4.9 5 0 75 75 This unique way of moisturising capitalises on skin’s peak hydration moment when it’s wet. Bursting into a glow-boosting, water-like texture on application, this refreshing jelly is clinically proven to lock in 3x the hydration* & 3x more radiance** for skin that’s instantly softer & smoother. Infused with SmartMoisture™ technology, skin will feel more moisturised & glowing than a regular scrub or lotion. For best brightening results, use daily for 2 weeks’.

12/10/2019
Perfect
I loved this. I received the wet moisturisers as a gift and could not resist buying this. It smells amazing and feels luxurious.
09/10/2019
Radiance Jelly
This product is wonderful leaving your skin feel fresh, clean and soft, using this after every shower, apply to skin and rub in, i leave it for a couple of minutes then wash of with warm water and pat face dry, its amazing and your face feels so refreshed after. I use it with my daily routine, i shall buy this again.
22/09/2019
Not keen on the scent.
This product does what it says and I found it great to use during the summer when you don't want to use heavier creams and lotions. Really quick to apply and you can dress soon after application. I wasn't to keen on the scent, which is the only reason I haven't given it full marks.
20/09/2019
Last years present
Last year my mum got me this in a set for Christmas and I have only just started using it and it’s an absolutely amazing moisturiser, it smells lovely and it does the job of keeping my skin nice and supple x
06/09/2019
Treat for the skin
My friend told me about this product so naturally curious I purchased and fell in love. Leaves the skin feeling lovely and smooth. Lovely scent, not too heavy or over powering
06/09/2019
amazing
i really really love the Sanctuary products. they clean and moisturing your body very well and they smell amazing.
01/09/2019
Waterlicious!
This jelly is amazing! If you haven't tried you must! The watermelon fragrance is really energizing and finishes off a freshening bath or shower perfectly! It soaks into the skin so quickly and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. The only thing I would change about the product is the bottle. I feel a pump bottle would be easier to use with wet hands.
Spa gel
Brillent product best one yet.gerat on your skin leaves skin smelling lovley and soft to touch i would recomend this to everyone.
Lush
I adore the smell of this, it feels great on skin and is easily absorbed, its fab
Amazing ...like Sanctuary products are
Lovely I adore Sanctuary and this product didn’t disappoint...absorbs very quickly when I apply in the morning and moisturise the skin beautifully leaving smelling amazing !
Works a treat
I love sanctuary products they all smell so beautiful including this one, absorbs really fast so after a quick morning shower you just slap it on your skin and can get on with the rest of your routine, skin does feel hydrated and really soft immediate result. It's my new go to product.
Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin Moisture Miracle
This moistures truly is a MIRACLE plus a gorgeous perfume! Been using it for some time now and it’s still my one and only moisturiser. Love the Foam Burst too! Try both and you will never want to use anything else. Super value for money! I LOVE IT! GREAT STOCKING FILLERS!!!
30/08/2019
Kind to skin with lovely fragrance
This cleansing gel is so nice. Leaves skin glowing with fresh feeling due to its beautiful fragrance. A must have if you want perfect skin x
Love
Woweee this is fast becoming my new favourite! Gorgeous thick gel, so cooling on the skin whilst leaving you silky and soft after use. I felt my skin glowing and radiant after using. Also left my slightly dry skin smooth to the touch for the rest of the day. The smell is beautiful too and not overpowering or artificial smelling in any way, just a lovely fruity hint perfect for this time of year. Will definitely last a good length of time even with every day use, as a little certainly goes a long way! Fantastic product from a brand I trust and love! Perfect size bottle and fair price. Was so excited to try it and I was most definitely not disappointed. Highly recommend.
Sencury cream
sencury products have a pleasant aroma. the skin after them is fine and nutrition