4.9 5 0 83 83 This unique way of moisturising capitalises on skin’s peak hydration moment when it’s wet. Bursting into a glow-boosting, water-like texture on application, this refreshing jelly is clinically proven to lock in 3x the hydration* & 3x more radiance** for skin that’s instantly softer & smoother. Infused with SmartMoisture™ technology, skin will feel more moisturised & glowing than a regular scrub or lotion. For best brightening results, use daily for 2 weeks’.

05/12/2019
Absolutely gorgeous
I love this product! It smells gorgeous and leaves the skin so soft and smooth. It feels like a really pampering treat for the skin. It's an affordable price too and worth every penny!
05/12/2019
Fantastic product
Absolutely love the smell of this product...really refreshing and moisturises the skin perfectly.
20/11/2019
Excellent
perfect for no makeup days! I will definitely buy again!
19/11/2019
Lush
I love all sanctuary products and this in-shower lotion is great, it leaves the skin smooth, not greasy or sticky. I gifted sanctuary to all my friends and they all loved this lotion.
18/11/2019
Quick and easy
This is so quick and easy to use on a busy morning. Leaves skin moisturised but not sticky
08/11/2019
Nice shower gel
I love sanctuary products but unfortunately this one was not one of my top 5 of their products. It was a nice refreshing enough experience but just not the normal quality I expected from sanctuary
24/10/2019
Absolutely amazing!
I tried this after buying it in the reduced aisle at the local supermarket and was absolutely stunned at how soft it made my skin. I thought that putting moisturiser on whilst still wet would just get wiped off when i dried myself but no! It leaves your skin silky smooth. I will always use this now.
21/10/2019
Such a luxury
Absolutely fantastic product. Would high recommend this is everyone. A truly brilliant moisturiser.
12/10/2019
Perfect
I loved this. I received the wet moisturisers as a gift and could not resist buying this. It smells amazing and feels luxurious.
09/10/2019
Radiance Jelly
This product is wonderful leaving your skin feel fresh, clean and soft, using this after every shower, apply to skin and rub in, i leave it for a couple of minutes then wash of with warm water and pat face dry, its amazing and your face feels so refreshed after. I use it with my daily routine, i shall buy this again.
22/09/2019
Not keen on the scent.
This product does what it says and I found it great to use during the summer when you don't want to use heavier creams and lotions. Really quick to apply and you can dress soon after application. I wasn't to keen on the scent, which is the only reason I haven't given it full marks.
20/09/2019
Last years present
Last year my mum got me this in a set for Christmas and I have only just started using it and it’s an absolutely amazing moisturiser, it smells lovely and it does the job of keeping my skin nice and supple x
06/09/2019
Treat for the skin
My friend told me about this product so naturally curious I purchased and fell in love. Leaves the skin feeling lovely and smooth. Lovely scent, not too heavy or over powering
06/09/2019
amazing
i really really love the Sanctuary products. they clean and moisturing your body very well and they smell amazing.
01/09/2019
Waterlicious!
This jelly is amazing! If you haven't tried you must! The watermelon fragrance is really energizing and finishes off a freshening bath or shower perfectly! It soaks into the skin so quickly and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. The only thing I would change about the product is the bottle. I feel a pump bottle would be easier to use with wet hands.