again.
24/06/2019
Refreshing
Love the smell and consistency of this product but actual results are questionable
24/06/2019
So Natural
The gel looks bubbly in the pot and foams gently as you wash. It smells absolutely gorgeous: mostly of Lemongrass from Sri Lanka, but other organic ingredients include derivatives of sugar cane, coconut, cornflower, and glycerine (from rapeseed) to keep your skin moisturised. This is a really lovely product which left my skin fresh and clean and smelling gorgeous.
29/05/2019
clean and organic
I love this face wash. I am not particularly stuck to any one brand i like to try new items. This appealed because it is organic and the lemongrass intrigued me, it is vegan too. The smell is a lovely and fresh, clean scent which wakes your skin and senses in the morning which is when i use mine. I do feel it gives a good wash, by skin is freshen, not dry or tight in the slightest after use. I would recommend stand will probably try further products from this range based on this product.
12/05/2019
Skin care
Such a lovely smell and makes my skin feels nice and clean
10/05/2019
Garnier Organic Lemongrass Gel Wash
It’s smells really fresh and nice . Leaves your skin soft and comfortable and not too drying it’s a good value . And I like using it.
Teen skin
Smells divine & natural. Leaves skin soft and comfortable, not too drying. Good value Good range of products
👌👌
Loved this product, my skin felt fresh after use..
09/05/2019
Did wonders for my skin! Was refreshing and calming